Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > The "Gaaaah i really hate that" corner

Author The "Gaaaah i really hate that" corner
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-11-24 10:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
If you have anything that gets your goat, that gets up your nose, that sends you into fits of rage, then get it off your chest here! No subject is taboo, if it annoys you, then share it! I'll get the ball rolling:

IKEA

I've just bought a new flat, and everyone is saying "oooh, got to Ikea to kit it out, they have got some really cool, funky stuff." NO THEY DONT! I hate Ikea! Its cheap, plasticky crap that looks horrific and costs a fortune! Its like playroom furniture! Oh, sure, they do have some nice sofas and things, but who in their right mind would buy Bilkoffersen Stackable multicoloured plastic footstools, at £70 EACH? What sort of room would they look good, or be practical in?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

**End of rant**

[ This Message was edited by: methylated_spirit on 2004-11-24 09:48 ]
absinthebri
W800
PM
Posted: 2004-11-24 10:55
I agree about IKEA. I just don't see the fascination some people have with it. My parents go there for A DAY OUT! I mean, Mum and Dad, get a LIFE!

This message was posted from a T68i

methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-11-24 10:57
HA! my aunt and uncle do that! It drives me insane!
Hello, Scroto!

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi, you ugly!
nickorooster
P900
PM
Posted: 2004-11-24 12:34
ROYAL MAIL!!!!

Or at least my local post office. Basically, ANY time I go down there, they find a way of overcharging me without me knowing. If I want to send postal orders, they say, "that'll be £20 please" (for a £20 postal order) then AFTER that transaction is irreversible (according to the guy behind that fist-proof screen) he tells me I have to buy an envelope, insurance, stamps etc. I though that these things were FREE!!! It says "FREE to send POstal Orders" on a sticker on the glass.

MACS!!!!

I hate the little apple. as oppsed to the big apple, which is a nice city. Macintosh. I have been "given" (loaned with severe restrictions) an ibook G3 by the school I'm at. I have had it for about a year, and have sent it in for repair twice. And both repairs took longer than 7 weeks (one took 9). Another time I had to hand it in for "routine maintenance" for 6 weeks. That means I've had it in total for about 30 of the 52 weeks in the year. And now that I think of it, I have only "had" the thing for about 47-48 weeks. Meaning that it is at the repair center for almost HALF the time I was supposed to have it. At least with a PC I can fix it myself.
Krubach
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2004-11-24 12:42
Gaaaaaaaah!
I really hate useless threads poping up by the dozens everyday on esato!

Sorry but that's what i think...

[ This Message was edited by: Krubach on 2004-11-24 11:46 ]
Jools
C510 Black
PM
Posted: 2004-11-24 13:04
I hate it when people say they hate something, then go ahead and describe something else...

E.g. Saying you hate Macs, but then going on to say that its actually the wait to get it back after messing it up that is hated!!!! So it should be "I hate slow repair people".

BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-11-24 13:04
Hard to get /// fones and accesoires.

This message was posted from a T68i

methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-11-24 13:22
Royal mail, and couriers in general (i.e Interlink Express) are the bane of my life. Im a despatch manager, so i deal with a lot of couriers, first class post is okay, but parcel farce really infuriate me, as do Interlink express. We send the bulk of our items by interlink, and its garunteed every day we will get one or 2 complaints about burst boxes, crushed items (especially delicates) or empty boxes being delivered! Out of an average of 25 items a day, that is not very good. But ive got to use them, unfortunately. And their software system...gah! You (in theory) put in the postcode and the street number, and it prints a barcode label with the customer address on it. Im on the phone to them 25 times a day because their postcode log is utter crap, it prints wrong barcodes, it even imports manifests from other customers using the same system! And i have to wotk with this shit every day!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Hello, Scroto!

Lynx69
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2004-11-24 19:20

NOT IKEA!

Its cheap stuff!

>>*Wow 2100+ posts*<<
blackspot
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2004-11-25 04:05
I hate it when I want to say something and somebody else says it ahead of me! @JoolsG4, I was going to say that!

BILLS

I hate it when I receive a bill that has a surcharge on the previous bill for not paying on or before due date -- specially if I receive it 2 days after the due date. What's more annoying is when you go to their office and complain, they'll just say "it's not our problem... you better talk with the courier". So you go to the courier to vent out your complain and after talking to several officers, you get a refund for the surcharge. It's may sound like I won but it turns out I spent a lot of time and gas money (and saliva) and energy for the facial expression and voice projection which turns out 10x more than the surcharge. I still end up
resistance is futile.
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-11-25 10:37
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Hello, Scroto!

Davo_169
T650 Gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-11-26 06:00
i hate it when people point at the clock and say
"is that the time mate"
of course its the nice time, yuo just pointed at a clock you retard
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-11-26 17:53
Taxis

I went to the pub to watch the football last night, thoroughly enjoyable evening spent with friends blah blah blah. Suitably refreshed, and with one eye on the clock, i phone for a taxi. "10 minutes, no problems" said the cheerful girl on the other end of the line. 10 minutes, taxi appears. Some SPANNER jumped in, and away it went. I phone the taxi company up. Cheerful girl says "Im really sorry, but there wont be another available until 6a.m." GAH! So i have to walk the seven miles home. Half past four in the morning, i wearily stumble through the front door. Now, if it had been the weekend, yeah i would have been pissed off, but it wouldnt be the first time. But on a thursday night? Come on! Im all stiff, i've got a cold, i only got 2 hours sleep, i was late for work, and i had the shits this morning. NOT in a good mood!

[ This Message was edited by: methylated_spirit on 2004-11-26 16:56 ]
nickorooster
P900
PM
Posted: 2004-11-28 01:02
Wow. Did your team win in the end though?

I really hate having the original p800 firmware. Sometimes, half way through writing a text or posting here itll suddenly cut out then show a screen "You need to restart your phone, hold the on button for 10 seconds" and the post or sms is lost. Also, sometimes i have to restart my phone in order to recieve texts. Does new firmware help this?
Nick
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-11-28 14:13
Yeah we won 3-0
Hello, Scroto!

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic