Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Themes, ringtones, screensavers, games, video clips > Google Android Screensaver

Author Google Android Screensaver
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-10 07:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Google Android ScreenSaver - released on 10 July 2009!

Google Android Screensaver is my first flash screensaver, not only animation, which provides advanced information about the phone. This is true imitation of the original Google Android's stand by screen for basic mobile phones. All scales are identical with the original, even the space between the separators are the same. It's made with Adobe Flash CS4 and runs only on phones which support Flash Lite 2.0 or higher. And don't forget one important thing - it's free! Download link:

D O W N L O A D

Attention - this is flash animation and won't run if your phone doesn't support that type of animations! My screensaver requires Flash Lite 2.0 or higher.

This screensaver is tested on these models: W910, K660 and G502. The details and the images are with high quality. I used the original Google Android Resources and System files the create them. It's based on the original sleep mode in Google Android and displays basic information about the phone:

- The current date and time ( 24-hours mode )
- Is the phone charging the battery or not and the fullness of the battery ( using percents and graphical animation in the status bar );
- The name of the song, the artist and the album of the now playing media ( if there is such );
- The name of the network and the signal level ( also displaying the flight mode );
- Is the keyboard locked or not;
- The screensaver is using even the original font of the Google's OS.

For bugs or questions write here or in my forum. The latest official version is Google Android Screensaver V1. More: Theme and Log On. It's totally forbidden to edit the swf file and to decompile it without my permission. The file hosting is supported by MediaFire, 4Shared and MegaUpload. Credits: thanks to these people for some images and help:

Google for providing me the images which I need;
My beta tester who helped me to fix all bugs in the screensaver.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2010-02-14 20:29 ]
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2009-07-13 10:36
Thanx, I really like it. And it works, exept keylock. It's nice and clean.
I will check your new one the 15th too.
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-13 11:31
Thanks! The keylock is just part of the background, because the Action Script doesn't give me information about that ( sadly... ). In Google Android Stand by mode there is real keylock indicator, that's why I added this block here ( despite it's not working ).

I will check your new one the 15th too.

I can't understand what do you mean.
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
jayce07
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-07-13 12:21
so it won't work for k800i?
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-13 13:09
Unfortunately, no.
Mediar's Site
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2009-07-14 00:47
1. Keylock aint no problem, when the screensaver is on its true. 2. It's on the right side of the site. A new screensaver will be released on July 15,Its for pc maybe? 3. Cheers.
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-14 07:55
No. I didn't know exactly when I will release this one and that's why I wrote that it will be released since 15 July.

My next project is Xtero 2 Theme, imitating Windows 7.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2009-07-14 06:57 ]
Mediar's Site
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2009-07-14 10:54
That would be my second guess. I like your site, and will subscribe later.
asmyl
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2009-07-15 10:08
Working on my K850, but just one thing could you please edit clock size a bit smaller. It to large when using 12hr format

thanks
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-15 18:54
Sorry, I haven't noticed that bug. It will be fixed in the next version ( won't be released soon ).
Mediar's Site
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi