Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > New f/w for M600: CDA: R4C01

Previous  123 ... 101112  Next
Author New f/w for M600: CDA: R4C01
ares
P1
PM
Posted: 2006-11-21 23:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
well dogmman, just saw your post and saw you insulted me even more than before while exercizing the usual n93 whitewashing (just read all about symbian too see how stable and different from uiq 3 phones it was) and misinterpretation (w950). I have to change what i said at my symbian...now i do have something against you, you are showing arrogance and rudness unlike other guys that dont agree with me, but act like men

[ This Message was edited by: ares on 2006-11-21 22:51 ]
Bambino
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2006-11-22 04:09
Cease fire! ok, cool!
just stick to the topic, sorry no s60 3rd talk anymore please
aloner
P1
PM
Posted: 2006-11-22 05:21
Quote:

On 2006-11-21 22:54:53, 701 wrote:
"1) The UI is too slow and I need to keep an eye on free memory at all times
2) I canīt use the phone with one hand. Need the stylus for most actions
3) The browser crashes way too often "

1. Update your phone and it won't be slow anymore. It's not true you have to keep an eye on your memory. I have mine for 2 months now and it restarted twice in order to improve performance. Practically, with 10 apps opened (RSS, internet, Contacts, Agile Mes, etc) you won't run out of memory, you'll still have 1 MB - it runs ok even with 1 MB!
2.Inaccurate again. ALL the functions can be accessed by keyboard. I've made some comparasing moves and all of the functions I tried were made by stylus OR keyboard as fast as ever.
3.Again, update your phone. Since R9A002 no crashes whatsoever on the phone or browser.

701:
1.- My M600 is updated to the latest FW version.
2.- I donīt like the idea of restarting my phone to improve performance
3.- Check the Opera forums on M600 and P990 browser issues

Jah:
Thanks. Iīll try your suggestion

Dogmann
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2006-11-23 05:25
@Ares,
Come on now you keep saying you are going to ignore me than have a pop and accuse me of having a go at you which is pretty rich really. For everybody's sanity please give it a rest and lets just see what happens shall we only time will tell what comes out on top in both speed and reliability.

I have just done a master reset re flashed the firmware although there isn't a new one out yet, formatted my memory stick and reloaded everything including getting the album art to show. I am for now even starting the video player to see if this increases the speed although i find this action a little absurd i am trying to see if i get the best out of it. I am trying to get the firmware updated on the HBH-DS970 also to see if this improves things. Now i don't know if the first firmware upgrade i did didn't work properly but it does appear a little faster. Still not a great fan of the Opera Mini browser but am trying to get used to it as my data Sim is now in the M600 for now anyway. I am also eagerly awaiting the next firmware that Laffen has already and is testing so have not given up completely yet.

We can all express our opinions freely even if we disagree but lets stop this petty bickering and try and bring some civility back into the discussions. As fed up of this arguing as you are so am i so please lets both cease and get back to sensible discussion. As i don't think the current situation is good for either of us or for that matter the forums we post on.

Marc
Blackberry Bold, V4.6.0.214, 8GB SDHC, Pin2553F455
Honoured to have Won Best Debater for the 2nd Year
siandy
P990 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-11-23 17:25
stop fight...start discuss..lol
we are all friends, right?
sapporobaby
J110 Cream
PM
Posted: 2006-11-23 22:13
@Dogmann,

Could not wait any longer dude. Just got my E61 and I am loving it. It synched immediately with iSync and I am not looking back. The M600i (piece of shit) is going in the draw or on ebay. The menus are quick and the thing seems very stable.

By the way Ares is an ass. Don't bother to debate with him. Not worth your time.
*edited on a Mac of course. Mac: There is no substitute*

N82(YES), iPhone 3G, Shure es530, Nikon D300, more stuff. No more SE stuff, why am I still here?
Dogmann
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2006-11-23 22:33
@sapporobaby
I wish you hadn't told me that been trying to swap mine for an E61 although i think its overkill with the N93 as only have 1 Data Sim. Just unistalled Opera Mini i really prefer Opera of the two.

Marc
sapporobaby
J110 Cream
PM
Posted: 2006-11-23 22:51
Hey Guy,

What do you mean, you were trying to swap yours? Do you mean your M600i?

N82(YES), iPhone 3G, Shure es530, Nikon D300, more stuff. No more SE stuff, why am I still here?
koto
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2006-11-23 23:04
Quote:

On 2006-11-22 05:21:11, aloner wrote:
3.- Check the Opera forums on M600 and P990 browser issues

Don't know about forums but my browser (P990) doesn't have any issues. It works perfect and surfing landscape in the big briliant colorfull screen with stylus is a great, great pleasure.
koto
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2006-11-23 23:19
@sapporobaby

M600 is really not for you nor would be P990. I mean it, no any irony in my post. I am very glad you bought E61 and enjoying it so much. l would also recomend dogmann to give up on SE phones. They are not for him neither. It is simply that every phone is meant for somebody and not meant for somebody else. What is wrong with it. Nothing IMO. To bad that profit battle try people think that one phone should be for everyone, it is simply not true and never would be. So enjoy your nokias if I may say, those are great phones and for you definetely better than SE. In the same time we are going to fully enjoy our SE smarth phones. Can we say that one's happyness is inferior than other's, don't think so.
Tail
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2006-11-23 23:31
Very well said koto
Dogmann
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2006-11-23 23:33
@sapporobaby
Yes that's exactly what i was about to do M600 and all the bits.

@Koto
I have been using Ericsson and the SE phones for longer than i can remember yes I'm that old I've been involved since first launch of the Networks. Believe it or not I'm a big SE fan especially of the M600 i watched with patience and asked about firmware prior to purchase. I have never said its rubbish either i have merely stated IMO opinion it is slow. Having seen another full phone browser Opera is not favorite, if i wish to continue to see if my phone improves enough for my satisfaction is hardly your call is it?

Marc
koto
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2006-11-23 23:54
@Dogmann

Well, in that case I have to stand up and salute your devotion to SE because if I am so desapointed and angry on SE (based on your many, many posts) I would take back my loyalty and never, ever turn back even to have a look. And you call Ares number 1 SE fan. I would give that title to you:) Sory, just kiding, I hope you will not take it for bad.
Now seriously, I meant what I said. IMO you would do yourself a great favour if you give up on SE phones or at least on present ones. Or you steal hope you will somehow be satisfied with them? I would be more than happy if that happens because I know how much I enjoy my P990.
sapporobaby
J110 Cream
PM
Posted: 2006-11-23 23:55
Quote:

On 2006-11-23 23:19:48, koto wrote:
@sapporobaby

M600 is really not for you nor would be P990. I mean it, no any irony in my post. I am very glad you bought E61 and enjoying it so much. l would also recomend dogmann to give up on SE phones. They are not for him neither. It is simply that every phone is meant for somebody and not meant for somebody else. What is wrong with it. Nothing IMO. To bad that profit battle try people think that one phone should be for everyone, it is simply not true and never would be. So enjoy your nokias if I may say, those are great phones and for you definetely better than SE. In the same time we are going to fully enjoy our SE smarth phones. Can we say that one's happyness is inferior than other's, don't think so.

Koto,

Check my post count and then check yours. I have had almost every SE phone made. Almost every one. Can you say the same? The M600i does not sync with my Mac and this is the fault of SE. They changed the way that their phones now communicate. Apple did not do this nor did Nokia. You have no idea as to what you are talking about and therefore you should remain silent. You suggestion that I enjoy my Nokia shows your completely myopic view of this thread. Maybe you should go back to the beginning and read from the front and then you "may" have an idea of what Dogmann and I are talking about. Till then your posts are non-sequitor.

nokevin
M600 black
PM
Posted: 2006-11-24 00:13
Quote:

On 2006-11-23 22:13:48, sapporobaby wrote:
@Dogmann,

Could not wait any longer dude. Just got my E61 and I am loving it. It synched immediately with iSync and I am not looking back. The M600i (piece of shit) is going in the draw or on ebay. The menus are quick and the thing seems very stable.

By the way Ares is an ass. Don't bother to debate with him. Not worth your time.

when i moaned about the M600i you said
"Your entire posts are nothing more than a piss and moan session"
and now you calling it a piece of shit ??

[ This Message was edited by: nokevin on 2006-11-23 23:15 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 101112  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic