Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > You might not like what I have to say. T610

Author You might not like what I have to say. T610
d' fuhrer
T300
PM
Posted: 2003-03-16 10:15
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
but by being a mass market company is where the profits are and not by catering to a so few where basically a ceo knows that there is little money there. if i were a ceo of a moblie phone company i prefer a big income instead of a small to no income at all so hence i cater mostly to the mass market. my employees will suffer and not just me if i cater to a small niche of the huge mobile phone market pie. nokia became innovative by making technology in their phones simple to use just like driving a car for example. most mobile phone companies now are following nokia's idea and almost all the techs coming out nokia was first to utilize. you know the reasons why nokia became no. 1 on this planet and to me their formula to success is a good one.
if you don't have something nice to say, don't say something nice.
FUEHRER MEANS "LEADER" IN GERMAN STUPID.
c96sthl
C702 Speed Black
PM
Posted: 2003-03-16 15:21
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
actually 3G(UMTS) phone now is still for niche market. Take a look on all the phone release this year.

Motorola and Nokia have around 8-10 new product but only one or two of their model are 3G phone (both CDMA2000 or W-CDMA )

So far, we can only see news articles and magazine reporting V600 (Motorola quad band phone --GSM850,900, 1800& 1900), A3188(their second smartphone) or Nokia 7250 (Which will make T610 its closest rival--vice versa), 3650(the radical phone) and of course SE T610 and P800

This should be the flagship product for each respective brand.

3G is already here but the route to make it a common product still take time. Since the mass market still consist of mobile user who only use the phone to talk.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi