Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > END OF THE WORLD ??

Previous  123 45 ... 212223  Next
Author END OF THE WORLD ??
mustafabay
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 00:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
But the Quraan has never been changed. Yes the end is near but we have no exact date. The sun rising from the west will be the final sign.

This message was posted from a T630

goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 00:52
@O2. First of all, the Tsunami was not caused by climate change, it was simple plate tectonics. It wasn't the first and it wont be the last. Also how can you possibly know there are more Gays etc today. Do you have hold of a census for the last 50 millennia! Today they are just more visible. Like Scot says, there has always been natural disasters, it is just that there hasn't always been Satellite TV to report on them so thoroughly.

This message was posted from a T610

Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-08-02 01:27
Yes, there may always have only been one gay in the village! (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist that rather obvious Little Britain rip off! )

As Michael Stipe of REM succinctly put it:

"It's the end of the world, as we know it - and I feel fine!"

We didn't start the fire, it's been buring since the world's been turning

Has anyone else got any 'end of the world' or 'the state we're in' type song references? Maybe they're best in another thread - I'm pulling this one off course a bit! Thought we could do with some light relief what with the end of the world being nigh (yet again!)
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 01:55
And Paco Raban (or whatever you spell it) ? Mir was gonna crash on Paris ... right ! Let's get back to reality, the "end" is in 2 millions of year, until then whe might have collonized other planets (I'm gonna deepfreeze myself for that).
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 02:18
@Jim . Ah, Cryogenics! But you might wake up to find a world dominated by a new life form with yourself just being a quirky curiosity. :grin: Ahem, back on topic. . . .

This message was posted from a T610

gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 05:44
@gigs:

@scots: well said

@o2: the climate change thing makes no sense since the earth's climate is in a measureable state of flux, and has been since the atmosphere first formed. there is substantial archeological proof of this.
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
Dj Boyi
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 05:52
http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/AmericanHiroshima.asp
Dj Boyi
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 06:16
Heres another interesting read...

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45246

Bin Laden's goal, according to the book, is to kill at least 4 million Americans, 2 million of whom must be children. Only then, bin Laden has said, would the crimes committed by America on the Arab and Muslim world be avenged.

There is virtually no doubt among intelligence analysts al-Qaida has obtained fully assembled nuclear weapons, according to Williams. The only question is how many. Estimates range between a dozen and 70.

The future plan, according to captured al-Qaida agents and documents, suggests the attacks will take place simultaneously in major cities throughout the country – including New York, Boston, Washington, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles.

___

Scary Shit!
BlueQuill
W800
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 06:42
I thought they were joking when they said most people on earth are morons..Now i believe them. Here is a raging burning topic thats serious enough to start thinking..And here we have people laughing at it...Ok then go on...Have a jolly good laugh at it then go and pollute whatever is left of this earth..Make nuclear bombs..Destroy nations giving false excuses...Think of yourself as the world ruler...Emit the most amount of co2 in the air...Ignore global warning..Ignore the melting of glaciers..Ignore the widening of the hole in the ozone layer...Ignore everything because you think you are the F*****g guardian of the world ! Go on ... The world will come to an end..And all of us will die miserably...Either of horrible uncurable diseases or our miserable bodies will be twisted and torn to pieces in some earthquake some flood some heatwave...Some tsunami...What a pity ...

This message was posted from a Nokia

K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 07:18
@p900 lover
its my religion and the Quran is my holy book.... ofcoz i believe in it! It states nothing but the truft and only the truft! In the Quran also state that man will be able to fly... thus today its true!! Man can fly... with technology of today using planes! Doesnt that proof anything....?? All im saying if you dont believe it its ok... the Quran is there to guide and prepare all Islam in the world...
Never Give Up!
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 08:34
Quote:

On 2005-08-02 07:18:37, 02 wrote:
@p900 lover
its my religion and the Quran is my holy book.... ofcoz i believe in it! It states nothing but the truft and only the truft! In the Quran also state that man will be able to fly... thus today its true!! Man can fly... with technology of today using planes! Doesnt that proof anything....?? All im saying if you dont believe it its ok... the Quran is there to guide and prepare all Islam in the world...

wOw I wanted to start this thread last month!!

yip I stand with O2, I know its near...
but not in my lifetime...
slattery69
T68i
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 10:00
Quote:

On 2005-08-02 07:18:37, 02 wrote:
@p900 lover

could you quote the passage please were its says men will fly. i d be interesting to read how its actually written in the quran
thanks
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 10:55
M_R: it won't happen tomorrow or next week, many generations will pass before the earth will be really srewed up but from the last statistics it tends to be in balance right now so who knows ... .
BlueQuill
W800
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 11:13
So does that imply that all of us go on doing happily what ever we are doing now? Make the poor countries poorer..Spread pollution everywhere..Ignore the downtrodden the undeveloped countries..The people who cant even get one meal per day..Millions who die everyday of hunger...Their curse is upon us..We have been taking nature and her gifts for granted . We have exploited men and nature alike...In the name of power and greed.. Woe will be upon us..There is time still.. Let us all put in our efforts to stop pollution..Get rid of famine and disease..Spread literacy...Just sitting in our homes wont do..We have to put in our efforts to make this world a safer better and cleaner place to live in

This message was posted from a Nokia

goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2005-08-02 13:47
@M.R. The way you are going on you would no one on here cared about the issues facing the world today.

Yes of course there are problems but the way to face them is in a rational way, not by unleashing nuclear devastation, as is said in the article you are referring too.

How do you know people on here don't contribute to charities or help out in the community?

Most people on here disagree with the Policies of President Bush and Mr Blair but if some other silly people want to bomb the hell out of us all anyway there is nothing much we can do is there, really!

The world might not end - but life will change dramatically in the next 50 years. No fossil fuels, water shortages, huge population increase and climate change are just some of the greater challenges.

However, the abililty to live in harmony with one another seems to be the greatest challenge but sadly I cannot see this happening.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 45 ... 212223  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic