Esato

Forum > Regional > Americas > GSM Triband Phones in USA (Cingular)

Author GSM Triband Phones in USA (Cingular)
rdnymllnsktr
W760 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-01 19:52
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2004-06-29 23:33:47, bacanito wrote:
@rdny

not to take sides, but if you read his post carefully (possibility that you didnt cuz you posted from ur cell phone and his post was kinda long), he did say "what if"...I don't see why you're getting defensive...geez

I did read his post carefully. He implied that American's would be angry and possibly post in response to anger. I am posting, but not out of anger, but Jojo expected someone to possibly post out of retaliation.
MyPhoneExplorer is the new FMA!

http://www.fjsoft.at/en/downloads.php
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-07-01 20:31
@rdny . . . . . - You just got it all wrong mate My 'Q' is very clear about my friend's dilemma with his newly bought fone here in my place. Now, I just want to get the real score and answer 'straight' from the guys in CA, USA re: Cingular Celfone Network Had I known the answers to my 'Q', then I will not bother posting my querry here

[ This Message was edited by: jojo51069 on 2004-07-01 21:07 ]
rdnymllnsktr
W760 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-01 20:33
I wasn't lashing out at you, I was trying to talk to that other person. I have no conflict with you. By the way, the story is that since your buddy's on a GSM phone, it won't become locked or anything like that, so you're in the clear!
MyPhoneExplorer is the new FMA!

http://www.fjsoft.at/en/downloads.php
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-07-01 22:10
@rdny . . . - My apologies here mate, thought twas me if you have some differences with @bacanito . . . . just let bygones be bygones - OK
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi