Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Vote BNP?

Author Vote BNP?
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-04 21:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Just to clarify, I was pointing out how incongruous such a meeting between Obama and Griffin could potentially be. No offense intended

There's nothing like British Democracy. You get to choose which which dictator you want every four years or so...
[ This Message was edited by: Cycovision on 2009-06-04 20:07 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-06-04 21:14
Yes thats true lol. I think we should march against the goverment after what they been doing lately living the high life off tax payers money. We should start dictating to them cos afterall if it was'nt for our vote they would not be in that position. More fool us
Phone?? What phone??
Alpha Trion
Sony CMD MZ5
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 14:42
@Bonovox

Just read this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8084086.stm

not in your area was it?
weirdwilli
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 17:05
In the whole of Norwich I've only noticed only one BMP sign up, and at school today I heard a few people planning to brick the bastards house, just thought I'd post that out here
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 17:18
BNP wins first county council seat .

The BNP has won its first county council seat in Lancashire in the party's stronghold of Burnley as Labour faced a routing in the town's local elections.

more in link
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 17:25
Nice; welcome to the beginning of fascist britain
bavlondon2
P1
PM
Posted: 2009-06-06 18:43
Canno't believe how stupid the thread starter is any same goes for anyone who agrees with her. This country lost many lives in WW2 fighting the far right and now some people are questioning if they should get votes? Madness. It's a good thing this is an online forum as if you said that to me face to face I would have no hesitation in backslapping you.
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2009-06-06 20:17
Nah! The BNP getting a seat is just the 'kick up the arse; british politics needs. There will be a reaction of some sort.
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-06 20:49
I don't think anybody in this thread actually has said that voting for the BNP would be a good idea, have they? I'm sure julias was being sarcastic?
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2009-06-06 20:50
I wish the world was more like Esato. All nationalities arguing but with respect and without prejudice. Nazi's were 70 years ago, lets keep it that way.
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2009-06-06 21:11

On 2009-06-04 17:56:15, Cycovision wrote:
There are plenty of other parties that claim to have the rights of British Citizens at heart. Many of them say they want to pull out of the EU and implement legislation to 'Put British people first'.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8060102.stm

Another problem with the BNP is that they really are a bunch of amateurs. Can you really see them running all aspects of the country? Finances, education, health etc?

Can you really see Nick Griffin as prime minister?

Yes, I know that this isn't a general election, btw
[ This Message was edited by: Cycovision on 2009-06-04 16:57 ]

Don't Vote BNP.

But they could not do a worse job than the current Shower Of Shite.

But who would want a bunch of racists in control ????
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-06 21:29
There's no racism here, mate

I was just pointing out that many of the other parties reckon that they do want to address important but sensitive issues, like unmanageably high immigration levels for example, without imposing extreme measures.

Although the fact that they are politicians does of course suggest that, in reality, they would do bugger all of any use to anybody but themselves given the chance

I voted Conservative in lieu of anything better
[ This Message was edited by: Cycovision on 2009-06-06 20:33 ]
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2009-06-06 22:21
The political upheaval is immense. The BNP getting their seat is just the wake up call that was needed. May be the usual suspects won't be so complacent anymore.

I can't really say that there is anyone I would vote for, it seems they'e all dodgy now.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-06-06 22:27
One thing that really worries me that the current goverment is either completely blind to or completely playing dumb to is immigration. Our levels of immigration is just completely stupid. Whilst there is still alot of room in the UK we are still only a small country. We simply just cannot keep taking in the amount we are now. Not only is it pressure on public services and housing but if we keep letting in the amount of people we are now one day the UK will no longer be a green and pleasant land its always been. More and more land being built on more green belt land being taken up more over crowding in cities more levels of crime more people less jobs means more handouts and the government NOT saving money and the level of immigration so out of control it will no longer benefit this country but ruin it. On top of that the current birth rate. Its totally wrong and stupid what this goverment are doing and my view is not racist. I have friends who are black asian polish Hungarian Italian of all sorts. Even many people who settled here when immigration started after the war think enough is enough. Yes France and Germany have bigger populations and bigger immigrant populations but they have twice the space we have. It just worries me how this goverment is the worst on record for dealing with it and not getting control. We are powerless cos of stupid faceless MEPs who tell the UK we have zero say over how many can come here. Need I say more. Rant over. Alpha Trion that made interesting reading. I have seen and heard of plenty of vote rigging too.

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2009-06-06 21:33 ]
london-uk
Sony CMD MZ5
PM
Posted: 2009-06-07 03:22
Here is an excerpt from The Cook Report. It's from 1997, Nick Griffin's early political career. Note the section where he speaks about the Holocaust (in particular from 00:48 to 00:51).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X8QQwU00Jk

Personally, I think there are better ways to voice our dissatisfaction with the political system than to vote for the BNP. [addsig]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi