Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > bluetooth against bush

Author bluetooth against bush
Vlammetje
C702 Cyan
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-03-15 15:51
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
that is overreacting

seriously....... so everybody names their device 'against bush'.... what difference will this make in the real world? NONE
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-05-07 15:55

New York-based 'Wireless Activist' who is the creator of the mobile WiFi access point 'Magicbike,' founder of 'BluetoothUsersAgainstBush.com' and inventor of the new 'Bikes Against Bush' project, in which a moving, spray-chalk equipped bike will automatically paint messages on the streets of New York during the upcoming Republican National Convention--messages transmitted to the bike from people on the internet.

Full Details here:
http://wireless.weblogsinc.com/entry/7559113812378657/ [addsig]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-04 09:23

The BluetoothAgainstBush guy is at it again:

Check out the video [addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-07-05 00:37
I just hope that George W. Bush wins the 2004 Presidential Election this coming November - to put an end/to rest to those who criticize him so much Not much against you Mr. News Editor - @axxxr . . . . just my opinion here
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-05 00:48
Even if he does win somehow.I feel that he might rig the elections somehow..Millions like me will still hate him and continue the support for his removal to the very end. [addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-07-05 01:01
He may look like a goon, actually I guess he was - stupid at times with his decisions . . . But speaking of removing him from office, that will be quite far from anybody's American mind ! Despite his decision of invading Iraq, maybe it's because majority of the Americans wants to get even with that of the 9-11 tragedy . . . No impeachment action was hurled against him. But remember with that of Clinton, with his womanizing thing, he was almost thrown out of the office with that episode-live testimonies were shown in CNN and BBC back then, I watched every episode of it! , but to that of Bush - none! Maybe if he wins this time and tried to invade North Korea and Iran !
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-05 02:18
Yeh i agree jojo on those points...I'll tell u what if he starts showing even handedness towards all evil doers and countries.And stop these double standards, and go set up a seperate and sovereign country for the palestinians.invade north korea to get rid of there real and exsisting wmd's.I would be the first to put my hands up and support him.But we all know that gonna happen.I think we are all aware of his agenda now.and if he does win in november(God Forbid)i hope he gets impeached and humilated and gets thrown out of office..I just want to see this murderer tried for his crimes.he has the blood of 10.000 dead iraqi's on his hands.that accounts to genocide. [addsig]
batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2004-07-05 14:01
Quote:

On 2004-07-05 02:18:02, axxxr wrote:
invade north korea to get rid of there real and exsisting wmd's.I would be the first to put my hands up and support him.

Yes axxxr, couldn't agree with that more... [addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-07-06 00:31
@axxxr - Just a point of argument here mate, As you have said, Bush killed 10K Iraqis during it's invasion - the number that huge, I don't believe . Now, how will you judge Saddam's action for killing his 'OWN' people for 30 long years when he was still in power , that raked almost to a million or so! Bush did not deliberately killed those people unlike Saddam's style of torturing them in front of their families, you must also take into consideration the 5K ++ Americans who were killed in the 9-11 tragedy (an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth effect) , and accdg. to investigations, it was done by the Al-Qaeda group of Terrorist Network, which, Saddam is reportedly been linked with Good thing now that Saddam is being put on trial in his own country, which many still believes, will result to 'white wash' Many are still afraid of him that's why
So how are you now mate? . . . . Take Care
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-06 01:36
JoJo mate!..What do u mean by the 10,000 killed in iraq and u dont believe that figure..Its a proven fact that the number killed by U.S attacks is 10,000.Its all on the record.weather u believe it or not is entirely your choice its does'nt change the facts..wot saddam did to his own ppl was obviously not acceptable.But who made g.w.bush judge,jury & executioner?.Iraq was a soveriegn country under saddam and no one had any rights to invade and kill innocents the way saddam did..Saddam was also killing his own ppl when iraq was having a war against Iran and the U.S was supplying all the arms to him..Where do u think all those weapons came from in the 8 year war against iran in the 1980's/..In which 1 million ppl died ..i did'nt hear america telling iraq to stop!!..The fact is when saddam was co-operating with american he was a friend regardless of what he did to his own ppl..Its when he stopped playing ball that the U.S wanted to put him down!..And by way the HELLO 2500 ppl died in the 9/11 attacks not 5000..get your facts straight first..And Hello its been proven by the 9/11 commission that saddam had no links with al-qaida and osama bin laden..The trial of saddam is only partially held by the iraqi's..i dont believe in this fake sovereignty which they have given to them..Iraq will be sovereign when all the illegle occupieing forces have left iraq!..Im absolutely fine now jojo!..Are u?...and u take aswell. [addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-07-06 01:53
@axxxr - Yup! Just like that when the US armed the militants in Afghanistan in the 80's, to fight the occupying Russians - Cold War ! Also with that of Vietnam War in the 70's, wherein the war did not came to a conclusion, many were speculating that the war in Iraq will have similar effects and results when the US invaded Vitenam - but they were all wrong The figure I got from the 9-11 tragedy 'causing some 5K + fatalities were embedded in my mind for the longest time now mate! Hmmmmm . . . maybe I also counted all the XEROX machines that were destroyed during the aftermath that makes the result - doubled . No contest mate! Take Care my friend !
Gigs
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-06 01:54
Ever noticed that just like El nino, everyone is "reportedly linked to Al-Queda" .. Its like a gym membership, sure you always hear of your friends having it, but you never actually seem them going to it.

Personally as much as alot of people want to see bush out, I suspect he'll end up with his own late night talk show if not re-elected.

*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-07-06 01:59
'Late Night Show with Re-elected George W. Bush'! Hmmm . . . sounds great too, even if re-elected !
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-06 02:01
Lets all hope he gets locked up in mental institute if he loses..coz thats where he belongs!!! [addsig]
Patrick-in-CA
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2004-07-21 08:37
Hello all. Quickly - I'm a Republican with Libertarian tendencies. Now that we have my biases clearly listed I'd like to address "a proven fact" or two that seem to be floating around in here.

• : How many Iraqis have died due to US attacks?
  • : How many people died on 9/11?
  • : Is Al-Qaida linked to Saddam's Iraq?

Quote:
On 2004-07-06 01:36:28, axxxr wrote: ...Its a proven fact that the number killed by U.S attacks is 10,000.Its all on the record.. ..And by way the HELLO 2500 ppl died in the 9/11 attacks not 5000..get your facts straight first.. And Hello its been proven by the 9/11 commission that saddam had no links with al-qaida and osama bin Laden..

10k Dead Iraqis - killed by U.S. Attacks? Well - not necessarily true. Let's look up iriqbodycount.net. As you can see - even in this presumably anti-Bush administration site the high death toll is 13,213 (as of the time I posted). But the low is 11,252. "But Patrick - this proves it's over 10k" you say! Look closer. The site includes deaths attributed to terrorists like car bombings and heads being cut off as well as drowning and other health related issues. You'd have to be unreasonable to think that "U.S. Attacks" killed over 10k if you include all types of deaths over more than a year's time. I don't want to minimize any death - but let's put responsibility where it belongs.
FACT: The Iraqi Death count due to the U.S. Invasion/Occupation is unknown.

2,500 Dead in 9/11? Talk about minimizing deaths ... According to CNN we're at 2,752 deaths as a direct result of terrorist attack. What happened to the other 252 people there axxxr? Let's not forget people just because it is politically expedient. And one should not admonish others for incorrect "facts" until they get their own correct, don't you think?
FACT: 2,752 people (mostly innocent civilians) intentionally targeted and slaughtered by terrorists on 9/11.

No link between Al-Qaida and Saddam's Iraq? Maybe ... Here's the facts: Even though the actual report hasn't been released, The 9/11 Commission found "no credible evidence" of a link between Iraq and al Qaeda. The 9/11 Commission did not state that links between Saddam and terrorism and/or Al-Qaida have been proven conclusively false and never existed at all. Big difference. And in the aftermath of 9/11 decisions had to be made. I point you to Univision for an article which puts a few views next to each other for your consideration.

So, YOU have to make a choice. All your intelligence is saying there are WMD programs and strong indications to links with Al-Qaida (and proven links to other terrorist organizations). Saddam had attempted to assonate our head of state (perhaps a forgivable offence to Democrats because the target was Republican and the father of the current hated president) and continued to disregard UN demands to live up to his post Gulf-War obligations for over a decade. Hind site is 20/20 people! Ideologically it's easy to say Bush made the wrong choice, however, in the real world I'd rather err on the side of our national security.
FACT: Saddam had links to terrorism and Al-Zarqawi (Nick Berg's pro-Al-Qaida beheader) - if not to Al-Qaida directly.

Quote:
On 2004-07-05 02:18:02, axxxr wrote: ...these double standards, and go set up a seperate and sovereign country for the palestinians.invade north korea to get rid of there real and exsisting wmd's.I would be the first to put my hands up and support him.

Once again I have to disagree with axxxr. The real world is fraught with double-standards. We have to pick our battles and use our resources as wisely as we can. We may disagree on how wisely they have been used - but if you were to say to me, "Do everything or do Nothing - else you're a hypocrite!" well - we'd go nowhere sitting on our hands while those who would do what they can get what they want.

And I call you on this one Axxxr - even if Bush did everything you've said you'd like him to do - it is my sincere belief that you'd still like to see him in a mental institution after being impeached. Your writings have convinced me of your unalterable opinion of Bush.

[ This Message was edited by: Patrick-in-CA on 2004-07-21 07:40 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic