Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > So torn between Sony Xperia S and Galaxy S2

Author So torn between Sony Xperia S and Galaxy S2
Tigon
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2012-04-26 11:02
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
why start something that u can't take or finish, I hardly post here but over the years I have read your posts and the amount of times you have bought a particular handset and praised it so highly but by the next few days it's so bad that you have to sell it, what I am trying to say is I don't believe you are the right person to give anyone advice on a phone due to your schizophrenic tendencies.
rikken
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2012-04-26 11:53

On 2012-04-26 11:02:59, Tigon wrote:
schizophrenic tendencies.

Hello ? Does this description of others belong in this forum ? If you want people to act like adults you seriously need to do so yourself
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-04-26 12:07
Thanks Rikken. Listen I am not what you just called me you know nothing about me. I started out by saying what I think and everyone starts screaming at me. I think you need to look in the mirror before judging someone. Can we just stop this for goodness sake. I have done nothing wrong. You cannot go saying that I am what you call me without knowing me and for me as I said before just having an opinion. I don't care if you don't like my views I have always been outspoken not a mental nutter. Tranced please clear this up. Thanks
Phone?? What phone??
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-04-26 12:45

On 2012-04-25 23:39:18, Bonovox wrote:
Like i said I just said what I thought I never started any arguments. I have not been around as much lately

That's the problem. Tech forum yet you blahblah without any arguments.

But you're right. You didn't commit any crime. Nobody lost it's life or good name.
This is forum, we can say whatever we want even if it's emotional, unreasonable speech. I read how you change your opinion within 3 days.
And now you want people to treat your opinions seriously. Whatever.

I know this is comparison thread but when I read users here claiming
powerful double core is sh.. t and too old and let's wait for quadcore.....

Well I think idiocy is ruling some people here. I can bet you don't even use your phone's power in 50%. Also look at quadcore devices videos.
This tech race brings - currently - little new. It's more a tech race for money and fame.
a w a r e
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic