Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > SonyEricsson or Nokia ???

Previous  123 45 ... 91011  Next
Author SonyEricsson or Nokia ???
c96sthl
C702 Speed Black
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 06:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hurny

tht's not true....everyone love Coke (biggest in soft drink).

It just depends on how much you hate those company. For me, 7650, 6100, 6800 (soon) are good product. In fact 5210 is something tht make me impress..because of its mechanical design. The problem with the reason some ppl dislike Nokia is just personal preferences.

FYI, I am using the service of malaysia biggest mobile network...no matter how bad everyone is saying about it and how bad its compatibility with SE phone...it is still my preference.

However I still think SE is superior in term of design but Nokia is good in maintaining their product portfolio and marketing strategy.

BTW I wonder why no body mentioned Motorola hahaha....it seem no body compare Motorola with SE.....or Motorola with Nokia haha...maybe this old sleepy dragon have nothing impressive.
crowing
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 06:40
actually about motorola, the CEO's i think had problems with the ownership, so i guess the production sufferred too. anyway with respect to motorola, i had the startac, it was a phone ahead of its time, the time when big celphones were the "fad"
c96sthl
C702 Speed Black
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 06:42
btw no one in mobile industry "hate" Nokia. But it seem everyone in Computer industry "hate"(all the lawsuit) Microsoft, now even Sendo the UK brand HATE Microsoft.

So I still cannot refer Nokia = Microsoft. They are almost look like Microsoft as No body hate nokia...in fact everyone is helping nokia to defend its Symbian from Microsoft mobile platform.

Ps. There's no CTRL-ATL-DEL on a phone...so how to reboot when bluescreen appear??? Maybe MS version will have
Tony Ericsson
R600
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 06:42
@C96, How can you say a phone is "a good product" if it`s not out yet & you hav`nt tried it, are you a magician.
Amproand1
T68i
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 06:58
How many nokia phones have bluetooth? How many nokia phones have full screen display? What about camera attachments? I can in on but i'm sure you all get the point GO SE!

This message was posted from a T68i

c96sthl
C702 Speed Black
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 07:01
sorry then I should said it is a product tht impress me just like 5210!!!

i like the mechanism it have ....tht alone make me said it is a good product

now using HBH-60...tht's a good product. Same as hbh-30 only smaller
Tony Ericsson
R600
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 07:01
Whats "full screen display" ??
Amproand1
T68i
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 07:03
How many nokia phones have bluetooth? How many nokia phones have full color screen display? What about camera attachments? I can in on but i'm sure you all get the point GO SE! Sorry

This message was posted from a T68i

c96sthl
C702 Speed Black
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 07:04
[quote]
On 2003-01-31 06:58, Amproand1 wrote:
How many nokia phones have bluetooth? How many nokia phones have full screen display? What about camera attachments? I can in on but i'm sure you all get the point GO SE!

hehe

I can tell you....6 (include 6210 support thru battery), but 2 of them(7650 and 3650) is the stupidest bluetooth implementation of all time. No voice profile support !!! Camera attachment is now available for 7210, 6610 and 6100 but then WHERE'S THE WHITE BALANCING? WHERE'S THE DIGITAL EFFECT? 7650 even need third party software to improve its camera quality....
hurny
P900
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 07:29
Tony Ericsson Quote:
"Only the very childish members on here say they "hate" Nokia, as most have owned one & liked it, i`m a little alarmed that you refer to Apple & SE as "underdogs" when they are more feature packed in general.

'Cough, cough'. Wrong.

Tony Ericsson Quote:
"The British quite rightly refer to the aussies as underdogs, but it`s not something i would happily repeat, in fact i think it`s an AWFULL thing to say. as i`m sure you have SOMETHING to offer society."

Oh ok- in what field exactly?
I take it you're not referring to your sporting ability (cricket etc..), Calling you poms the underdogs would be the worlds worst understatement!!!

If you're talking about the quality of living, well, poms are underdogs again, the list goes on...
As I said- which field were you referring to?

By the way- theres no reason to get personal biatch.
Tony Ericsson
R600
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 07:50
@Hurny, OK, i can`t think of a field that you non poms are of use in society, so your right when you said "in what field" because i can`t think of one either.
Perhaps an older brother or a teacher could show you how to use a phone & you could see for yourself which is best, by the way is`nt calling me a "pom" personel. (i could be aussie & winding you up for all you know).
Anyway i`ll let you buy whatever ohone you want, how about that from an empire builder to a convict.

ps. i`m jokeing with you, i`d love to see australia, i`ve been to Germany but never been over the mountains to where Hitler was born & visit Viena.
hurny
P900
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 07:58
@Tony Ericsson,
The 'convicts' you refer to were actually poms like yourself.

Secondly, roam the world before you pick on the people- i've been to where you are and a hell of a lot of other places in the globe as well!

Thirdly, what makes you think that i need an older brother or a teacher to show me how to use a phone? Thats a bit of a dumb comment isnt it? Seeing i have neither? Did you think that up all by yourself? Good pom, good pom.

I dont refer to names like pom as personal- its a general name for all you millions of little men and women swarming that pathetic piece of land 3/4 the size of Tasmania.

Oh- dont worry- just kidding of course...

P.s- its quite clear from your nickname which company you are aligned with, so how could you provide a less bias view?
crowing
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 08:03
@laffen Hey i think you should start a hate thread. for these guys

excuse me guys, i am an ignorant stupid third world nobody, what the hell is a "pom"??
Tony Ericsson
R600
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 08:07
I`m from ireland & i hate the brits myself, they treated us as bad as you lot treated the Abo`s, i have as many Nokias as Sonyericsson phones & i`ve travelled all over the world,
the only people i dislike are the humourless.I can see now why the brits kicked your ancestors out of England because your boring.
NO OFFENCE !
hurny
P900
PM
Posted: 2003-01-31 08:09
@Crowing,
Sorry mate- a pom (Tony Ericsson) is slang for someone from the UK.

Heard of whinging pom? Its quite a well known slang throughout the world for some reason- wouldnt know why?

Anyway- we dont hate each other. Its a stupid conversation started by the pom.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 45 ... 91011  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic