Posted: 2008-09-15 05:15
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
no its today!
santo911
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2008-09-15 11:22
Its in a couple of ours... Somebody please tape it....!!!!!!! I wont be able to attend!
Muhammad-Oli
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2008-09-15 12:43
New Email. Nothing much new, but a bit of info on the fellas you might be talking/listening to:

Hello - a quick reminder about today's live webcast at 1pm (UK British Summer Time). Log in details below and biographies of two of the spokespeople speaking today.

MAGNUS ANDERSSON BIOGRAPHY

Magnus Andersson is Senior Product Manager at Sony Ericsson in Lund, Sweden – but will be shortly moving to their newly established office outside San Francisco, USA. He is responsible for global product business management, including go-to-market strategies and planning for Sony Ericsson’s new brand and handset Xperia™ X1.

He joined Sony Ericsson in 2002 where he was a Product Manager for four years, working across various areas of the business including: managing global market launches and business management of several top selling products and contributing to the creation of a new organisation which outsourced production of products to third party ODM partners in the entry segment.

Magnus also worked at Sony Ericsson in Japan for 18 months outlining the soon-to-be launched 8.1 megapixel Cyber-shot™ C905. He successfully planned and managed global market introduction and business plans for Sony Ericsson’s Z610i, as well as proposed early concept ideas for Sony Ericsson’s 2009 product portfolio.

Magnus won Sony Ericsson’s “Inventor of the Year” award in 2007 and the “PBU GSM/UMTS Quality Award” in 2005.

Prior to this, Magnus was the Product Manager, Accessories Products Portfolio, at Nokia Home Communications and worked at Axis Communications.

STUART DOUGLAS BIOGRAPHY

Stuart Douglas, from Nice Shirt Films, directed “Johnny X”. Stuart is a well-renowned UK commercial director with recent clients including: Nike, Pepsi, Land Rover, HSBC and Johnnie Walker.

Before becoming a director in the late 90s, Stuart found fame as a still photographer as one half of The Douglas Brothers, who shot commercial work for brands like Adidas and editorial work for magazines like “The Face”. During his career Stuart has filmed and photographed a whole host of celebrities, including Muhammad Ali, Daniel Day Lewis, Prince Naseem, David Beckham, Salman Rushdie and Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

For more information please visit: www.niceshirtfilms.com
This message was posted in the mail
2008, 2009, 2010 Best Australasian Member.
Mizzle
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-09-15 12:45
err... What part of "This communication is only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is directed and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential" did you not understand?

the webcast URL is not to be posted.
Muhammad-Oli
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2008-09-15 12:50
Err... I don't particularly care about that. And besides, the email I got didn't say that. The URL is earlier in the thread.

[ This Message was edited by: Muhammad-Oli on 2008-09-15 11:52 ]
Mizzle
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-09-15 12:54
No, obviously not as mine is the press invitation, but as said, it is not to be posted anywhere.
Muhammad-Oli
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2008-09-15 12:57
Ah well. Anybody who was interested could have gotten this info easily if they wanted it, so its hardly confidential. I mean, I just signed up on a website that was open to all. Anybody could easily do the same and get the same info.
Mizzle
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-09-15 13:10
Dude, even support emails are confidential. I see the link is gone now, though. Although it's still there in the first post.

[ This Message was edited by: Mizzle on 2008-09-15 12:12 ]
Muhammad-Oli
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2008-09-15 13:14
Ok, I've only been told its confidential by yourself. Nowhere in the email does it say it is confidential. No Sony Ericsson employees have told me it is confidential, so I have no worries about posting it.

If someone from Sony Ericsson wants to tell me to remove it, then I won't hesitate to, but seeing I haven't been warned, I won't.

For those who want it:

Join us for a live webcast where Sony Ericsson will give the first, in-depth, demonstration of the Xperia™ X1 prior to its global launch - and see the world premiere of Johnny X, an alternative reality thriller. Check out the trailer here: www.whoisjohnny-x.com

The webcast can be viewed at www.sonyericsson.com/premiere at 1pm GMT+1 on the 15th September 2008. This is also your chance to put your questions to a member of the Xperia™ X1 team.

How to access the live webcast
Simply visit www.sonyericsson.com/premiere at 1pm (GMT +1 / BST) and click on the 'Click here to go to webcast' button. If this does not work, please click refresh or refer to the help page.

Want to stay up-to-date with Sony Ericsson's latest news?

Find out more here.
www.sonyericsson.com/premiere
Mizzle
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-09-15 13:19
Yep, you've only been told about it by me. You've also only been told about the survey by me, and most likely wouldn't have had a chance to watch the webcast had I not posted the survey link, but what the heck.

It's just a stupid URL. Nothing to care particularly about.
Muhammad-Oli
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2008-09-15 13:22
Exactly.
knutte
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2008-09-15 13:29
Its not working:(
Muhammad-Oli
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2008-09-15 13:33
Yes, there is still just under half an hour before the webcast begins. Be patient mate.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi