Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > i need a stress releaver. any ideas? AKA why im stressed!

Author i need a stress releaver. any ideas? AKA why im stressed!
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2005-10-20 04:57
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
stress is getting so much worse...
i broke up with my girlfriend perminatley... i feel like she was lying to me, and she started to act VERY strange and all... so i put all her stuff in a box, and put it at her door step... she wasnt home (although, she said she was hoem becuase she wasnt feeling good... hrmm.. another lie?) anyway... i write he a note since she wont see me... and told her parents bye... and just left... then she saw it, and she was pissed at me... but yet, she told her sister she was over me earlier... so im just saying screw it, im going to try to get over her... but anyway... i was driving home... VERY upset and stressed... and i was thinking to myself... im way to stressed to be driving... i hope i dont crash... then all my doors locked... i swear.... it scared the living shit out of me. i nkow it sounds retarded, but ALOT of weird stuff has been happening to me... you guys are probobly like, whatever... but seriously, alot has been happening... nothing has been going right... now this hurricane is coming towards where i live... im getting a littlw worried... maybe everything is happening for a reason... blah... im way too stressed.... blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Its good to be back!
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2005-11-02 05:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
**READ THIS ONE... MORE STRESSED AND WHY I DISLIKE MY COUNTRY EVEN MORE **

okay... listen to my day... my day was fine until about 5:00PM... me and my ex girlfriend have been workin things out... last night we went out and had a great time... last night we said we were gonna go to dinner tonight... didnt go, and she asked me to go to a movie, so i said sure, she told me to pick her up at 7... i was on my way to pick her up, and she said pick her up at 7:30... i was a little frustrated... but i was like okay... 7:30 came around... she wouldnt awnser, so i showed up, and everyone thought she went otu with me, she ended up goin otu with a few other guys (who i hate... its a long story), so i was pissed and she has the nerve to tell me i have no reason to be mad... she wanted to get back with me, but ditching me isnt the way to do it!!!! UGH girls!!
**OKAY NOW... HERE IS WHY I DISLIKE MY COUNTRY**
then i went to get some work pants... i was stressed all dressed, so i wanted to go do sumthnm, soi went in the store, a police officer followed me in, got out of the car and went in and all, i got the pants, tried em on, and left, went back to my car, and pulled away... he pulled out behind me... i could tell he was following me... i got out of the parkign lot and he pulled me over... he saw my pocket knife on my seat, so he made me get out of the car and put me in handcuffs, asked me for ID i told him wehre my wallet was, then he didnt believe it was real, so another police officer came, and i had another ID i told em wehre it was, then they finally let me go... it turned out, there was someone who kind of looked like me that they were after... hrm... idiots. Then i picked up my girlfirend... so we could talk... and me and her were driving... talking... ya know? and on the othr side of the road i saw a guy whos car was messed up, so i turned around, and went to help him... there were 3 lanes, then a turnlane, so that makes 4 lanes... i pulled up next to him at a red light, and noone else was around exept one car behind me... the light turned green, and i was trying to talk to this person... the guy could haev EASILY went around me, but he just layed on the horn, yelling out his window "GO YOU FU*KIN REDNECK, YOU FU*CKIN DUMBA$$" so i was like... oh no, so i got out and yelled at him, as i got out, he pulled away, then it turned out, the guy i was trying to help spoke NO english what so ever... so i told him sorry, then i left... but why this makes me dislike my country is... this will sound wrong, but if you are going to live in a country, you need to be able to speak their language, ya know? they spoke NO englush at all... i think they should need to knwo a little. Then also... peopel are so impatient... the guy behind me could have easily went around me and been nice about it. there was plenty of room, but instead, while i was trying to do something nice, he had to be a jerk...
theres too many people in america like that.

Proud Owner: T61d, T610 X 3, T630 X 2, a new S710
Moto V400, V600

Brand New PSP: Midnight Club 3 and Ape Escape (for my gf)

[ This Message was edited by: EastCoastStar on 2005-11-02 04:56 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi