Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > PC SUITE - arghhh

Previous  12
Author PC SUITE - arghhh
jsyboy75
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-11-11 22:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
zone alarm stopped my M600i from connecting - I missed the 'Allow Access' window by clicking too fast - might be the same for the 990
tindo196
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2006-11-11 22:37
hehe and all along i thought Blokia software was hard to install wtf was SE thinking when they made this sw for smartphone ,as if trying to get the dosh to buy the p990 is not hard enough ive just spent the best part of the day trying to install their software without any luck
Nitro Fan
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-11-14 14:17
Quote:

On 2006-11-11 22:37:14, tindo196 wrote:
hehe and all along i thought Blokia software was hard to install wtf was SE thinking when they made this sw for smartphone ,as if trying to get the dosh to buy the p990 is not hard enough ive just spent the best part of the day trying to install their software without any luck

@tindo196
As much as like SE phones I have always found any SW that has been touched by Sony is highly suspect,

The SW that came with my Sony net MD was one of the worst programs ever written, memory hungry, processor hungry, installed itsself as the default media player without warning and was as slow and unresponsive as they come and it did not like being uninstalled!
My CEO has just bought a VAIO it has a Sony media program that is almost as bad and shares almost all of the jukebox's worst attributes.

I would not use the version of the syn ware supplied on the disc try downloading the latest version from sonyericsson.com and make sure you have NO previous version of ANY se sync SW not just the Pseries installed on your device.
Simon Templa
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-11-17 10:45
Hello Sgt. Wilson,
Just this post to give you the solution, I hope.
I had the same problem than you and I updated the MSXML as adviced, nothing happend. I tried everything without success and my pc was clean and updated with latest Microsoft Updated.
Then I discovered that by uninstalling completely (included delete the folders in program files) anything that is Stardock-related (Iconpackager, Windowsblind, Icon developper,...) and restarting the computer: it works!
Try to look if you have a personalised windows theme or something that has to do with stardock
Bert2307
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-02-01 19:16
Hi All,

This worked for me:
- uninstall Sony PC suite
- uninstall anything that has something to do with pda or phone's (Nokia!)
- delete everything in the registry with "Sony Ericsson" and "Teleca"
- delete everyting in C:Documents ands Setting [user] with Sony Ericsson and Teleca
- cleaned my register with RegVac (www.regvac.com)
- restart the computer
- disable both firewall and antivirus
- instal SE Pc-suite

Finally got it working!

[ This Message was edited by: Bert2307 on 2009-02-02 08:59 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Bert2307 on 2009-02-02 08:59 ]
aquared29
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-02-02 08:39
in my case, i update my se pc suite without deletng anything, the newest version do it all automatically uninstalling the old version. no hassle,
Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others All we need now is a little patience
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi