Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Vote BNP?

Author Vote BNP?
p900 lover
W960
PM
Posted: 2010-04-14 20:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I doubt the BNP will ever get into power, at least i hope so.

As for immigrants of course those that live of the state should leave but what about British people that do nothing all day and get their JSA every two weeks to spend on whatever they want? This is ok?

On the topic of JSA and the like i think these kind of benefits should come in the form of food vouchers and travel (Oyster Card or similar), not hard cash.
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2010-04-15 00:07
JSA should never have been introduced in all fairness, if you can't be arsed to go find a job, why should we give you money? disability and incapacity benefits are different but lazy sods who don't want to find a job deserve nothing..
lukechris
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-04-15 17:24
Ok I'm no racist but you lot are right.
I don't believe in all the Nazi stuff they go on about, but me, and most others will agree that the amount of people who are coming in the country is simply too much. The government were going on about only letting people immegrate if they were going to do jobs, and to fill jobs we are in shortage of (such as teachers etc.). In complete contrast however, people can come over here and get benefits and a house, even if they don't have a job. From what I can think of, theres no other country in Europe where you can get away with it that much. If I was to emmegrate to some countries expecting a house and money every week, then I'd be out of luck, and I'd be on street corners, and thats what we should do (ok ok, maybe not that bad, but you get the idea). I heard something somewhere saying there are now more people in the UK that aren't from the UK (that includes children of immegrants however).

Rant over . . . . . . . . . .

OH and job seekers allowance, you should get the money on a debit card, and everything you buy shows up. That'd seriously make people think, spend your money on crap you don't need and you don't get the money to spend on crap you don't need. Course, people can't live off nothing, and if you really have been made redundant, and are looking for a job (ie. going to the job center every flipping day and searching) then you should be given something. You should have to go to the job center 2/3 times a week to get it, simple.
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2010-04-15 17:44

On 2010-04-15 17:24:58, lukechris wrote:
I heard something somewhere saying there are now more people in the UK that aren't from the UK (that includes children of immegrants however).

If you believe that you will believe anything that's exactly the kind of racist propaganda the BNP put out

Fact is even with the current influx immigrants account for only 15% of the entire U.K population with the vast 85% being the white indigenous population so there are hardly in the majority and because immigrants tend to settle in large towns and city's usually with their extended families (and lets face where all the jobs are) it seems like there are too many of them when that is clearly not the case

In my line of work i often do a lot of travelling up and down the country and go to lots of smaller towns and villages and i struggle to find a black or brown person there

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-04-15 17:45
The UK is too small a country to continue taking this many people. Also when there are no jobs how is it good for the economy if we still let people in? Yet when they arrive they either have no job to go to,are told they cannot work with some stupid government rule so they are given benefits & big houses. Tell me,how is that saving the UK economy? Lukechris there are around 11 million people in this country who come from abroad or immigrant families. But there is still 42 million white British or Irish so people who say there are more of them than us then they are just being stupid. I am not racist I have friends from different backgrounds but at the end of the day enough is enough we just cannot take this many people. What is it going to be like in 20 years? A small place like the UK will be more crowded than India
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-04-15 16:49 ]
Phone?? What phone??
lukechris
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-04-15 17:48
Its not, thats the point I was trying to make.

Julias, I know what your saying, and yes it was probably from the Sun (which I refuse to buy, Justice to the 96 today), but where I live, theres around 40000 people in my town, and I have never, ever seen a pakistani/indian/muslim person, and literally only one or 2 black people. Howveer, if I travel about 2 miles, they do overpopulate the people who are from that place.
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-04-15 17:57

On 2010-04-15 00:07:59, fatreg wrote:
JSA should never have been introduced in all fairness, if you can't be arsed to go find a job, why should we give you money? disability and incapacity benefits are different but lazy sods who don't want to find a job deserve nothing..

Last year I was made redundant. I relied on JSA to pay my rent and fuel to get to job interviews. If it is was not for JSA I would have probably been homeless. Luckily I managed to get a job after 3 months and about 50 job applications. There are a lot of people on JSA that are too lazy to get a job and just scrounge off the people who pay their taxes but there are also a lot of people that have had to rely on it.

On imigration I beleive that we should not just turn away everyone but we should start to turn away more people. I still cant believe that people who have illegaly entered this country are quite often released as soon as they are caught and told to report to a imigration centre and then the authoritys are surprised when they dont turn up. There are a lot of imigrants that put a lot more into society (and pay more tax) than some people who were born here. Can we get rid of all people who put nothing into society rather than all imigrants?
Checkout my photos at My Website

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2010-05-06 14:53
This is an interesting developement and i voted Lib Dems

BNP candidate punches and kicks Asians after being spat at on campaign trail Read more

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-05-06 15:26
We should be grateful that we live in a country that looks after the people who are unemployed or sick. But its the tossers who abuse the system and refuse to work that get my goat. And people who come here simply to live on benefits sorry if that offends anyone but its the truth. Forget voting BNP today or anytime cos no matter how you feel its a waste of a vote because you know as well as I do they for sure won't be in government.
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2010-05-06 15:53
I am a little tired of people blaming the immigrants for everything that goes in this wrong in this country sure their are some who abuse the system and always will be but its the system that's wrong that needs to be changed that is why i wish someone would stop the benefits system we have and only provide to the most needy in society that way it will weed out the freeloaders in our society the vast majority of them local people and not immigrants.Don't forget the vast majority of immigrants do work very hard and pay their taxes whome without this country would be a lot poorer that's not saying there isn't a immigration problem there is of course but again its the system and our government that's to blame for this mess
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-05-06 16:12
I am not blaming immigrants for anything except the ones who seem to want to come here for the handouts & don't say it's not true. The majority of immigrants over the years into the UK have worked hard & contributed but mostly I blame our stupid governments for letting all this happen & become out of control. I have friends from many countries I have nothing against anyone I am just tired of the British people coming 2nd to everyone else. Even immigrants that have been here & worked hard for years is sick of it. We are a small country there is only so much we can take. If you think I am wrong fair enough but I know I am right. Why, answer me this does a man who worked for 40 years in his job become redundant & be refused JSA? He has paid in to the system all these years. And yet people who want to blow us up who hate us carry on living here & get hundreds per week in benefits. YOU tell me is that fair? NO. And don't tell me it does not happen.
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-05-06 16:20 ]
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2010-05-06 18:22
That's the problem everyone thinks they are right yet someone is always wrong to answer your question i have no idea why someone who has worked for 40 years gets refused JSA I don't see why they should but i suspect its a rare and isolated case because i have never heard of anyone in such a situation but i suspect if it does happen it also happens to immigrant people in the same situation but its clear that your rather bigoted views that immigrants in this i am assuming you mean all muslims want to blow us all up getting all the benefits need i remind you that 99.99% of british muslims are hard working and peace loving and deserve benefits just like any other tax paying citizen but how you have described it is how the BNP would say it
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-05-06 18:37
Did you hear me mention muslim? No. My own people who are Irish blew up bombs here in the UK many years ago all funded by taxpayers. I have absolutely nothing against muslims I have just said in my previous post if you cared to read it that I have friends from many countries. I am not bigoted thats your narrow minded view. I said if you cared to read it many immigrants who have come here have worked hard but we have to stop this influx from half the worlds population coming here we simply cannot take this amount of people. All our industry is moving abroad yet everyone is coming here to find work. There is no work its all gone to the countries they just came from. You are calling me a bigot from what I previously said. Why? I have 3 muslim friends I have friends from loads of countries at work from many backgrounds and I love them I actually find them interesting to talk to. My best friend is Hungarian I am good friends with Ceaser on here he is from India so do not tell me I am racist I am just wishing THIS government would put its own people first for once.
Phone?? What phone??
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2010-05-07 05:37
I don't care who you are spit are me and I will attempt to take your head off.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-05-07 16:23
So you still seem to think I am the racist one when I have clearly stated in my previous posts I have many friends from other countries & backgrounds. So,how does that make me racist? Tell me? What I actually am saying to you is black,white,blue,green,brown whatever the colour of your skin I accept you I have no problem with you. What I am also saying is no matter who you are people need to stop taking the piss out of the UK. So you wanna take my head off? That makes YOU worse than ME cos I am not into murder or threats & I don't like you saying that on here. Mods if your reading this can we please lock this topic cos I am simply fed up with this sort of topic. If not I no longer comment.
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-05-07 15:50 ]
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi