Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Vote BNP?

Author Vote BNP?
michka
Sony Xperia E1
PM
Posted: 2009-06-07 03:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Remember one thing (and this has nothing to do specifically with GB): Once the extreme right comes to rule, they start with the immigrants. Then once there is no immigrants anymore, they start with YOU.
Pedestrian: don't run, my car is faster anyway.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-06-07 14:03
Why does everyone talk of people removing all immigrants? I never said that and put simply its not possible and wont happen unless some Hitler type took over but I dont think thats going to happen. Like I said I have plenty of friends from other countries outside the UK. What I was saying was we need to start limiting how many come in we simply cant cope with so so many coming in its too much for such a small country and too much pressure. Over crowding is bad in some main cities and if so many people wish to come here to work then the government says they cant work for a time till there applications are processed then they are all put on benefits which is NOT saving money and the people that are coming in are NOT contributing to the system. Its all one big mess.
Phone?? What phone??
bavlondon2
P1
PM
Posted: 2009-06-07 21:53
The only immigrants that should be removed are ones that come here and do not work, get free housing and claim benefits. I have no problem with people coming over here to work ect...

Anyway the BNP normally have a few seats here and there I don't think they have ever fully been out of the picture. I'm not sure where they are heavily based but I know olhdam had a bit of a presence.
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2009-06-07 22:08
NO... the only immigrants that should be removed from anywhere are those that are there illegally

for any other immigrants you might "think" should be removed, by your own criteria, but who are resident legally... you only have your elected government to blame for their immigration policy because if they are legal, that is only the fault of government policy, no matter how they act on arrival... and indeed those who meet your suggested criteria are no different than many local born who meet the same criteria, and in UK or Aus I can mention many who can fit this exact same criteria.. in Aus, we call them bludgers!

edit: ...and as for BNP... its only freedom of speech that allows, unfortunately, such parties to exist
[ This Message was edited by: masseur on 2009-06-07 21:11 ]
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2009-06-08 00:29
Freedom of speech is a great good. But we need to keep a close eye on these parties. They are getting big in some countrys. Like said before they might be coming after you.
badassmam
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2009-06-08 01:16
Freedom of speech is the freedom to insult. Sadly, I used to work in a football stadium and clashed with many BNP guys. If they have some sort of policy with good reason like immigration I would not mind but you see whats in their hearts, me not being white I saw it all. They say its only a few people but I can safely say that on a matchday I would meet a few thousand. Its like a disease, even the kids start hating since they are bombarded with this crap. Come to think of it, this is how you get terrorists and psychos etc. I'm asian and I have seen the worst of racism. Nobody should go through such a thing. If people tell me to go back to my country I can always come up with a response but violence is difficult to deal with.

At the end of the day, people are more comfortable around their own kind which is not only to do with colour, it could be status, language etc. BNP members feel like immigrants are taking over which is why they are trying to stick together. A place that will remain anonymous, had a sudden influx of Eastern European immigrants and saw the BNP get huge support from all ethnicities despite BNP being racist. Its not like crime has gone up or anything in that area but you see how people react. I had my house decorated by Eastern Europeans, they did a fantastic job.

If we are the children of Adam (Adam & Eve) and he was made from dust, we are also made from dust. Its not like the BNP members are made of gold.
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2009-06-08 01:33
I agree with everything you say there badassman but lets also not forget one other minor detail about the BNP that they also the deny the holocaust so for all these reasons they should be banned.Freedom of speech has limits and parties like there's have no right to exist as they are nothing but a poison in any civilised society and if some people want to wave the banner of freedom of speech then you might as well let paedophiles and terrorists run for government also.

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-06-08 02:19
Just heard the BNP have gained their first seat in Europe not good. Also they have gained seats in Yorkshire and Lancashire. Oh dear. Conservative have gained alot everywhere which is good. I think the only immigrants that should be kicked out are lazy ones who cant be bothered to work and come for handouts and im sorry to say it does happen. And the illegals who are also commiting crime on our streets. I was sick to the stomach when I seen a family come here they were GIVEN a huge luxury mansion in London and hundreds per week in handouts. How is this fair?
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2009-06-08 02:36
You can't blame those immigrants for getting that luxury mansion its the system thats wrong after all its the councils that decide who gets what accommodation and where.You have to remember that far more immigrants contribute billions of pounds to the U.K economy its only the very small minority that get handouts and want to live here for benefits and they should be asked to leave.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-06-08 03:15
I was not blaming them for getting it I was saying its not fair.
Phone?? What phone??
arien617
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-08 10:35

On 2009-06-08 02:19:00, Bonovox wrote:
I was sick to the stomach when I seen a family come here they were GIVEN a huge luxury mansion in London and hundreds per week in handouts. How is this fair?

You're covering very valid points, especially in terms of unnecessary benefit claims, however, I would like to see a source for that last bit I've quoted. Something that isn't The Sun, preferably.
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2010-04-13 20:30
Giving this old topic a bump since the elections are coming on May 6th

How do we think the BNP will do?
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2010-04-13 21:01
People have not got the guts to vote BNP, besides there's not enough of a minority to vote them in, all the immigrants will vote Labour as they give them all the things under the sun, it's a 2 horse race, between the Tories and Labour, Lib Dem do have a candidate in every constituency but not enough will vote for them, The Tories can will but it means they need the biggest swing in votes ever, and I'm not sure Mr Cameron is the man for it, he's no Maggie, I fear Labour will win again due to the amount of immigrants that are here and can legally vote, and by immigrants, I mean those that live off the state, not ones that come here and contribute and definitely not those that come here earn money, then don't invest it here, instead send it back to Poland, Sri Lanka, India etc etc, it's that sort of behaviour that hasn't helped out economy at all..

I suspect from this you will know I will be voting for...
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-04-13 21:50
Ya hit the nail on the head there Reg. Anyway hello stranger Reg
Phone?? What phone??
jlsonic
W800
PM
Posted: 2010-04-14 08:53
Labour have done themselves a serious injustice in keeping that Mouthbreather Brown as leader, even the recently deliberately "leaked" rumours of his bullying staff were probably concocted to try to give the man a bit of character and make him slightly more interesting than a rather uninteresting pebble.

David Cameron was simply the Tories response to Blair.

I too agree that it's a 2 horse race with an unfortunately quite predictable same outcome again. I agree with Reg about the immigrant population voting labour as they've been given everything under the sun. I know people who've been denied council housing as the points system for allocation favours those with immigrant status, giving a birth nationality other than British a points boost. Special needs education for kids suffering things like dyslexia, ADHD and other learning difficulties in mainstream schools has also been cut back to provide English lessons to immigrant kids. I know that a lot of immigrant workers are very hard working people and will do the jobs that shurkers on the dole refuse to do, but there are a lot of immigrant freeloaders too who cost a fortune to the state and who are only here through the lack of a sensible, enforceable immigration policy. Think I might migrate to eastern Europe and see what assistance I get there.

Rant over, fingers crossed for change but prepared for the inevitable sheep mentality UK voting result.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi