Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > chinese language pack and lunar calendar for SE G900

Previous  12
Author chinese language pack and lunar calendar for SE G900
wayne78
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-11-20 05:16
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
since my CDA been change..... so went the time i update do i need to modify the CDA again.....
izzit my current CDA compatible to latest CDA cause my mobile CDA has been hack..... will it harm or suddenly blackout or can the chip compatible to the latest firmware?
fleonf
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2008-11-20 06:34
If you perform the SEUS update correctly, it will not harm your phone. But you will lose all your data and settings (unless you do a backup before the SEUS). Your hack will be gone.
wayne78
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-11-20 09:37

i have change from my singapore version to other version that provide me chinese fornt..... but the firmware wasn't latest 1....R9L004...... izzit safe for me to update by myself from my pc......?? will it spoil my mobile......?? i scare it might crash the hardware....
so what should i do.. continue using the old version or update it?

just now i try to update the firmware... and it stated "Generic SG".....
last time i update also stated "Customizes Singapore".... izzit same??? whats the difference between "Generic SG and Customizes Singapore" i scare if i update the firmware will turn back to the version that cannot read chinese..... pls help.....

[ This Message was edited by: wayne78 on 2008-11-20 11:19 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi