Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Angry with the police

Previous  123  Next
Author Angry with the police
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-02-15 22:55
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Yes they can ban who they like but why not tell him to just stop taking photos not ban him. Its stupid. Last Friday thousands of people were there taking photos cos Gok Wan from the tv show How To Look Good Naked was in the shopping centre. Did they stop them taking photos? No.
Phone?? What phone??
streetgang
C905 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-02-15 23:30
I think your brother has fell foul of the owners rules and regs and policies that are probably witten in such a way that the common sense does not factor into it not can it be allowed to either, some "suite" has implemented it, had a meeting over it, put it out for discussion, had another meeting over it etc etc. If they have not backed down now then they probably never will and will just claim "policy" and hide behind politically correct rhetoric when questioned.

Hope you get your point accross tho mate
http://pbrstreetgangsrandomstuff.blogspot.com/

streetgang (+24, -0)
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-02-15 23:34
Oh I will
Phone?? What phone??
carkitter
V640 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-02-16 02:56
Go get them!

My Grandfather was born in London and my Grandmother in Dublin. They married and came to NZ after WWII and never went back to the UK. They traveled to Vanuatu many times, Australia 2/3times, the US once but never back to the UK.
That always spoke volumes to me growing up. Many Kiwis travel to the UK for their Overseas Experience but I never bothered.

I hear that this sort of thing is common in the UK. Political Correctness is a way of life over there, thats why all your cops are now living here.

There's discussion here in NZ about changing our flag. The British Empire is so irrelevant down here now, it's probably a good time to make changes. It seems the UK is irrelevant to everyone else now too, thanks to Political Correctness.
Best Debater - Esato Awards 2010
Best Phone Review - Esato Awards 2008
Visiting NZ with your mobile - all you need to know
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-02-16 03:14
@carkitter

you stole my smiley!

I agree, the people in goverment are and we should stand up and fight the power!

Esato's Newbie of the year and Most Helpful Member 2010!
-------------------
Life is just a ride, enjoy it while you can
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2010-02-16 09:18

On 2010-02-16 02:56:59, carkitter wrote:

There's discussion here in NZ about changing our flag. The British Empire is so irrelevant down here now, it's probably a good time to make changes. It seems the UK is irrelevant to everyone else now too, thanks to Political Correctness.

Never forget and never be ashamed of where you came from...

As for photo taking, you can take photos outdoors of anything and anyone you want, inside, is a different kettle of fish, it's private property but if there's no signs saying no photography allowed how are you supposed to know? I'd challenge this and ask the centre managers if you can have auth to take some photos....

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-02-16 10:08
Political correctness ah don't get me started. Although things like this happen elsewhere but not quite so often. When I was in Cyprus on holiday I was told by a Greek man to stop filming around the swimming pool Also look what happened to them British plane spotters in Greece some years ago arrested thinking they were terrorsists. I sometimes really hate the way the UK has become because of goverments. But I don't think you can say the UK is irrelevent in the world. Its a place so many people do wanna live and so many people seem to love. Seeing the amount of tourists in this country who love its heritage history and way of life. But what is getting on my back is yes political correctness and also this stupid notion that we cannot do certain things because we are going to offend other people. I am sorry but that is bull shit. So if someone flies the British flag and it offends someone then I am sorry then leave the country. If you don't like what people do here then leave simple as that. I don't go to any other country and not tell them to celebrate their culture. Its pathetic. All this has come about since we had this Labour goverment and the so called European Law of Human Rights which only look after criminals. Sorry but its true. And no by the way in that shopping centre in Birmingham there are no signs regarding photography.

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-02-16 09:11 ]
fbloise
Nokia 808 PureView
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-02-16 15:01
Bono:
Go back to Ireland... believe, I have family in London and is getting worse to live due to the goverment mass histeria... same thing in U.S., so called war on terror(ism)...

"Haters are just confused Admirers" My Website
Foro.DO Facebook Group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/esato/

BBM: 2B5E52DF
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-02-16 15:21
Beleive me someday I will but I am at the moment waiting for the right time because things are very tough in Ireland right now worse than here regarding the economy. But also i have a loved one here & someday when we are together properly when she is finally ready she wants to move too somewhere better. Don't get me wrong there are wonderful lovely places to live still in the UK & lots of lovely people & countryside with still old traditions it's just living in the damn city thats getting to me more then anything. My family come from seaside villages in Ireland & it's beautiful. Ireland is not without it's problems but I definately want to go back to live some day soon within next 2 years & to me it's much nicer there than here. Less crowded too. By the way today i spoke to The Bull Ring shopping centre again & the police & they said the only way they can resolve this is by my brother to send a letter of APOLOGY What fecking planet are these people on? Apologise for what exactly? My brother has done nothing wrong so now non of our family will ever set foot in that shit hole of a shopping centre again & we will be reporting this on local radio sometime. Some of the local radio presenters I have met myself before through where I work. One guy does his late show & stays at the hotel. The world has gone mad please let me get off
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-02-16 14:26 ]
Phone?? What phone??
mysterio
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2010-02-16 21:30
what shopping centre ?
because i will never go there either
iPhone 5S 64GB Gold, iPhone 5 64GB Black and Slate, Iphone 4S 16gb White, Iphone 4 16gb White,iPad 4th gen 16GB WIFI, Ipad 2 16gb black, Ipod touch 2nd gen 8gb, iMac G4 2003, Macbook Pro 13" 2010,iPod Nano 3rd Gen x2, Ipod nano 6th gen (watch) and 2005 Ap
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-02-16 21:39
The Bull Ring shopping center in Birmingham
-------------------
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-02-16 22:07
Yes renamed Bull Shit shopping centre
Phone?? What phone??
mallaccra
K850 Green
PM
Posted: 2010-02-16 22:19
i think the police need to attend a "common sense" course continuously
mallaccra®
Xperia Z2 |D6503|4.4.2| Xperia Z1 |C6903|4.4.2| Xperia Z |C6603|4.2.2| Xperia ZL |C6502|4.2.2| Xperia TX |LT29i|4.1.2| Xperia Ion |LT28h|4.0.4| Xperia P |LT22i|4.1.2| Xperia J |ST26i|4.1.2| Aino
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-02-16 22:28

On 2010-02-16 22:07:00, Bonovox wrote:
Yes renamed Bull Shit shopping centre

Nice touch
-------------------
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-02-16 22:54
Lol
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi