Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > Gelfen's special place where people talk to him

Previous  123 ... 293031
Author Gelfen's special place where people talk to him
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2006-07-25 01:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
no body speaks to you anymore?

boo hiss..

well dont fret for here i am...

dont know what i cna bring to the party,

other than this one though i had the other day, surely the whole of racism is a farce? as we are all one race.. last time i checked homo sapiens were all one race...

so surely its should be called creedism or racism was just a form used to describe bullying that is a common part in life these days?

there you go! something to think on gelfen...

fatreg
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2006-07-25 08:15
What's the latest mate Are you havin' a baby now? [addsig]
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2006-07-26 09:07
god i don't know how long i've had that in my sig for, but certainly nobody has responded to it until now.

@fatreg: i tend to agree. people try to belittle that which is different because they don't understand it, and therefore fear it as well. they cover for their fear with violence, to the detriment of the species (or should i say human "race"). racism is just a lable for the type of difference.

i think the only end to racism on earth would be alien invasion. hopefully that would make the differences between people seem far less significant. black and white would stop fighting and gang up on green.

@JN: no plans in that direction just yet. we haven't even got all our furniture, and there are still a few maintenance items left over for the builder to finish off.
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 293031
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic