Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > The "Gaaaah i really hate that" corner

Author The "Gaaaah i really hate that" corner
batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2005-11-18 13:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
theres a few things that wind me up, one of them is paypal. they seem to take so much money out when you get paid by someone, and all your left with is a load of bogies.
then you have to wait a week for it to clear into your account!
damn it [addsig]
Davo_169
T650 Gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-11-18 13:07
my paypal is broken.....it doesnt even go to the main site from my computer....is there anything i can do to fix this bogie?
Kryptik
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-11-18 22:15
What really irritates me is when i read posts that contain the weakest spelling i've ever seen. No, i'm not referring to posts by our foreign friends, i'm speaking of those for whom English is the primary language. This site is highly regarded by many, yet it's commonplace to see the most putrid spelling in many threads.

Another thing which irritates me is when people use quotations whilst replying to posts. They tend to quote the entire message, some of which are quite lengthy, yet their reply is often a simple "I agree!" or something similar. How often haven't we heard about how we should conserve server space, etc yet these guys persist in quoting ad infinitum. On the topic of conservation of server space, one or two members who were quite vocal about the importance of conservation actually boasted in one thread about how many Private Messages they had... talk about double-standards...
I'm not superstitious, merely mildly stitious.
kk.226
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2005-11-18 23:28
I hate people complaining about petty things... there's more things in life to spend you time doing.
Davo_169
T650 Gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-11-19 10:02
Quote:

On 2005-11-18 22:15:00, Kryptik wrote:
What really irritates me is when i read posts that contain the weakest spelling i've ever seen. No, i'm not referring to posts by our foreign friends, i'm speaking of those for whom English is the primary language. This site is highly regarded by many, yet it's commonplace to see the most putrid spelling in many threads.

Another thing which irritates me is when people use quotations whilst replying to posts. They tend to quote the entire message, some of which are quite lengthy, yet their reply is often a simple "I agree!" or something similar. How often haven't we heard about how we should conserve server space, etc yet these guys persist in quoting ad infinitum. On the topic of conservation of server space, one or two members who were quite vocal about the importance of conservation actually boasted in one thread about how many Private Messages they had... talk about double-standards...

me agreee!!
Senisho
P910
PM
Posted: 2005-11-19 16:08
Gaaaaaah! I hate d power rangers. Each tym I catch a glimpse of it, I get all
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2006-06-23 16:55
At my work, we sell window cleaning equipment. We sell telescopic carbon fibre poles, going up to around 60 feet, with a brush on the end, that pump de-ionized water up the pole to the business end, for cleaning the windows. Now, these poles are not cheap. We get a brand new prototype in to have a look at, see if its worth stocking and all that. Its the only one in existence. So, a couple of the boys extend it to its full 62 foot length to take a look, take photos, feel the weight etc. I run in to get the digi camera drom upstairs, the boys go to get a fag, leaving this huge, expensive, delicate object against the side of the building. Well, surprise surprise, along comes a gust of wind...CRACK! Down it goes, this prototype, one-of-a-kind pole. Knackered. Every section is scraped to buggery, and it fell over a wall, snapping one of them clean in two. 1600 quids worth(thats what they will sell at when mass-produced, this prototype cost around 4 times that to get made), out of the wrapper for 5 minutes, is wrecked because a couple of idiots couldn't hold onto it for 30 seconds while i got the camera.

[ This Message was edited by: methylated_spirit on 2006-06-23 16:12 ]
msmmsm
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2006-06-25 10:56
People that do their weekly shopping in a petrol station then get before you in the line.

Grrrr...
Glenny
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-06-25 16:56

when something goes wrong right at the end of something... e.g sudoku etc.
Lost Count Official Website My Band! and the forum for it!
404'd!
Jesus loves you, but everyone else hates you...
Johnex
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-06-25 17:26
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

STOP DISSING SWEDISH STUFF!!!!
IKEA IS GOING TO ROCK THE WORLD

DickySnapples
Z1010
PM
Posted: 2006-06-26 12:02
paying for next day delivery and not getting it(Bloody parcelforce!! 12 days and counting now!!)
leeboy13
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-06-26 12:03
...you look down and realise you wore your trainers to work..... (baring in mind your wearing trousers and a shirt)

-didnt do it today, did it last week doh!
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-06-26 14:27
you know what I hate....

I hate it when you go to spit out the window.....and the windows closed.

I really hate that....
leeboy13
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-06-26 14:39
or when you spit out of a moving car and the bugger wgips back in behind you and lands on teh seat so you cant see it

NAsty
leeboy13
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-06-27 12:22
right this one really gets me!!!

When you wake up in teh morning, walk out to your car and see this:

and then you jump in and realise your view has been compromised

me thinks a bird ate something real nasty last night
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page: