Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > How do i get my money back?

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 11 121314  Next
Author How do i get my money back?
lamont
W950 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-12-12 21:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
i think you need to read the previous 12 pages of this thread mate, the police are fully invloved, hope you get the money back, iv been scammed a couple of time and lost a few hundred
[ img ] http://a-zott.com/images/A-ZoTT%20Userbar%20Gold.gif [ /img ]
Paulinebling
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-13 04:10
Just to let you know that the police are involved and are active within the ebay group. The name and contact details of the officer in charge of the investigation are provided. The number to call if you have been a victim of lion*heart*, and have NOT yet reported it to the police, is still 0845 6060222.

Should any victims of lion*heart* not yet be a group member, please click the link given previously as it will be to your benefit.

Merry Christmas to you all.

[ This Message was edited by: Paulinebling on 2007-12-13 10:21 ]
Truly Fuming
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-13 16:54
Hi all

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone, particulary Dixy and Pauline who have taken so much time and put in so much effort on our behalfs. I think I was the person who put the link to this site in the Ebay group arena and am glad that so many people have come aboard.

Hopefully things will be happening behind the scenes now for a while, but all the best to everyone and we shall hopefully see Ms Sheppard in court during 2008!!

Thanks again.

Sue
Dixy_Wixy
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-13 22:03
Hi all,

Has anyone here joined Paulines Ebay help Forum?

I have to say I want to take a look, but feel a little bit hypocritical using an Ebay help forum when I am really angry with Ebay for not really wanting to help us.

I am sure Pauline is doing her best for all concerned... But I just have a nagging feeling Some Top Brass Ebay Guy's will be mingling in to try and defuse any public rebellion.

Am I being too paranoid??

Dixy
Truly Fuming
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-14 12:35
Hi

I joined this forum before I found this site. No need to be paranoid ... but I can imagine why you might be!!

You can also check Pauline out under her Ebay name "ilovebobbyo" - all is above board, as opposed to 'live-a-board' which is what that scamming cow is now doing on her most recent cruise trip funded by us!!

Merry Xmas and keep up the great work!

Sue
allichad
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-14 16:27
Hi

I also bought take that tickets for £154! I called my local police who advised there wasnt much they could do as there are so many cases! Still have not heard back from paypal!! what should we all do?

Dixy_Wixy
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-14 18:06
Allichad,

If you read through the pages here you have some options.

Firstly call the police In Hull, Details are on this forum thread, look for My posts Dixy_wixy. The telephhone Numbers you require are here.

If you want to join the petition group Email me at Dixy_Wixy@hotmail.com.

Regards

Dixy

[ This Message was edited by: Dixy_Wixy on 2007-12-14 18:43 ]
stanforthh
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-14 23:10
what can i say...
lion*heart*!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am another victim of this person and am 100% in sympathy with you all on here.
i feel as angry, upset, annoyed and disappointed as you all do but also feel some comfort in knowing i am not the only one (sorry, if that is read as egotystical and horrible for thanking you all for being ripped off, i don't mean it to be, it's just better to fight these things in numbers)

I lost £200 and have the same lame responses from ebay and paypal. humberside police seem to be bordering on symapthetic as apposed to empathetic as they know this case well and sound more than keen to catch her.
Paulinebling
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-15 20:57
I am sure Pauline is doing her best for all concerned... But I just have a nagging feeling Some Top Brass Ebay Guy's will be mingling in to try and defuse any public rebellion

Nobody from ebay has even looked in which does not suprise me one bit, the only top brass involved are the police who actually set up an ebay id so they can assist. I have been provided with a very long list of scammed buyers by the police and have spent the last 2 days emailing each of those people.
It would be very interesting if an ebay representative DID show their face as they have an awful lot of questions to answer and over 100 [numbers still rising] angry buyers. I personally check out every single person who requests to join to ensure they are not trying to infiltrate and you would be surprised how many people want to 'get in' for curiosity.

Again, I set up the group in September to assist just 1 member to get a refund. It was just the tip of the iceberg!!
Victim!
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-18 10:11
is there any update on whether that scumbag has been traced by the police? i called but they could have been more helpful to say the least and didnt return my call.

letsdodebbie
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-19 00:47
Hi all - sorry I've not been on for a while but have been working away with no internet access until last Saturday.

I had caught up with all the emails etc and planned to bring myself up to speed as I'm off this week,but unfortunately our beloved cat George was run over and killed on Sunday just gone and both myself and my wife are absolutely devastated at the moment and trying to come to terms with it - he was only a year old.What with ms Shepherd and now losing our 'little man' we are having a particularly bad end to the year.Theres not going to be much christmas cheer this year.Can't wait for 2007 to be over.

RIP George xxx

Anyway,I am still hopeful of a refund from my bank and even if I get my money back I will still be fighting with the rest of you when I'm back to my normal self.

[ This Message was edited by: letsdodebbie on 2007-12-19 00:07 ]

[ This Message was edited by: letsdodebbie on 2007-12-19 01:05 ]
tigerr67
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-19 12:13
HI,NEW TO THIS SITE,BUT I TO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THIS BITCH DEBBIEANNSHEPHARD BUYING TICKETS FOR A FRIEND
AM CONTACTING HULL POLICE TODAY,AM NOT GOING TO LET THIS GO,I THINK THEMORE OF US THAT PUSH THIS I THINK WE MIGHT GET SOMETHING DONE
tigerr67
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-19 21:46
CANT GET THROUGH TO YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS,PLEASE INCLUDE ME ON YOUR PETITION
On 2007-12-03 00:02:08, Dixy_Wixy wrote:
Everyone please check your private messages,

thanks

Dixy
stanforthh
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-21 21:10
I've had contact from the police just to confirm my info and that they are investigating it still. told me the officer to link with is Tim Mitchell as someone said before.

merry christmas to everyone excpet the BITCH!!! she's got enough out of me she aint getting a greeting as well.

PS I bet she's watching this forum and i bet she's loving it too, sick and twisted person!!!!!!
louise1
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2008-01-03 21:32
I TOO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS WOMAN TO THE TUNE OF £200

E BAY AND PAYPAL NOT INTERESTED EVEN THOUGH THET FLOUT THEIR OWN RULES AS A SELLER IS NOT SUPPOSED TO SELL ANYTHING THAT THEY WILL NOT HAVE WITHIN 30 DAYS

E BAY WILL HAVE MADE A FORTUNE AS WELL FROM THIS WOMAN

HOPE THEY GET HER SOON BEST LEFT TO THE POLICE NOW
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 11 121314  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic