Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > Gelfen's special place where people talk to him

Previous  123 456 ... 293031  Next
Author Gelfen's special place where people talk to him
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-16 22:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Thanks Jojo
Yes, I'm definately old enough and daft enough now!
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

ilia
K750
PM
Posted: 2004-06-16 23:31
@jojo7358
heh... sorry not now - i'm browsing from my p800 & can't upload the pics
maybe tmrrw
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-06-16 23:41
@ilia - jojo'7358' ??? How did you know the personalize combination of my car's plate # ??? You're kinda sneaky lad! OK! I'll just wait for your photos . . . 'hope it's 'gorgeous' ???
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2004-06-17 00:14
morning all!

expected top of 14 with showers in Melbourne-town today, right now it's a chilly 4.5 degrees.

@jojo: i hope you won't be disappointed with ilia's pics
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
ilia
K750
PM
Posted: 2004-06-17 00:19
@gelfen
yeah, i hope he won't
^_~

@jojo
sorry, didn't mean to break into ur private
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2004-06-17 00:25
@ilia: see the correct response to jojo there would have been something with a little mystery like "wouldn't you like to know", or "i have my methods", or something equally cryptic.

*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-06-17 00:46
@gelfen - Looks like you've already seen @ilia in person? You kinda have a 'stiff' suggestion that's why . . . Looks like also that it's really fun to live in your place, considering the very 'cold' temp at 4.5C ! In my whole life, I've never experienced that kind of surroundings, only when I'm in my room during summertime and manage to control my room temp at 15C - the coldest. with a use of an airconditioning system!

@ilia - Every 'face' is acceptable here in esato . . . be it good or worst or even worst than ever! It's a God given thing and no one can ever change that except a basket of Abe Lincoln's + a reputable cosmetic surgeon! Keep em posted lad!
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-17 00:51
@jojo - you haven't experienced anything below 15C? Come to Britain in the winter and experience a cold, wet, rainy day, or the 'unforgettable' experience of scraping ice off your car when already running late for work! Okay, it's not a patch on anything above the arctic circle but it's bad enough!

You aint missing much!
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2004-06-17 00:58
@jojo: you're the one who wanted "gorgeous". i'm just saying you shouldn't expect so much of people

*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-06-17 01:01
@sammy_boy - Sure feels like 'HELL' in the Asia Pacific Region ! But worst in the middle East and Africa - I guess. In India, they are hitting as high as - 42C !!! This is the only 'icy' thing that I saw when I visited a website, that captures my fave toon family turned into a ???:

gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2004-06-17 11:35
AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

in tha latest office reshuffle i have been put right in front of by boss's office. now she looks straight out her glass-panelled wall at my computer screen, and no amount of manouvering will solve the problem (and it will look decidedly suspicious).

last night i spent some time on the net before going home, and this morning a got a bit of "that last half-hour last night, what did you book that to?". of course the answer was NOTHING since i WASN'T WORKING. it was my time, i just hadn't gone home, but there's no pleasing some people. seems that it's fine for everyone else to do what they like so long as she can't see it.

my presence might be a little less than usual for a while (until the next reshuffle)

if i hear one peep out of anyone about what i should be doing while i'm at work.......

Gelfen's special place where people talk to him

[ This Message was edited by: gelfen on 2004-06-17 10:37 ]
lor
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-06-17 11:38
i like that picture!
ilia
K750
PM
Posted: 2004-06-17 19:28
@gelfen
//see the correct response to jojo there would have been something with a little mystery like "wouldn't you like to know", or "i have my methods", or something equally cryptic.//
got it =) but see english is not my native so sometimes i experience little problems about being humorous enough - don't bother =)

@jojo
//Every 'face' is acceptable here in esato . . . be it good or worst or even worst than ever! It's a God given thing and no one can ever change that except a basket of Abe Lincoln's + a reputable cosmetic surgeon! Keep em posted lad!//

what a gentle hint! thanks...
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-06-17 20:32
@gelfen - Looks like a bad day for you? Cheer up, not everyday is!
@ilia - So when are you posting it dear?
ilia
K750
PM
Posted: 2004-06-17 21:57
@jojo
darling, today i even couldn't edit my post to add that i can't upload the pics to esato 'cause it always says i am not logged in! bloody dial-up, bloody esato reg sys!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 456 ... 293031  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic