Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > No more updates for satio

Previous  123 ... 121314
Author No more updates for satio
riksilvers
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-08-25 22:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
on occation the satio won't shut down apps and the only way is to restart the phone. So on that point I don't think the satio is all that stable.
Slow UI is a pain.
With comparing the C905 camera and the Satio, all I was trying to point out is that the Satio could and should be better.
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-08-26 04:16

On 2010-08-25 22:44:49, riksilvers wrote:
on occation the satio won't shut down apps and the only way is to restart the phone. So on that point I don't think the satio is all that stable.
Slow UI is a pain.
With comparing the C905 camera and the Satio, all I was trying to point out is that the Satio could and should be better.

I don't have that issue you speak of regarding apps. Yes I have occasionally come across an app that does it, and as far as I'm concerned it's a developer issue not an SE issue. As long as I steer clear of those particular apps I don't get any problems.

Re the camera yes, you are right they could have done better. But it's still a pretty fine camera app, better imho than Nokia or Samsung app in performance even if the samsung camera has more features.

Not something to throw the satio in a bin over.
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2010-08-31 23:33
I cannot say ive ever had to restart my phone to close apps either.

Ive had to restart the phone before if an app crashes the phone, but thats about it and every phone including basic SE handsets like my W880i ive had to restart due to Java apps freezing up. So thats not just a Satio issue either.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Slashpepper
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-09-01 09:21
Indeed, the only thing that is a bit finickity is the Web Browser, which seems to have issues with the occasional site and quits itself, which is annoying but not that common. The only time my phone has to be restarted is when the Orange internet is on the blink (don't get me started on the state of Orange UK's mobile internet...) and the browser seems to get stuck in a look trying to connect and even then only if I start pressing lots of buttons while it's thinking.

Everything else I've had no problems with since the last update. I can finally rely on my alarm to go off! Woo!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 121314
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic