Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2014-04-19 22:57
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2014-04-17 19:11:49, davidsic wrote:
Thank you cu for my picture

Its a nice click

On 2014-04-17 19:44:57, hello1000 wrote:
On par with Z2 and Lumia 1520, are you joking?
And Apple will not use inferior sensors from sammy .
[ This Message was edited by: hello1000 on 2014-04-17 18:47 ]

I am not joking.. the GS5 takes decent photos and it can compete with the Z2/1520 without a problem.

On 2014-04-17 20:00:09, Sassho wrote:
Look nice Bono shots from 1520 here

Yes, very nice..

On 2014-04-17 20:09:56, hello1000 wrote:
I think you horrible wrong about that, zhe Z1 produce better picture some cases, the Lumia and Z1 is on par with that.

But Z2 and Lumia 1520 i don't really know.

Samsung senor is not on par with Z1 and 1520 that for sure.

Wut ?
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2014-04-19 23:17

On 2014-04-18 21:34:51, Bonovox wrote:
To be honest I see the Galaxy S5 as more of a Galaxy S4S not that much of an upgrade in my view.

But then, the M8 isn't much of an improvement over the HTC One (2013) - if not a step backwards (imo)

So is the Z2, its not much different from the Z1, or Z for that matter.

I could go on for much longer. All of Nokia's Lumia devices are all but similar apart from a few key selling points. Then theres Apple. Also I disagree about the S5's looks, its much better looking than the S3 & S4 imo, they were rounded and not very appealing compared to the brilliant designs of competitors. Remember the designed for humans nonsense ? You seem to be doing a lot of moaning, and as you told me once, stop moaning !
[ This Message was edited by: etaab on 2014-04-19 22:24 ]
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2014-04-19 23:29
Yes you do moan alot yourself. I am juat saying what I think that's all is there a law against that??
Phone?? What phone??
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2014-04-19 23:48
You see I don't think I do, I think im just much more of a realist than most people. I tend to say things how they are, not what other people want to hear. My friends, colleagues and peers have always complimented me for being honest and if I have something to say I say it to peoples faces and not behind their back. So i'll take that as a compliment.

You said you didn't like the S4 design last year, as did many, so this year Samsung made the phone a little squarer, a little more premium and still people say they don't like it and that its worse - which you've said. But its what people asked for, yet they are still unhappy. I can see Samsung didn't go down the metal / glass route, but based on what people said about the S4 this phone is an improvement is it not ?
hello1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-04-20 00:47

On 2014-04-19 23:17:48, etaab wrote:

On 2014-04-18 21:34:51, Bonovox wrote:
To be honest I see the Galaxy S5 as more of a Galaxy S4S not that much of an upgrade in my view.

But then, the M8 isn't much of an improvement over the HTC One (2013) - if not a step backwards (imo)

So is the Z2, its not much different from the Z1, or Z for that matter.

I could go on for much longer. All of Nokia's Lumia devices are all but similar apart from a few key selling points. Then theres Apple. Also I disagree about the S5's looks, its much better looking than the S3 & S4 imo, they were rounded and not very appealing compared to the brilliant designs of competitors. Remember the designed for humans nonsense ? You seem to be doing a lot of moaning, and as you told me once, stop moaning !
[ This Message was edited by: etaab on 2014-04-19 22:24 ]

Can you also give some arguments about not much different?
Second, what is yours eye not much different.

Blabbing this and that make it not true, it's just loud talk nothing more it proof nothing.
Sassho
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2014-04-20 14:37
Great SGS5 vs Z2 vs One M8 specs , display and Blind camera compare. Blind for blinds , not for me
1.SGS5
2.Z2
3.One M8
I'm amaze from wideangle lens in SGS5 camera
http://hi-tech.mail.ru/review[....]_Galaxy_S5_Sony_Xperia_Z2.html
hello1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-04-20 18:50

On 2014-04-20 14:37:59, Sassho wrote:
Great SGS5 vs Z2 vs One M8 specs , display and Blind camera compare. Blind for blinds , not for me
1.SGS5
2.Z2
3.One M8
I'm amaze from wideangle lens in SGS5 camera
http://hi-tech.mail.ru/review[....]_Galaxy_S5_Sony_Xperia_Z2.html

That site is just random review nothing, it's not a professional camera review, the Z2 camera is simply the best on the market those are the facts.

Second, the screen department, the Z2 has far better color gamut and natural colors, i don't know why some sites try their best to promote Samsung i just don't get it.
Wishmaster89
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2014-04-20 20:39
Sassho,
If those samples are really like you say they are then unfortunately Samsung didn't fare well. The samples from 2nd camera show much more detail with better sharpness and almost no distortion.

If it really is like this then Samsung lost this battle, you can't deny it, every sample shows that from those two the second one comes on top in every category.

For the record, I'm not defending Sony or bashing Samsung, I'm saying what I see on those pictures.
Sassho
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2014-04-20 22:33
Hey , I not say SGS5 camera is best. SGS5 camera nice wide lens , noting more.
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2014-04-20 23:05

On 2014-04-20 00:47:30, hello1000 wrote:
Blabbing this and that make it not true, it's just loud talk nothing more it proof nothing.

But that's all you do, you've just claimed that the link Sassho posted is random review nothing. You're a total hypocrite and cant see anyone elses point of view but your own and anyone sad enough to agree with you. You think by saying something, it makes it correct and people listen to you, they don't, they just think how embarrassing it is for you.

Ive said many times i have absolutely no respect for your opinions so regardless of what you think or say I actually couldn't care less. You've not a single shred of good reputation on this site unless its from the fellow morons. You're better off not talking at all because I will just keep referring to you as a moron, if I referred to you as anything else I'd be lying.

The fact you say the Z2 has the greatest camera shows your ignorance, when theres phones like the Nokia 808 and 1020 still leading the pack by a far mile.
hello1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-04-20 23:20

On 2014-04-20 23:05:18, etaab wrote:

On 2014-04-20 00:47:30, hello1000 wrote:

But that's all you do, you've just claimed that the link Sassho posted is random review nothing. You're a total hypocrite and cant see anyone elses point of view but your own and anyone sad enough to agree with you. You think by saying something, it makes it correct and people listen to you, they don't, they just think how embarrassing it is for you.

Ive said many times i have absolutely no respect for your opinions so regardless of what you think or say I actually couldn't care less. You've not a single shred of good reputation on this site unless its from the fellow morons. You're better off not talking at all because I will just keep referring to you as a moron, if I referred to you as anything else I'd be lying.

The fact you say the Z2 has the greatest camera shows your ignorance, when theres phones like the Nokia 808 and 1020 still leading the pack by a far mile.

Boy, you really are fanboy the way you talk blah and bla.

Camera and screen are just better on the Z2, admid it don't get angry at me those are the facts and those reviews are not paid by Sammy just fair reviews.

So, get your sammy eye out and come to the real world.
miromiromi
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-04-21 01:59
but i think you're wrong in assuming that the second photos are the z2's. i think it's z2 1st, s5 2nd, and m8 3rd. you'll know the 2nd is s5's because of the sharpness, dark low light shots, and somewhat smudgy light rays. the 1st has overenthusiastic exposure that leads to some loss of details – typical of an xperia z2 capture (if you notice that in the earlier photo samples from that same site).
[ This Message was edited by: miromiromi on 2014-04-21 01:02 ]
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2014-04-21 02:11
Isn't it so that there are as many opinions as there are people. One might like a crystal clear center of the picture while someone else hates the somewhat blurry edge and wouldn't mind a slight less bright center in order to achieve an overal better performance. I don't mind the quality of my pics at pixel level. Therefore I don't understand these discussions.
skblakee
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2014-04-21 17:47
I am a big time fan of Samsung having owned all Samsung's since 2010 to now. Omnia Hd to my current Galaxy Note 3. They make great hardware and wonderful phones. Who remembers that the Omnia HD was the first phone to have HD recording?
Any way, the design on the S5 is a tired, boring and cheap one. Sammy needs to hire some designers or outsource designs. If I was in need of a phone right now I would choose the Note 3, HTC one M8 or the LG G Pro. This design is empty.
[ This Message was edited by: skblakee on 2014-04-21 17:11 ]
Galaxy Note III with 64gb micro SD
Visit St.Kitts in the Caribbean. Beautiful little place.
iPad Air 16GB
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2014-04-21 20:02
Having had a good week with the Galaxy S5 I must say it has grown a lot on me, I'm still waiting for the Note 4, but I definitely see why many are rushing to get it in large numbers.

The design, for me isn't the best in terms of looks but is incredible in terms of ergonomics as has been a key focus it seems of Samsungs since the S3, it feels great in hand, very grippy, top that with the wealth of features, timely updates compared to most Android OEMs and a tried and trusted brand, it's overall a solid product.

As for camera pics, I'm personally not big on photography but the pics and vids taken by it seem very good despite some of the pics being taken in dark areas with strobe lights, and the experience is just awesome thanks to the speed it does it all. Sound quality via headphones and audio system is good, we took a mates 2014 Ford Ranger XLT double-cab down to Durban (6hour drive) for the Easter break, and used my S4, a mates S5, another mates Note 3 and a Note10.1 to play music through the rather mediocre sound system (with an aux cable) and the S5 was quite a bit louder and had a bit more bass and clarity than the others. Battery life also seemed great, when you've been out most of the day and nite and are not even in a state of mind to put your phone on charge it really shows you how well it hold it's charge, it spent a lot less time plugged in than the S4 from what I saw, we mostly topped up our phones the following morning before heading out so they hardly if ever hit 100% charge, I know my S4 would often be at around 70-85% when I looked at it on the way out.

Overall, awesome phone, I can't say much more about it and I couldn't be bothered to read through the drivel our local "Samsung Haters" who haven't even touched it had to post in the last few days. Those of you looking for a great all round Android you need not look further.

Cheers.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 232425 ... 414243  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic