Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Used T610 for 3 weeks. Some disappointments...

Previous  12
Author Used T610 for 3 weeks. Some disappointments...
Bitch_uk
K750
PM
Posted: 2003-08-18 01:13
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
We have a cooling off period too. 14 days for most. People should always check out what they are buying. Sick of folk moaning, if your phone is crap take it back. All because its newer doesnt mean its better. The T610 is the best choice of upgrade for me from my T68i, i dont expect everyone to like it

This message was posted from a T610

DiamondGEEZA
K700
PM
Posted: 2003-08-18 04:18
I wouldn't expect any phone to be perfect but I believe this phone has come the closest for myself. I use Nokias and I use Samsungs but for it's size, features and reliability etc, nothing comes close to the T610. This is my first proper integrated camera phone and I am more than impressed with Quickshare, the POP3 email client and the Calling Card feature (which I believe was also prevalent on the T68i). This feature comes in very useful for me as I dial international on a daily basis.

True, the phone does have its shortcomings and it seems the threadmaker would be better suited to a Nokia 7250i than the T610 (yes I'm a sales consultant) but since you're so anti-Nokia (why? I do not know since Nokia do bring out reliable user-friendly handsets that do everything you would like them to), maybe it is better for you to get used to the T610 "warts 'n' all"
BonC
T610
PM
Posted: 2003-08-18 15:30
@ Bitch

I hear ya girl,

but you gotta be a little disapointed with the T610 camera quality, especially when other CHEAPER phones out there seem to do the job so much better.

And you know whats really annoying me now, the fact i cant see the blooming screen in daylight. This has started to really piss me off now - especially as the phone takes its best pictures in good lighting conditions!

what pleb/s in the sony design team allowed that design fault to actually make it to our shops - unforgivable.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi