Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > George W. Bush;s Resume (C.V)

Previous  123 ... 181920 ... 394041  Next
Author George W. Bush;s Resume (C.V)
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-02 05:16
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

Found a really great site that has a record of all the verbal f**kups he's done.You need to listen to some of things he's said..I still cant belive this mumbling bafoon became the president.

http://www.dubyaspeak.com/audio.shtml

(You will need to have Version 6 or higher of the Macromedia Flash Player plugin.)Download Here

[ This Message was edited by: axxxr on 2004-07-02 04:17 ]
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2004-07-02 17:59
Quote:

On 2004-07-02 02:56:00, KiMcHeEbOi wrote:
yes we need to try a war criminal who's a "christian" for once!

that leaves bush out then. there's an unwritten rule that you need to be able to spell it within three attempts.
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-07-02 18:27
[addsig]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-04 07:26

[addsig]
Lynx69
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2004-07-04 21:04

>>*Wow 2100+ posts*<<
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-04 22:13
Here's some more good news,This guy should be the next president of the United States.

Michael Moore has welcomed the appearance on the internet of pirated copies of his anti-Bush documentary Fahrenheit 9/11 and claimed he is happy for anybody to download it free of charge.
Michael Moore has expressed his approval of Fahrenheit 9/11 being downloaded through networks like BitTorrent and eDonkey2000.

Full ReportHere

[addsig]
Lynx69
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2004-07-04 22:15
Hehe, no need to go to the cinema now, not that i was going to I wasnt even gonna bother watching it but i might d/l it now

>>*Wow 2100+ posts*<<
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-04 22:17
I would encourage all esato members to download and watch this movie. [addsig]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-06 19:39

[ This Message was edited by: axxxr on 2004-07-06 18:41 ]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-09 00:49

"Fahrenheit 911" Now Available for Download!

Michael Moore's new film has been much anticipated in the file sharing world, and it became obvious that several different release groups would compete to see who could produce the most polished encode.
A first version is now available. The following is the link posted on suprnova.

Download

Click on the link and save the torrent file to your desktop.
In order to download the movie, you will need Bit Torrent, which you can download for all platforms at: http://www.bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/

It's very small and simple to install.

Launch the application once installed. Then open the torrent file. Download should start immediately. Seeing as there are 3,500 people downloading it at the moment, the transfer speeds should be extremely fast."

[ This Message was edited by: axxxr on 2004-07-09 00:01 ]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-09 08:25
Bush Liked Less Than Saddam, Bin Laden

BUDAPEST (Reuters) - President Bush is disliked by more Hungarian secondary school children than former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden,according to an opinion poll published on Wednesday.

Bush also topped the list of most-liked foreigners with eight percent of the vote, ahead of Pope John Paul with six percent.

The survey of 34,000 students, aged 16-18, from 655 high schools showed Adolf Hitler was the most disliked foreign personality with 25 percent of the vote, followed by Bush with 23 percent and Bin Laden with 16 percent.

Bush was even more unpopular than former Soviet dictator Josef Stalin, according to the poll.

The most unpopular Hungarian was Prime Minister Peter Medgyessy followed by Viktor Orban, the leader of the right of center Fidesz opposition.

Orban was also the most popular Hungarian followed by Arpad Goncz, the former dissident who became the country's first post-communist president.

[addsig]
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-07-09 08:54
that's pretty funny

i always thought if bush had about 60 more I.Q. points he would be hitler. [addsig]
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-07-09 18:48
Bumper Stickers for the Bush 2004 Campaign

Bush/Cheney '04: Four More Wars

Bush/Cheney '04: Leave No Billionaire Behind

Bush/Cheney '04: Deja-Voodoo All Over Again!

Bush/Cheney '04: Compassionate Colonialism

Bush/Cheney '04: Because the Truth Just Isn't Good Enough

Bush/Cheney '04: Making the World a Better Place, One Country at a Time

Bush/Cheney '04: Over a Billion Whoppers Served.

Bush/Cheney '04: Putting the "Con" in Conservative

Bush/Cheney '04: Thanks for Not Paying Attention.

Bush/Cheney '04: The Last Vote You'll Ever Have to Cast

Bush/Cheney: Asses of Evil

Bush/Cheney '04: We're Gooder!

Bush/Cheney '04: This Time, Elect Us!

George W. Bush: The Buck Stops Over There

George W. Bush: A Brainwave Away from the Presidency

Don't think. Vote Bush!

More Trees, Less Bush

It Takes a Village Idiot

One Person, One Vote (*May Not Apply in Certain States)

Bring Back Monica Lewinsky
[addsig]
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-07-09 18:59
George W. Bush's Intelligence Quiz

While visiting England, George W. Bush is invited to tea with the Queen. He asks her what her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to surround herself with intelligent people. He asks how she knows if they're intelligent.

"I do so by asking them the right questions," says the Queen. "Allow me to demonstrate."

She phones Tony Blair and says, "Mr. Prime Minister. Please answer this question: Your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"

Tony Blair responds, "It's me, ma'am."

"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says the Queen. She hangs up and says, "Did you get that, Mr. Bush?"

"Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"

Upon returning to Washington, he decides he'd better put the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the test. He summons Jesse Helms to the White House and says, "Senator Helms, I wonder if you can answer a question for me."

"Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?"

"Uh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Helms hems and haws and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?" Bush agrees, and Helms leaves. He immediately calls a meeting of other senior senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, Helms calls Colin Powell at the State Department and explains his problem.

"Now look here Colin Powell, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother, or your sister. Who is it?" Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course, you dumb ass."

Much relieved, Helms rushes back to the White House and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Colin Powell!" And Bush replies in disgust, "Wrong, you dumb ass, It's Tony Blair!"

Bush, Einstein and Picasso at the Pearly Gates

Einstein dies and goes to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter tells him, "You look like Einstein, but you have NO idea the lengths that some people will go to sneak into Heaven. Can
you prove who you really are?"

Einstein ponders for a few seconds and asks, "Could I have a blackboard and some chalk?"

Saint Peter snaps his fingers and a blackboard and chalk instantly appear. Einstein proceeds to describe with arcane mathematics and symbols his theory of relativity.

Saint Peter is suitably impressed. "You really ARE Einstein!" he says. "Welcome to heaven!"

The next to arrive is Picasso. Once again, Saint Peter asks for credentials.

Picasso asks, "Mind if I use that blackboard and chalk?"

Saint Peter says, "Go ahead."

Picasso erases Einstein's equations and sketches a truly stunning mural with just a few strokes of chalk.

Saint Peter claps. "Surely you are the great artist you claim to be!" he says. "Come on in!"

Then Saint Peter looks up and sees George W. Bush. Saint Peter scratches his head and says, "Einstein and Picasso both managed to prove their identity. How can you prove
yours?"

George W. looks bewildered and says, "Who are Einstein and Picasso?"

Saint Peter sighs and says, "Come on in, George."

How the Bush Administration Changes a Light Bulb

How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a light bulb?

Are you ready for this?

The Answer is SEVEN:

(1) one to deny that a light bulb needs to be replaced;

(2) one to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the light bulb;

(3) one to blame the previous administration for the need of a new light bulb;

(4) one to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs;

(5) one to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton Industries one million dollars for a light bulb;

(6) one to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the light bulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag;

(7) and finally one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

Bush's Propaganda Tour

During a propaganda tour, President Bush visits a school to explain his politics to kids. He invites the kids to ask him questions. Bobby stands up and tells him "Mr. President, I got 3 questions":

1. How come, that although the count of votes was not in your favor, you still won the election?
2. Why do you want to attack Iraq without an imminent reason?
3. Don't you also consider the bombing of Hiroshima the biggest terrorist attack of all times?

Before the president can answer, the recess bell rings, and the kids leave the room. After they came back, Bush invited them again to ask questions. Joey stands up and tells him "Mr. President, I got 5 questions":

1. How come, that although the count of votes was not in your favor, you still won the election?
2. Why do you want to attack Iraq without an imminent reason?
3. Don't you also consider the bombing of Hiroshima the biggest terrorist
attack of all times?
4. Why did the recess bell ring 20 minutes early?
5. Where's Bobby?

[addsig]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-11 07:30
Thanx kimcheboi .. ...those we really excellent!...could'nt stop laughing!!. [addsig]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 181920 ... 394041  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic