Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > sony xperia s vs samsung galaxy s2

Previous  12
Author sony xperia s vs samsung galaxy s2
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-02-16 11:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Worf - have you noticed you spend your entire time on this site slagging off Samsung, and promoting Sony ?

Do you not have anything better to do with your time ? Check it out, you literally have nothing better to talk about.

Now check out my posts. A nice big variation of what i talk about on this site.

You're such a deluded fanboy.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-02-16 11:57

On 2013-02-16 11:32:05, etaab wrote:
Worf - have you noticed you spend your entire time on this site slagging off Samsung, and promoting Sony ?

Do you not have anything better to do with your time ? Check it out, you literally have nothing better to talk about.

blah,blah,blah and blah

Now check out my posts. A nice big variation of what i talk about on this site.

You're such a deluded fanboy.

Listen Sammy boy, if you can't stand critics from your loving brand than just shut your mouth please or refute me with arguments just like i do i refute each claim what Samsung claim.

People like you always blabbing Samsung the best this and that and i just refute that and if you don't like that just ignore me. I get really sick that people always said Samsung is better better better better and always and no explanation or innovation this and that with awards just to proof something what is better just better nothing more than that. Dude, you know what innovation is right? eye tracking on a phone is not innovation those is already in camera's for one thing.

And about innovation, what innovation i refute all of those claims if you don't like that just ignore me.
[ This Message was edited by: worf1000 on 2013-02-16 11:02 ]
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-02-16 12:56
I dont need to say a word about defending Samsung. I dont even care less about defending Samsung. They do a good enough job of that themselves by releasing better products and making little cretins like yourself spend your days slagging them off on forums like this.

I will just defend myself and others who have the free right to choose what we buy. I dont like Apple, i think they're a terrible company who bully their way through the business, but i dont label iPhone owners like Miss-UK Apple girl to make them feel bad for what phone they chose.

The proof of your behaviour is right there in your posts. You're nothing but a sore loser. You dont like the fact that your beloved company of who you're a fan arent doing as well as you'd like. They never will until they wake up and keep up with the competition. The same goes for you. I respect your decision for buying into their products because thats your choice - id like it if you gave me the same common respect and courtesy.

But you wont, because you're so blind and narrow minded anything but your point of view is wrong, bad and should be ridiculed. You, along with every other half wit in the Sony section of this forum are complete and utter morons who seem to want to take over this site.

Ive been around on this site on and off for over ten years, 9 on this user name and one on my other. Ive seen little people like you come with your stupid comments and try to ruin or take over the site. Your first phone was probably in 2011 when your mother first allowed you a mobile phone. You've no idea what you're talking about.

I dont care whether you read my posts and / or disagree with them. The point is you're wrong and will continue to be wrong. Im just glad the people i mainly talk to on this site are of the same kind of mind as me and continue to remain unbiased of companies and their products - they simply buy what suits them.

And, every time i see you slag off or antagonise somone through this site because of the choices they've made i'll make it my business to but in and knock you down a peg or ten. People are sick of people like you ruining this site.

Check out this thread and heres a quote which hits the nail on the head from last year..

On 2012-09-28 15:27:52, Dups! wrote:
Personally, esato is in the process of becoming like Gsmarena, it is slowly and dangerously going there. That is the main reason why I am posting less and less.

It is beginning to feel like there are now more of the childish, disrespectful and downright ignorant people in here than before.

I remember when we used to discuss issues without resorting to calling each other names, back then when SE and Nokia fans would really, really discuss about the two brands. I am not discounting the fact that the mobile landscape has drastically changed but real and constructive discussions have become a distant memory IMO. It is now all about being rude to the person/ people you disagree with.

On the site needing a face-lift, I think it could do with one, however, if the rude and immature people continue unchecked it will definitely drive some of us away.

YOU are the one of those that Dups! is referring to. You're ruining this site and should take your comments and opinions elsewhere. You might be welcomed in the Xperia Z thread, but nowhere else on Esato do i want to read your ******* **** !
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi