Author Let's Bomb Iran
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2006-05-04 16:45
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2006-05-04 16:29:04, smartphn wrote:
who/what gives america the right to dictate terms on other nations???america is miles away from the middle east & it should keep away.even after over a year there aint no stability in iraq

Of course there was stability in Iraq under Saddam. He must have been a great one to live next door to

[ This Message was edited by: goldenface on 2006-05-04 16:10 ]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-04 16:47
Quote:

On 2006-05-04 16:29:04, smartphn wrote:
who/what gives america the right to dictate terms on other nations???america is miles away from the middle east & it should keep away.even after over a year there aint no stability in iraq thanks to the moron called bush & his poodle on a leash blair.the iranian president has the b*lls & i hope he nukes the shit out of america & israel asap.

Well said my friend although i don't agree with the nuking america and israel part...that would make Iran as bad as the americans,violence is never the answer,it only fuels further problems as we see in Iraq and Afghanistan...I think even america will think again and again before decideing to make any kind of attack on Iran as the Iranians are a brave people and they support their leader,Ahmadinejad is no saddam hussain and Bush/blair knows it...
[addsig]
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-04 16:58
@axxxr

It amazes me that you can criticise Bush and Blair on the one hand and not someone like the Iranian president who openly calls for the destruction of another country. You are right that violence is to be avoided, but I don't pick and choose where that violence comes from.

The current Iranian government is as much a threat to Iran as America is. If you have an Iranian government openly calling for the destruction of one of America's allies you can expect America to oppose that government. It really is as simple as that.

America will go to war with Iran if Iran gives them an excuse to go to war. If I was the President of Iran I would be concentrating on improving the lot of the Iranian people rather than sabre rattling with a country that I knew Iran had no chance of defeating in an armed conflict.

[ This Message was edited by: scotsboyuk on 2006-05-04 16:00 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  12
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic