Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Help with reading Ebooks on the P1i ! Much appreciated

Author Help with reading Ebooks on the P1i ! Much appreciated
thyethye
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-03-09 20:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi guys, I've been searching hi and low for a way to do this but it's just so hard and I cant find a solution.

I've downloaded an ebook with a format of .chm (http://rapidshare.com/files/44367580/OXHCLINM.rar if u guys want to have a go and help me figure it out). I can't seem to open it with the P1i (symbian UIQ 3)although I can view it with the computer. What should I do to get it working?

Also, what other programs should I download in case there are ebooks in other formats as well so I don't have to search again in the future! Seriously, I've been seraching for a few hours now and its killing me!

So please if anyone could help by telling me how could I read a .chm ebook which i downloaded on the P1i and also tell me what other prograns I should download for other ebooks in the future with different formats.

Thanks alot and your input is much appreciated!

thyethye!

PLS PLS HELP ME! IM DYING . thanks again
senninha
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-03-10 02:06
i don't know about the ebook you downloaded, but the only real ebook reader i know of that works on the P1 is from mobipocket. you can get the free reader app at mobipocket.com and purchase ebooks from there as well.
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2008-03-10 03:25
Help with reading Ebooks on the P1i ! Much appreciated
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic