Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Broadband Philippines (airnet)

Author Broadband Philippines (airnet)
arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-12-11 01:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
chito, my prior experience with Broadband was also a waste of time. They were trying to get us to move from Eastern Telecom to Broadband, eh puro bano naman technical nila.
dlreyes
P900
PM
Posted: 2006-12-11 01:39
It was promising and it had potential but unfortunately they do not have the right foundations to keep it going unless they're just into start-up hoping a foreign company or a conglomerate would buy them up for the right price.

Even then, they're wasting a lot of customer goodwill with what they are doing.
rene_ylanan
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-01-09 03:26
Hi all. I'm Rene Ylanan and I work for Broadband Philippines (BBPh nalang for brevity).

First of all, thank you to Boybits for "raising the flag" of BBPh. We appreciate your effort very much!

Boybits' discussions with the rest of the forum started talks inside BBPh where we agreed that BBPh needs to be present and active in the forum / blog scene. This does NOT mean we doubt the intentions or capabilities of Boybits or similar people. It's just that we recognize the power of popular opinion and we need to join that conversation (not control it).

Dlreyes is right in saying we are burning precious customer-goodwill. The last post in this thread was dated Dec.11 and I just hope it's not too late to re-open talks and win back some market consideration. So, here goes...

Can I get feedback from this forum on the two services we have right now:

a) "Station Service" (the one using the FWT desk phone) and

b) "Personal Broadband" which gives EVDO service to laptops via either a PCMCIA or a USB modem

General feedback lang muna so I can consolidate and then answer concisely for everyone's benefit.

There is also some recently posted product info at
http://www.broadbandphilippines.com/broadband/cdma2k_intro.html

Thank you!

Rene

[ This Message was edited by: rene_ylanan on 2007-01-09 02:29 ]
jaydominic
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-05-28 11:13
Where can I download drivers for my ZTE WP960 ? I lost the driver CD that came with my unit.

Suggestion: You should put a driver download page on your website. It would help a lot I believe...
nikmatik
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-06-05 13:45
ok naman yun broadband phils phone mostly outside kung nasa road ka. sa makati ok signal pero pag-uwi ko sa sampaloc medyo may problema na. kala ko nung una may call forwarding. sana iactivate ko para kung wala signal forward ko sa ibang phone ko. pero sabi nung cs inalis yung call forward. bakit kaya? san ibalik nyo para oks na oks talaga. ahente ako lagi gusto ng clients ko tawag sa landline diempre para matipid kaya kung may call forward kahit sa cell ko sagutin oks lang hindi gastos ng client. yan yung customer service ko. kahit ako gumastos oks lang. tsaka one year ago nag test na rin ako nito pero di pa ko kumuha. up to now hindi nagbago yung mga coverage areas ng bbph kaya it seems walang improvement. gusto ko sana hanggan probinsya magamit. ang kung gusto nyo ako bahala hanap ng base station/cellsite sa batangas (Lipa) and ako rin bahala sa marketing. salesman ako, sisiw sakin yan!
dlreyes
P900
PM
Posted: 2007-06-14 06:30
It is now June 15, 2007....

1. MTI is still NOT INTERCONNECTED with Globe, Smart, Sun and other telcos except PLDT.

2. Billing Statement IS STILL LATE.

3. Proof of Payment STILL has to be faxed to them in order for them to record it in their books.

4. My payment made in February 2006 IS STILL NOT REFLECTED despite my SEVERAL faxes to the company with confirmation of receipt and a copy HANDCARRIED TWICE and officially received (with signature) by the company.

5. Another person from billing called me this morning to remind me of my past due account and I told her to look at their records or if not, just search in the internet for documentation of my complaints.
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-06-14 07:54
14 months and they haven't posted your payment yet? I thought you already had their service disconnected. why bother staying with a company with such lousy service?

dlreyes
P900
PM
Posted: 2007-06-14 23:22
I had my line terminated last year but they still continue to bill me for the "past due" amount which I already paid several months before I terminated my account with them despite my several faxes and hand delivered proofs of payment (which were officially received by them)...
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-06-15 09:24
I had the same experience. I had my subscription disconnected around October last year. Around February or March of this year, they were still trying to bill me for services already paid in September and August.

After talking to a customer service representative, I was told that I got some rebates and that in fact, I overpaid my account. I told them to keep the money but stop bothering me.

I never got any letter after that.
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-08-22 16:43

On 2007-08-22 14:39:42, nikmatik wrote:
FYI Broadband Phils is now Bayantel!

Just re-posting above message.
nikmatik
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-08-28 10:46
Broadband Phils is now Bayan Communications or Bayantel
bobstarsg
G502
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-08-31 11:52
huh !? tanong lang po , me pagbabago ba sa servicio o pangalan lang ang nagbago ?

[ This Message was edited by: bobstarsg on 2007-08-31 10:55 ]
lhaizza
K810 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-10 22:16
Ok naman po ba ang connection nila?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic