Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > How do i get my money back?

Previous  123 ... 121314
Author How do i get my money back?
haynesycop
Z800
PM
Posted: 2008-01-22 11:49
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Thank you very much for posting this i will get onto him i'm sure if we all do the same then he will be more likely to refund us all. Will report back with results.
Dixy_Wixy
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2008-01-23 14:04
Debbie ann Shepherd has been arrested.

I have been sent an E mail FROM DC Steve Bowley, Beverley CID, Hull.

He asked me to relay this message to all who post here regarding debbie.

Steve Bowley wrote;

Due to the fact that I am still investigating this offence I do not wish to post on the site but I would like the the postings to stop on the site by all persons concerned. This site will become part of the case papers at the subsequent trial and is subject to disclosure to both the prosecution and the defence.

Any postings made have to be disclosed and I do not want any of these postings to seriously damage or even destroy our case, if you could make a final posting explaining this and hopefully it will put a stop to the forum and any damage to our case.

He also said he will contact everyone who has been a victim in due course.

Regards

DIXY

[ This Message was edited by: Dixy_Wixy on 2008-01-23 23:13 ]
haynesycop
Z800
PM
Posted: 2008-01-23 14:16
Thank you for posting this that is excellent news, seeing as i created this thread i'll ask one of the mods to lock it immediately if possible so the case can go forward. Thanks to everybody for all the input.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 121314
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic