Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > ECS needs a little help and advice...

Previous  1234  Next
Author ECS needs a little help and advice...
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2006-04-21 02:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2006-04-21 02:43:24, SCORPIONKING1982 wrote:
Hey ECS i moved out when I was 17 dude! It was hard but I now firmly believe that its the best thing I've ever done. It makes you so independant! if you want to talk about the whole moving thing drop me a PM.

@scorpion - Whaaat 17 years old :eek I am already 37 and I am still living with my parents . . . just waiting for my parents to . . . . so I can own the ESTATE That's LIFE in the US, once you've reached the age of 17 and 18 . . . your on your own ! That's why I have 2 lucky cousins in CA, who is only aged 18 (female) and 20 (male) . . . my Uncle gave them both Bimmers as their DEBUT gifts . . a 325 for the male and a 323 for the female . . . lucky guys huh . . . . don't have to work hard for those cars ! [addsig]
SCORPIONKING1982
W850 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-21 03:07
Hey JN im in the UK mate

I moved away on my own with no help from my family, ive done it all off my own back and im proud of it!
myspace.com/scorpionking1982
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2006-04-21 03:27
@scorpion - I thought you live in the US mate That's GOOD, you worked hard for the money . . . Congrats! [addsig]
SCORPIONKING1982
W850 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-21 03:29
nope im the good old uk mate lol

thanks dude, hope you get that estate soon too
myspace.com/scorpionking1982
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-04-21 03:32
not too many people on here love in the US. maybe i would be better off in the uk

thank you all again for your help, it is really helping me alot.
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2006-04-21 03:42
Quote:

On 2006-04-21 03:29:29, SCORPIONKING1982 wrote:
nope im the good old uk mate lol
hope you get that estate soon too

@scorpion - Nah, I hope just in another 10-15 years . . . not yet prepared to be left - Home Alone !

@ecs - All the BEST for you dude . . . just come to Esato and make THREADS similar to this one ! [addsig]
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-04-21 17:26
4/21/06 or 21/4/06

Its only 11:30am here, and it has been a long day. Nothing going on, I am at work, working by butt off, and i decided to just stop and take a break becuase i dont get paid enough to do everything, so i decided to get on esato. last night my girlfriend was okay with me, then all of a sudden today, she seems to be getting an attitude with me again. who knows why.
i also got paid today, so i need to go cash my check, and go pay my insurance and hopefully i will have some leftover money!

will update the rest of the day later.
Its good to be back!
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2006-04-21 17:52
Dude we all got our crosses to bear, i've been seeing a woman 10 years older than me for the last 3 weeks, and now she's 5 days late. I feel for ya, i really do, sometimes life can just get you down.
Hello, Scroto!

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi, you ugly!
jenbones
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2006-04-21 17:55
@ECS

Women, the worlds biggest puzzle! I just can't figure them out, your life seems to be improving just from your posting, although there is a lack of info as you can't put your whole day into a post, but just from the 2/3 paragraphs you write, you seem to be...happier i suppose the word is and i'm glad for you!

Me havin' problems with a girl too atm, she says she likes me, then next day goes to her ex, then he finishes her cause he's a player (:P) and what ya know...she's on her knees for me cause i helped her out when she was in peices (So that's not much of a problem for me really now )

Some things are best left alone, i suggest you stop worrying about the girl and concentrate on other important things in your life...

Hope this helps, i'm no relationship/life expert, far from it, but at least i tryed

Good Lucks mate,

Ben
1500+ Posts
Kwiksta
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-04-21 18:05
Hey ECS!!!

Sorry to hear about your situation, and to me the only thing that you can really resort to is....(and this may seem a bit radical to most of you) RELIGION...

"A Muslim - holds strongly to Islamic principles, but yet is adaptable to change when applying them in response to contemporary issues and challenges.

A Muslim - is morally and spiritually strengthened to face the challenges of modern society..."

http://talkislam.com/
http://www.islamonline.net/english/introducingislam/index.shtml
Previously --> tempsonyfreak
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-04-21 18:10
thanks guys

the girl situation is really the last of my problems. I mean, yea, it bugs me and bothers me, but it wont ruin my life. if i dont get everything else figured out, it could mess me up pretty good.

but i didnt put my whole day into the post because the day isnt over yet.
Its good to be back!
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-04-22 07:46
4/21/06 or 21/4/06

well the rest of the day was... interesting.
i had a HORRIABLE lunch. i went out, and it was just very hectic. anyway, work was very busy today. but thanks to a few of you, i took a little time off just to PM a few of you , anyway, after work i went to see my girlfriend, she was all happy, then i talked about what happened. she got all pissed, i moved and sat across the room and about an hour later she came over and apologized and all that crap, then me, her, and a few others went bowling. that was it, no progress towards my goals yet. but i am waking up early tomorrow to go look at vehicles! not planning on buying yet, but just getting some ideas!
Debu
R600
PM
Posted: 2006-04-22 14:15
@Ecs: dude, you have no idea, how good you have it. Atleast your family supports you. When I moved out of home (i was 18 then), my dad told me to go to college or he would cut me off; I refused; I worked a dead job for 2 years , I didn't have any car, public transport kept me mobile. Now, i've finished my college and am working in a software development firm (in which I am a partner, we take outsourced jobs from the us/uk). I have a comfortable income, and my girl stood by me for all of it.

Life has ups and downs. Deal with it, its the only way to fly.
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-04-22 19:29
my family supports me????
how does my family support me? i buy all my own food, clothes, and i have to pay my mom rent, or she will kick me out. i oay for EVERYTHING. they dont support me at all.
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-04-23 17:20
most of you dont care, but heres my day
4/22/06 or 22/4/06
i woke up late, (about 10:30), and my girlfriend wanted help cleaning her car, because she is selling hers also to get something else. then after that, i finally went to look at cars. i saw a few i liked at one place, but they wanted a bigger down payment than i was expecting. i wanted to just trade in the car i had now as a down payment. so i eather need to look alot more, or figure out how to make a good bit of money.

later, my girlfriend wanted to go to this play that one of her friends are in... i didnt want to do, not at all. i went anyway, 15 bucks per person. luckly i got in for free haha. it wasnt quite as bad as i expected it to be. the power went out for a few minutes, so it was pretty funny.

anyway, another day, another step closer to what i need to do.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi