Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > On the Couch with Cycovision

Previous  123 ... 222324  Next
Author On the Couch with Cycovision
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-07-24 22:13
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@KingBooker5

First post has been updated procterdc is up next...

[ This Message was edited by: Cycovision on 2007-07-25 13:26 ]
dude_se
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-07-24 22:31
interesting thread
some things on there i didnt know

dude_se
10 +'ve feedback's, 0 -'ves
---------------------------
mcrosser
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-07-24 22:36
wow, the Couch thread! Cyco, how's this new couch? is it comfy? does it have a phone holder and charger?

AVAILABLE - advertise here!!
Danny_BFC
K618 white
PM
Posted: 2007-07-24 22:49
Get axxxr on !
Im not fussed about phones/gadgets no more. If im online im in the Non-Mobile discussion
deepsme
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2007-07-24 22:50
Where do these interviews take place?? Silicon Valley
here, have a puff
dude_se
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-07-24 22:50
hes banned and doubt he would want to return after whats gone on

dude_se
10 +'ve feedback's, 0 -'ves
---------------------------
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-07-24 23:15
@mcrosser

It's exactly the same couch that scotsboyuk used complete with brandy stains, cigar burns and a slightly dodgy spring under the left-hand side cushion
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-07-25 03:17
That couch was in perfect condition when I left it ...
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-07-25 03:43
Ooh good to see the couch back! Lookin forward to some great interviews!! Good job @cyco!
T230 >> T610 >> Ngage QD >> N73 >> N85 >> Omnia HD >> And countless other review units
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2007-07-25 07:53

On 2007-07-25 03:17:11, scotsboyuk wrote:
That couch was in perfect condition when I left it ...

must be the dodgy removal company you used?

they appear to be somewhat less than desirable
leeboy13
T610
PM
Posted: 2007-07-25 10:49
@cyco - great thread mate!

living the dream!
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-07-25 14:30
My next guest is a member who, whilst not being one of Esato's most frequent posters, is a long-standing member none the less. He's often online and can regularly be found in the non-mobile discussion section, putting a smile on our faces with his posts to the jokes and funny pictures threads. Please welcome procterdc!

Hello proctordc! I'd like to start with the usual question if I may; how did you find the Esato Website?

Yahoo search engine. I had freezing issues with my K750 (back in the day lol) I had no idea as to how many other phones were affected, Esato showed me the way. I sent it back an got myself one that works.

What were your first impressions of Esato?

Fantastic. Little bit mind boggling at first, I was a forum virgin. But it got very addictive very quickly and 3 years later, I'm still here.

How easy was it for you to become part of the community here?

Very. Everyone was so helpful and got all the answers I needed. Obviously over the last years there have been certain members who's names have appeared in my inbox on more than one occasion - Thanks guys

Your profile seems to be a bit on the vague side! Would you like to tell us a little more about yourself? Your work, hobbies, other interests?

I currently work for a local estate agent, yes I know, boo hiss boo. But its actually rather interesting. I would like to try photography as a hobby, I'm trying to get hold of a camera at the moment. Other than that my other hobbies would include films, I'm a major film buff !!!

You recently started a very prominent thread regarding the forthcoming Grand Theft Auto IV console game. Is video gaming a big part of your life?

I wouldn't say big part of my life. I love playing on my 360, but I'm not a full-on online gamer. At the moment I'm hooked on Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and love playing Fight Night 3. But most definately, like the Wii, I shall be queueing up for GTA IV at midnight!

Who are your favourite Esato members and why?

I'd have to say; Masseur, Fatreg, Burgaz, Cycovision, Haynesycop and I'm sure there are more. You guys always seem to be there to help whatever the problem, I don't think there's a single post on here without a comment from Fatreg!

What has been your best Esato moment so far?

Somebody posted the "virtual barbershop" a while back, OMG I had never heard anything like it before. Freaked my parents out no end. I still have it on my ipod now. If that doesn't count then I'd say, stumbling across this website for the 1st time was my best esato moment.

And what has been your worst Esato moment?

I posted something a while back that one of the moderators didn't agree with and I got booted off esato. I think I sent about 4 emails to him apologising and I got my account back, hmm maybe THAT was my best esato moment (getting my account back!)

What do you think the future holds for Esato?

More news, more phones, more members, more everything. What I do know is that it will be fantastic and Esato will go on for a long time yet.

If you could be Laffen for a day, what would you do?

Put my feet up and look at what a great website I have! Also I would change my avatar to something else since, unfortunately, I don't have my W810 anymore.

You're well known for your posts to Esato's jokes and funny pictures thread, would you say that you're a bit of a joker in real life too?

Yes, I can be quite witty and quick with funny remarks. I like to make people laugh and smile as much as I can. If people are happy, I am happy.

Finally, is there anything you'd like to say to the other members?

Thanks everyone for all your help I've had, you're all great and deserve A BIG HUG

And so, with group hugs all round, I'd like you all to join me in thanking proctordc for taking the time to talk to us, and wishing him all the best for the future! Thank you!

Next up is a member who's no stranger to the couch, having popped in a while ago for a chat with scotsboyuk. Has anything changed since then, or is forum life just the same as it's always been? Find out when Esato technical wizard Sammy_boy joins me on the couch in the next episode!
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2007-07-25 14:34
That was good, I liked that.
Burgaz
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-07-25 14:35
Once again Cyco! Bloody good interview!