Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > The "Gaaaah i really hate that" corner

Author The "Gaaaah i really hate that" corner
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-08-20 14:03
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I hate it that my alternator blew up 500km from home. Well I didn't hate that, it was just an inconvenience. A brand new battery got me home on one charge. What I hate is that the new alternator cost $960. Actually, that sucked and made me depressed, but I didn't hate it. What I hate is that the new alternator blew up only three months later!! Actually I didn't hate that because I was only 2km from home this time. What I hated was the mechanic telling me it wasn't covered under warranty because something else must have caused the alternator to blow. Actually I don't hate that, because he agreed to replace it on warranty anyway.

What I REALLY hate, is that he couldn't tell what caused it to blow, and I'm now driving a car whose alternator could blow at anytime, leaving me with a $960 bill, and I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT'S CAUSING IT!!! GRRR

badassmam
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2008-08-21 00:32
I hate it when you meet a girl that is so hot before realising that she is a) married, b) has a big ass boyfriend, c) will soon be related to your family and yet; will continue to flirt continuously.
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-08-21 05:42
I hate it when I've been nursing my rear left tyre along putting air in it everyday because it has a slow leak, then when I leave for a job today the tyres flat, but it's the front left not the rear left!!

Damn, I need to give my old Peugeot some serious financial attention!!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic