Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 15 161718  Next
Author Sony Ericsson have not been innovative
Yazan24
K750
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-01 16:34
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
No your misinterpreting what I said, sony ericsson is not innovative, innovation is relative, Im sure things 20 years ago would not be considered innovative now and things still used in less developed parts of the world are not used by the more developed part of the world today.

Most devices released in Japan are more innovative than those released in the UK due to the fact that the Japanese demand these new innovative products a lot more than the rest of the world.

If you compare the SE products in Japan compared to those in Europe, yes they are more innovative, however if you compare them to other brands in Japan theyre just as normal as the rest.
-Kamikaze-
Esato- The first Biased Sony Ericsson Forums
MP3 Ringtones? Oh yeah Laffen killed them.
jack00
T650 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-05-01 16:38
the only thing that would be innovative these days would be a phone with a real color VGA OLED display, a harddrive, some innovative controller keys and wifi + bluetooth + GPS + 3G and TV support - and all this in a small form factor, the simple fact why no one is really innovative these days is MONEY -all this stuff costs too much
it was easier some years ago to be innovative because nokia was abit slow and the market was still developing
i feel that the mobile phone market in general is slowing down to avarge speed, there are many small device out there that can to amazing stuff (PMP's for example) now the mission is to make all those components smaller, make batteries last longer und get all the funktions of a good organizer, a PMP and a simple mobile phone work together in one small cute device
vanquish
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-01 17:22
No you said they were innovative in Japan.

Sony Ericsson is a worldwide company, so you have proved yourself wrong, you can't change what you orginally put! [addsig]
Yazan24
K750
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-01 17:30
Yes they are innovative in Japan, if compared to european SE phones, however if compared to other Japanese handsets by other manufacturers theyre normal.

Idiotic 15 Year olds.
-Kamikaze-
vanquish
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-01 18:16
Quote:

On 2005-05-01 17:30:03, Yazan24 wrote:
Yes they are innovative in Japan, if compared to european SE phones, however if compared to other Japanese handsets by other manufacturers theyre normal.

Idiotic 15 Year olds.

So you resort to stereotyping and being rude to me just because i'm 15? Listen mate, i'm more mature than you will ever be.

You are twisting your words. You don't even know, probably haven't even held a japanese sony ericsson. I have, and there are some which are more innovative than OTHER japanese mobiles.

Again, you are generalising! [addsig]
Yazan24
K750
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-01 18:31
And some are more innovative than it is, they cancel eachother out, theyre all on about the same level,

you say some are more innovative than others, name a Japanese SE model that has a revolutionary innovative feature in comparison with others.

It has to be a feature that was either the first in the Japanese market, or that no other manufacturer has.

[ This Message was edited by: Yazan24 on 2005-05-01 17:34 ]
vanquish
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-01 18:35
The new Sony Ericsson walkman phone for Japan.

You may as well stop now Yazan, because you keep on twisting and changing your words! [addsig]
Yazan24
K750
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-01 19:02
What new features does it bring that no other company is capable of bringing.

No I dont, you keep misinterpreting them and I have to explain them.
-Kamikaze-
Yazan24
K750
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-01 22:29
The worlds smallest 3G phone,

http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=73490

It didnt take long for the K600 to lose its title, and this is why I think size isnt innovation, because the opposition is always weeks or days behind.
-Kamikaze-
S4k1s
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2005-05-01 23:23
Quote:

On 2005-05-01 22:29:58, Yazan24 wrote:
The worlds smallest 3G phone,

http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=73490

It didnt take long for the K600 to lose its title, and this is why I think size isnt innovation, because the opposition is always weeks or days behind.

specs?

also u put it right here ... "why I think" ... it's what about you think ...

And yes you twist and change a lot...
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-02 01:41
If this thread were an animal it would have been shot by now and deservedly so. It is like a collection of mental patients on a day trip to the seaside, all that's missing is a large Native American to rip a drinking fountain out of the wall.

What exactly is the purpose of this pantomime tarted up as a thread? As it lurches from one vague point to another like an epileptic drunk wearing high heels it looses what little congruity and meaning it had to begin with.

Post after post of banal bleating that wouldn't be out of place at a Boxing Day gathering of nonagenarian relatives determined to discuss their hip replacements.

What is actually being discussed here? Anyone with a shred of common sense and dare I say it, sanity (at least before they became embroiled in this Allo Allo plotline), who has tried to speak reason has no doubt found that one would be better off using a a chalk board and a large pair of comical trousers to convey any sort of message.

The trouble is that this would actually be comical to some extent if it weren't so desperately sad. As I said before I am most certainly not in favour of this thread being closed down; instead it should be kept open so that newbies can be brought along and shown what can befall otherwise sane people. Perhaps one of the moderators (or even the original poster if he can tear himself away from the padded walls of this thread for a moment) can rename this thread 'The Esato Asylum'?

@all sane members

By all means point, stare and laugh at the spectacle that this thread has become, but I would also ask that you spare a moment for those trapped within it. If it were possible then some kind farmer might have popped along and given this thread a quick dash with his 12 bore, but alas no.

So then Esato, gather round and for once, just once, you may mock the afflicted, for it is all this thread deserves.

[ This Message was edited by: scotsboyuk on 2005-05-02 00:43 ]
sapporobaby
J110 Cream
PM
Posted: 2005-05-02 01:45
My vote for BEST post ever.

Quote:

On 2005-05-02 01:41:11, scotsboyuk wrote:
If this thread were an animal it would have been shot by now and deservedly so. It is like a collection of mental patients on a day trip to the seaside, all that's missing is a large Native American to rip a drinking fountain out of the wall.

What exactly is the purpose of this pantomime tarted up as a thread? As it lurches from one vague point to another like an epileptic drunk wearing high heels it looses what little congruity and meaning it had to begin with.

Post after post of banal bleating that wouldn't be out of place at a Boxing Day gathering of nonagenarian relatives determined to discuss their hip replacements.

What is actually being discussed here? Anyone with a shred of common sense and dare I say it, sanity (at least before they became embroiled in this Allo Allo plotline), who has tried to speak reason has no doubt found that one would be better off using a a chalk board and a large pair of comical trousers to convey any sort of message.

The trouble is that this would actually be comical to some extent if it weren't so desperately sad. As I said before I am most certainly not in favour of this thread being closed down; instead it should be kept open so that newbies can be brought along and shown what can befall otherwise sane people. Perhaps one of the moderators (or even the original poster if he can tear himself away from the padded walls of this thread for a moment) can rename this thread 'The Esato Asylum'?

@all sane members

By all means point, stare and laugh at the spectacle that this thread has become, but I would also ask that you spare a moment for those trapped within it. If it were possible then some kind farmer might have popped along and given this thread a quick dash with his 12 bore, but alas no.

So then Esato, gather round and for once, just once, you may mock the afflicted, for it is all this thread deserves.

*edited on a Mac of course. Mac: There is no substitute*

N82(YES), iPhone 3G, Shure es530, Nikon D300, more stuff. No more SE stuff, why am I still here?
Dyce9984
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2005-05-02 01:46
Shtop!!!

Your not ready yet, you need to let it brew longer, for a fuller taste
Does it make -->[se-nse.com]
Gigs
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-02 05:55
Quote:

On 2005-05-02 01:41:11, scotsboyuk wrote:

(.. skippy snippy ..)

@all sane members

By all means point, stare and laugh at the spectacle that this thread has become, but I would also ask that you spare a moment for those trapped within it.

(.. more snippy! ..)

Leesin verrry carefullee.. I shall zay this, only wonce.
Tunight we shall smuggle the breetish airmin out in a sony ericsson box! Disguised as a small handheld coffin we shall sneak them past where they cin suddenly row to freedom in their waterproof box.

vanquish
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-02 11:00
Nice idea scotsboyuk

This thread is and was and will always be pointless, full of lies and stupidity!

[ This Message was edited by: vanquish on 2005-05-02 10:16 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 15 161718  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic