Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Vote BNP?

Author Vote BNP?
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2010-05-07 17:02
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2010-05-06 18:37:00, Bonovox wrote:
Did you hear me mention muslim? No. My own people who are Irish blew up bombs here in the UK many years ago all funded by taxpayers. I have absolutely nothing against muslims I have just said in my previous post if you cared to read it that I have friends from many countries. I am not bigoted thats your narrow minded view. I said if you cared to read it many immigrants who have come here have worked hard but we have to stop this influx from half the worlds population coming here we simply cannot take this amount of people. All our industry is moving abroad yet everyone is coming here to find work. There is no work its all gone to the countries they just came from. You are calling me a bigot from what I previously said. Why? I have 3 muslim friends I have friends from loads of countries at work from many backgrounds and I love them I actually find them interesting to talk to. My best friend is Hungarian I am good friends with Ceaser on here he is from India so do not tell me I am racist I am just wishing THIS government would put its own people first for once.

No you didn't mention muslim but since blowing people up is mostly associated with muslims these days and it has been around 20 years since the IRA last bombed England so you i hope you understand why i mentioned it Anyway my apologies if i misunderstood you

Looks like we have a hung parliament now so there will be more confusion over policy making than ever before don't think we will see any government tackling the immigration issue anytime soon though and our racist friends the BNP will never get into power to kick everyone out who isn't white
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi