Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Vote BNP?

Author Vote BNP?
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2009-06-04 16:51
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
My question is it ok to vote BNP in the elections? since none of the other parties are worth voting for anymore and have turned out to be corrupt b*****s since no one else is left besides the BNP and the Green party the only choice left is BNP and the greens don't really have much of an agenda apart form the environment.
[ This Message was edited by: julias on 2009-06-04 15:52 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-06-04 16:58
No dont vote BNP cos they are racist people. Whilst I agree we need to control our borders and control how many people we let it I dont agree with their racist ways. Also yes we need British jobs for British workers but if a party like BNP got in there would be chaos riots civil war on our streets. I voted UKIP
Phone?? What phone??
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-04 17:12
I too would never recommend to vote for BNP. if they got into power anyone who isnt white, speaks perfect english or looked at them funny would probably be kicked out of the country.
Checkout my photos at My Website

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2009-06-04 17:22
I know the BNP are as mad as a box of frogs but its the only party who right now stands up for the U.K and british rights, i'm not for the racist policy but they may change once in power? i mean realistically do they really think they can kick out every non-white person out of of this country? what would this country be without immigrants? the economy would sink for a start since half of the city is owned by Arabs. their anti-immigrant policy just isn't feasible and i would vote UKIP but they were on the take aswel so who else can you trust?
mrmilo69
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2009-06-04 17:28
Why would they change whilst in power, if anything BNP are possibly the only political party that would stand by their manifesto to the letter when elected. Since when are palatable lies better than horrible truths?
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-04 17:56
There are plenty of other parties that claim to have the rights of British Citizens at heart. Many of them say they want to pull out of the EU and implement legislation to 'Put British people first'.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8060102.stm

Another problem with the BNP is that they really are a bunch of amateurs. Can you really see them running all aspects of the country? Finances, education, health etc?

Can you really see Nick Griffin as prime minister?

Yes, I know that this isn't a general election, btw
[ This Message was edited by: Cycovision on 2009-06-04 16:57 ]
nicv27
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2009-06-04 18:13

On 2009-06-04 17:56:15, Cycovision wrote:

Another problem with the BNP is that they really are a bunch of amateurs. Can you really see them running all aspects of the country? Finances, education, health etc?

I agree that the BNP are amateurs but the so called professionals don't seem to be doing such a great job
Samsung Galaxy S3 White iPad 2 32gb 3G +16/-0 Twitter.nicv27
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-06-04 18:22
Where the hell did you get the idea the Arabs own half the city? Non white population make up around 11% of the UK plus white ethnics. Be hard to kick all them out. At the end of the day though all goverments in this world are corrupt in one way or another no goverment is perfect. Look at the Italian goverment total bloody mess they are. You can never ever fully trust goverments to fully tell the truth wherever you live. No I cant see BNP running the show they would make an even bigger mess than we are in now. Every single country has their twisted parties who are racist. There are still these types of parties in Germany France Italy Hungary Russia everywhere. Just dont give them your vote or any publicity and they are powerless
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2009-06-04 18:34
Where did i get that from?its public knowledge that Arabs own many of the properties and city businesses in london, from Harrods (Mohammed Al-fayed) to Chelsea Barracks owned by the Qatari government. And many football clubs too but i although i can't say what else they exactly own but what i do know its a huge chunk. oh yeah just been told by my friend that Dubai owns 330 Travelodge budget hotels the list is endless! London these days is practically owned by foreigners not all Arabs though,the Japanese and the Russians also have a chunk.

Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-04 18:34
I agree that the BNP are amateurs but the so called professionals don't seem to be doing such a great job

HeHe, Yeah!

It's a matter of respect as well I guess. Somehow I just can't see supposedly 'man in the street' parties such as the BNP or UKIP ever being taken seriously by other nation's leaders. I have no idea why, but I just can't.

Although I'd love to see how Nick Griffin and Barack Obama would get along if he ever became prime minister
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2009-06-04 18:42

On 2009-06-04 18:34:55, Cycovision wrote:
Although I'd love to see how Nick Griffin and Barack Obama would get along if he ever became prime minister

Barack might have to wear a white hood just to just blend in with the BNP
[ This Message was edited by: julias on 2009-06-04 17:43 ]
lukechris
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-04 18:56
I'm not likeing that comment,
sorry
[ This Message was edited by: lukechris on 2009-06-04 17:59 ]
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2009-06-04 19:00
Why not its not an offensive joke if anything the joke is very much on the BNP
lukechris
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-04 19:18
Ahh, I misread sorry.
I thought it was because their trying to stop immagrants, you can see what I mean
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-06-04 19:59
Lets be careful here people no racist jokes I only voted UKIP cos I see no benefits of being run by faceless people in Europe telling us how we should run the UK. And where the hell does our apparently £40,000,000 a day go that we give to Europe? Correct me if im wrong. Why dont we as a democracy get to vote like my country did Ireland? If I was still living in Ireland I would have voted NO. Why do they force Ireland to vote again cos the bloody MPs wont accept it. Just like we dont like being dictated to neither do the goverments they simply cant accept people are saying no. Surely no means no?
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi