Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > The "Gaaaah i really hate that" corner

Author The "Gaaaah i really hate that" corner
vanquish
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-11 17:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

i think its time to get your clothes on and stop running around the marijuana fields [addsig]
Cornholio_666
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-07-11 19:27
oh god i hate ikea their products are shite and break far too easily. my mum bought me a metal computer desk. i put the computer in the part that suports the computer and a week later its bent out of recognition the only thing thats on it is my computer, lets see thats one case, two hard drives, two disk drives, one motherboard, three sticks of ram, one processor, one graphics card, six fans and the desk bends what a piece of shite. i also had a wooden ikea computer desk which the drawer which holds the mouse and keyboard broke too. i had an ikea bed that broke. when will adults learn that ikea products are pure crap?
Queens Of The Stone Age RULE!
Also known as "THE ROADIE"
Burn The Witch
"I find that on the internet, everyone's very tough in an anonymous, pussy sort of way'" - Josh Homme. March '05
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-07-11 19:30
You said...the... I-word!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
Hello, Scroto!

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi, you ugly!
ten18
C510 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-11 19:35
nooooooooooooo... not the I wuoooord!!
Cornholio_666
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-07-11 19:45
aaaaahhhh
there was a shop in greenwich called "no ikea" and ikea (sorry) was going to sue them so they changed their name to no idea
Queens Of The Stone Age RULE!
Also known as "THE ROADIE"
Burn The Witch
"I find that on the internet, everyone's very tough in an anonymous, pussy sort of way'" - Josh Homme. March '05
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-10-07 13:45
POLITICIANS, VOTING, GOVERNMENT, ETC

I don't vote, and never will. Vote for what? Nothing changes, and they are all out of touch. For example, the government spunked an absolute fortune into art galleries like the Tate Modern, and numerous other galleries and ehibitions up and down the country, trying to get people to go. Attendancies didnt improve. People just arent interested in art, it is, frankly, meaningless if you're struggling to put food on the table. The government is completely out of touch. I heard one guy say "Well, we'll just need to put more money into it, won't we!" Well, why dont you put money into feeding and and providing adequate housing for your constituents, instead of wasting money on filing cabinets covered in baked beans, because that isnt art, its not modern, or sophisticated, its just shitty. THATS why people aren't interested in the government, because the government is completely out of touch, and doesnt provide the people with what they need.
Hello, Scroto!

carkitter
V640 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-10-07 14:02
I understand your frustration, Governments are good at wasting resources on ideals...

However, I wouldn't subject all politicians to the GAARRGH! treatment.
Recently we had an election here in NZ. I'd become so upset with the incumbent government that I registered online as a volunteer for the opposition.
I helped erect billboards, hand out pamphlets and in turn was invited to meet political candidates, go to invitation only meetings and press conferences and got to shake hands with the leader of the opposition.
I even got invited to be an official scrutineer on election night, which I found fascinating.
You get a different perspective on politics when you see it from the inside. I'd reserve the GAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! for the News Media actually...

[ This Message was edited by: carkitter on 2005-10-07 13:07 ]
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-10-07 14:58
I hate it when you go to spit out the window....

...and the window is closed.

I hate it when you wake up and realise you are late for work, get up shower and get ready.....

then realise it's Sunday

[ This Message was edited by: max_wedge on 2005-10-07 14:01 ]
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-10-21 17:47
Threads like this:

http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=106793

Been covered ad infinitum. If you dont like the set up, dont use it...If esato provides you with what you need, whats the problem? You've obviously hung around here as you have gleaned some knowledge from the hallowed pages, can't you just accept the little foibles and get on with it?
Hello, Scroto!

kk.226
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2005-10-21 18:00
FEKKIN IKEA!!!

Bloody got one of their beds, with excessive "use" the wooden support boards underneath break and the mattress falls through!

ARGH...
batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2005-10-21 18:07

http://www.ikea.com/

[addsig]
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-11-18 12:04
Esato male members

I find it hilarious, guys, i'm sorry, but every time a new female member appears you all turn into a pack of salivating dogs, asking for pics, making sleazy posts, putting little kisses and hugs into your posts, its a little bit obvious how geeky you lot really are! Sitting in front of youer keyboards, ripping the head off it, all because a girl made a post about the price of memory sticks...
Hello, Scroto!

DJcreamz
W850 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-11-18 12:06
HAHA u just said what i was thinking!
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-11-18 12:16
Yes so true meths....They've been playing with there own memorystick duo's for too long...they need to get out more! [addsig]
Davo_169
T650 Gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-11-18 12:41
im talkin DOWNTOWN!!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic