Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > ECS needs a little help and advice...

Previous  1234  Next
Author ECS needs a little help and advice...
REO
P1
PM
Posted: 2006-04-23 20:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@ECS

Do you have MSN Messenger? We need to do lunch sometime, let me know.
iphone rocks...
SCORPIONKING1982
W850 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-23 21:10
ecs dont be put off by the down payment thing, shop around a bit more youll find someone who will help.

either that or try the classic, the other guys offered me this what can you do for me trick. just tell them the other dealer said he'd accept your car as down payment so if they wont accept the same youll go back there and buy one of their cars. youd be amazed how suddenly they want to do business. dont be put off by rejections though, not every dealer will play ball. scope out the salesman, try speaking to someone who looks a bit of a soft touch, maybe a younger guy rather than a seasoned pro.
myspace.com/scorpionking1982
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-04-25 03:08
4/24/06 or 24/4/06

well today, i didnt make much progress towards anything. i didnt take a lunch at work, so i got paid for it, and didnt have to pay for anything.

on the down side, my frickin girlfriend is fighting with me again. im so frickin frustrated, and i didnt do a single damn thing wrong.
my dad is talking crap to me too, but im not goingn to get into that.

ugh xyrfcgvuhbjnbhvjfhc im going to go now, look for stuff to sell on ebay.

and im sorry, but if you guys are going to reply right now saying "oh shut up" and crap, please dont. im seriously not in the mood.
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2006-04-25 03:20
@ecs - For everything else there's the . . . LOTTERY ! Good Luck ! [addsig]
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-04-25 04:39
now shes being all nice to me. idk what to do. i think i imght just move. but then ill miss her. idk.

the lottery, implayin! with my spare change, but implaying. i wont do little scratch offs anymore. i play the big lotto!
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2006-04-25 04:54
@ecs - Good luck dude ! Just don't forget us if you win . . . ok [addsig]
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-04-25 05:10
oh i wont!!!!

theres a few special ones of you that i would buy stuff for a select few would get a new mobile of their choice, and maybe a few extra bucks!

i wont get my hopes up though hahaha.
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-04-26 03:17
for those of you following along,
4/25/06 or 25/4/06
today was a busy busy day at work. from the second i walked in, for about 5 hours i didnt stop even for a drink. and it was odd and end stuff. not my normal weird work crap. i didnt even have lunch today. i had to take a work truck to get fixed today becuase it was squeaking alot, and the belt was bad, and the AC went out... and as i was pulling out of the gas station (petrol station) the ball joint in the truck i was driving snapped in the front right area. it was crazy, i was going slow thank god.

and the girlfriend thing... shes happy with me once again, but shes going to hang out with her ex again soon. im just gonna ignore it, and slowly let myself back away from her, since i know its starting to head towards a dead end anyway, so i better make it a slow down to a stop, rather than hitting the stop full force, ya know?

and no progress towards my goals... exept looked at house prices in other states...i think im moving
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2006-04-26 10:12
Where do you fancy moving dude? I've got a spare room if you want, £5 a week to cover the hot water, and don't eat all my Frosties! Deal? hehe

Glad you're taking some positive action, its hard to shake everything up all at once - just remember, don't take every opportunity just because its there, look before you leap.
Hello, Scroto!

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi, you ugly!
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-26 10:43
If you're thinking of finishing with her, I would suggest a clean break, sit her down, state your concerns and that you're thinking of breaking up with her. This shock could force her into revealing her feelings - it could be she loves you, doesn't want to break up with you etc., or she could reveal she's been thinking the same way.

This way, also you can get on with your life, it may be hard to do it this way, but it will be better for you in the long term, especially if you've already made your mind up you're breaking up with her.
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-04-26 17:18
@ meths that would be cool! hahaha.
i have considered moving over that way... hahaha

@Sammy_boy, in not really sure thats what i want to do yet though, ya know? 2 years is a long time to be with someone, and just end it. i have to think things through with it and see what i really want to do.

Its good to be back!
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-04-30 06:23
4/29/06 or 29/4/06

this one is going to be short and simple.
no time to make progresss, but i made a few extra bucks. i got 3 and a half hours of overtime at work on friday, and today i pulled a trailer for someone and made an extra $200, so im workign my way up slowly.

on a side note, me and my girlfriend had a great day today (didnt do much, i pulled her house in trailer for her [ she rides horses ] and her mom payed me today becuase they cant do it), anyway, i was leaving her house around midnight, and her ex boyfriend called, and said (to her) "hey, what are you doing?" she said "nothin sitting at home" he said "oh, is tony there?" (thats my name), and she said "yea" and he said "okay nevermind, bye", so im really more starting to think something is going on...

damn
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2006-04-30 06:31
@ecs - Nice progress , yeah ! But I guess you did not bother charging your GF's mom for the PULL, as that will be BONUS points for you to her baby . . . about the converstaion, YES! that's nice, because you are there, what if you are not maybe that's what you'll also be gettin' if you are the one on the other end pal . . . think about it ! [addsig]
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-04-30 06:53
@JN, thats what i was thinking, she could easily be going behing my back with this guy. i would never know.

about the money, they have me the money, i gave it back, they gave it back, and i snuck it back in her camera bag later, and somehow they got it in my back pants pocket lol. they said they know i need it, just keep it in my savings.

im so lost.
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-05-01 04:32
4/30/06 or 30/4/06
i made a few extra bucks tonight. i went to the fair, and alot of places needed help breaking down the rides and all - so all total i made $150. not too bad. its starting to get me there, very little by little, but im getting there!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi