Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Be Careful of Authorised Service Centers

Previous  12
Author Be Careful of Authorised Service Centers
R520 copper
PM
Posted: 2006-10-03 13:14
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
vrl...

standard procedure is they flash your phone, whatever your phone's problem, theyll flash it first...

.... flashing.. if they flash your phone and the flash file is from SEUS (of course, authorize center get their files from authorized source), definitely youll get shutter sound.. to disable shutter sound, www.davinciteam.com

then they'll check for hardware... if its warrantied, they'll try to replace the parts, for free.... if they cant repair it, they'll request from SE ph for replacement...

memo express.. yes and.. depends... they get their stocks from where i get my warrantied phones too... either brightpoint, semicon or haldane... im not sure if they are still selling non-warrantied phone until now. [addsig]
vrl29
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-10-04 02:26
i see, so that's how they process our warrantied phones. thanks for sharing that info. however, the reason i'm complaining is because my phone can disable the shutter sound of the camera before i sent it to them for reflash because of the bluetooth bug. parang nadagdagan pa ung problema ko kasi hindi na nga nila naayos ung bluetooth, na-disable pa ung pag-silent ng camera shutter sound. this may sound too shallow, but the ability to disable the shutter sound of the camera was one of the main reasons i bought my 'overpriced' phone from them... do i even have to resort to other means of flashing my phone like davinci or totalmultiserver to restore a feature that my phone once had?

SE T68i (Feb2004-May2004)
SE T610 (Sep2004-Jun2005)
SE K700i (Jun2005-Sep2005)
SE S700i (Sep2005-Present)

[ This Message was edited by: vrl29 on 2006-10-04 01:29 ]
eeiba
K750
PM
Posted: 2006-11-12 11:23
Bump!

Any of you guys know how much thecamera flex cable is for the k750 at these shops? Memo Express or @ semicon?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi