Previous  123 45 ... 91011  Next
Author makavelli91. hmmm
TruffleHunterSnortBeast
W995 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 17:21
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2008-07-23 17:09:01, makavelli91 wrote:
im not a kid, im 22 years off age and you have no idea about me or my life, i will deal with the parties involved, if everyone else who is not involved would kindly stay out of the situation it will get resolved alot quicker

By definition, you are not a child, but you are sure acting like one.

I would keep my nose out, but I am sick of the scammers, and until it all gets sorted, I will keep butting in.

"Let's do the usual, both post together" usual for scammers
Blackberry PIN: 267F7CBD

The trader formerly known as Brnoblade
makavelli91
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 17:24
not realy, it ensures both parties are covered equally.
i am not arguing with any of you, the situation has just been grabbed by a load of sh!t stirrers, i will deal with leeboy13 personally
thankyou
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 17:37
Don't play the victim, you knew EXACTLY what you sent him, you KNEW it wasn't as described.

You didn't however think about the consequences of your actions, of which you are now suffering and rightly so.
makavelli91
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 17:39
you are not involved in the situation, please keep your unfounded comments to yourself
thankyou
themarques
W950 Blue
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 18:00
Well firstly ASAP is not a time scale if you want people to get off your back. I would suggest you give people a reasonable time scale of when you think you can resolve the problem (and dont pluck out a figure in the hope that it will go away for a week)

If you are really facing financial difficulty then may I suggest you sell the laptop or computer you are using at the moment to type on, if you going to reply back and say its a family computer then you might want to ask your parents for the money.

For anyone that is planning on turning up at this guys door, please do so with caution as you well aware of the justice system in this country seems to always favour the culprit more so the victim.

I would consider using Elrobin's way and send the claim online, I have used them before and if he fails to respond, a default judgement will be awarded and you can send bailiffs to the address to collect which I think will be much better for you guys in receiving your money.

Do not if you making a claim online not to include interest (Elrobin) as the courts will frown on that, just put the correct figure and then ask the court to award for losses incurred.

Good luck to everyone involved.
makavelli91
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 18:07
it wont get that far, trust me
i will deal with all parties personally
oh and i am not a culprit
thankyou

[ This Message was edited by: makavelli91 on 2008-07-23 17:15 ]
themarques
W950 Blue
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 18:16

On 2008-07-23 18:07:43, makavelli91 wrote:
somebody else who has no idea how the justice system works
it will not work off precedent as it is a civil matter, for a small claims court to deal with
anyway it wont get that far, trust me

thankyou

First off your arrogance is what got you into this shit, clearly showing a lack of remorse if not going to get you anywhere.

Secondly, I have sued quite a few people like yourself successfully through the courts, and to say I don't know the justice system is an understatement.

Unless of course you are part of a Government body or Monarchy you will be sued no doubt about that.
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 18:20

it will not work off precedent as it is a civil matter, for a small claims court to deal with

You clearly have no idea how justice works either, you have to go about recovering all monies before contacting a court, and to be fair if Leeboy is wanting to go down the court route, he has to exercise the court attendance papers on your person, therefore a visit by him, someone else would be needed....

I'm slightly confused, your profile says Yorkshire, which in my book isn't Glasgow, and secondly, you say your 22, why does your username end in 91? I don't recall seeing another 90 makavellis on here....

Is this you? http://www.resellerratings.com/forum/members/makavelli91.html

also, just a small point, if you mean Makaveli as in 2Pac you've spelt it wrong, it's as I've spelt it, Makaveli, not Makevelli.........
makavelli91
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 18:22
ok my friend, i cannot be sued, that for a start is not the correct terminology, a claim will have to be filed in a small claims, which then send me a letter detailing the situation and asking wether ot not i want to represent myself,, and where the hearing will be taking place and when

i dont reli care what you or anybody else says, trying to show off with your 'knoledge of the law' which you probably read off the back of a cereal box, in apposed to studying civil and criminal law for the last five years which is what i have been doing, not a scammer, just been ganged up on by a bunch people who like to have their two cents
i dont want to talk to you , you have nothing to do with the situation i have contacted lee and i am resolving query
much love
daniel
arien617
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 18:23

On 2008-07-23 18:20:12, fatreg wrote:

You clearly have no idea how justice works either, you have to go about recovering all monies before contacting a court, and to be fair if Leeboy is wanting to go down the court route, he has to exercise the court attendance papers on your person, therefore a visit by him, someone else would be needed....

I'm slightly confused, your profile says Yorkshire, which in my book isn't Glasgow, and secondly, you say your 22, why does your username end in 91? I don't recall seeing another 90 makavellis on here....

Is this you? http://www.resellerratings.com/forum/members/makavelli91.html

also, just a small point, if you mean Makaveli as in 2Pac you've spelt it wrong, it's as I've spelt it, Makaveli, not Makevelli.........

pwned.

[ This Message was edited by: arien617 on 2008-07-23 17:23 ]
makavelli91
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 18:24
seriously all of you, stay out of the situation, no that is not me
and i can spell my username how i want

regards,
daniel
paul101
G502
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-07-23 18:25

On 2008-07-23 16:41:37, RLP06 wrote:
So is anyone up for a trip to glasgow? I need someone to translate, I don't really understand scottish

i do an English / Scottish translation for £12.99 / hour
I don't wanna sleep
I don't wanna dream
'cause my dreams don't comfort me
TruffleHunterSnortBeast
W995 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 18:26
Woe betide the judicial system if you are the future. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious.

I will ask Brnoblade jnr what the score is, as he is a law student

[ This Message was edited by: Brnoblade on 2008-07-23 17:29 ]
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 18:28
Indeed you can spell it how you want..... but the '91? Bearing in mind 2Pac died in '96............?

I'll explain my username... I'm fat and I'm called reg. See makes sense! (Technically that's a lie, and there's much more thought behind my username but that's all your getting, I'm not called Reg for a start....)

Do I smell a 17 year old boy, which would indicate why you believe you can't have court action taken upon you....
themarques
W950 Blue
PM
Posted: 2008-07-23 18:28
I'm surprised you can even afford to study law, the term sued comes from lawsuit which if you are a "law student" you will know begins in a court when a complaint is filed which is what I believe has happened.

Personally I hope the bailiffs come knocking, good luck my learned friend.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 45 ... 91011  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic