Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Official Esato "Im bursting for the toilet and my zip is stuck" Thread

Author The Official Esato "Im bursting for the toilet and my zip is stuck" Thread
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2008-02-22 08:23
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
just a hunch I've got!
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2008-02-22 10:19
I don't consider myself as British, even though I officially am - i'm half English, so i'm more "British" than a lot of people, but being born and raised in Scotland I think of myself as Scottish. It's a funny old thing, innit! People get so aggravated about it, and its no biggie really lol.

Ahh, Max, you Tasmanian Devil, you! See what you've started!

Getting this back on topic, it's an interesting fact that when they flush the toilets in the southern colonies, the water spins in the opposite direction to what it does here in the Motherland.
Hello, Scroto!

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi, you ugly!
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-26 00:16
I asked my Mum this, she's English, with Scottish ancestry - so I'm related to both you and reg but she came across in the 50's and can't remember noticing one way or the other.

So I asked "google" and came to the conclusion that it's a myth - I also tested and some sinks drain clockwise, some anti-clockwise, so it more comes down to the design of the sink I think.

On the topic of disgusting poo stories, my loo drain pipe in the backyard get's clogged up every now and again, and all the poo backs up and flows out the downstairs toilet. As far as I can tell it comes out neither clockwise nor anticlockwise... However it's a bitch to clean up (yuck)
Seanyb2
W995 Silver
PM
Posted: 2008-02-28 03:37
I once had the runs and followed through when i farted. What happened was i was so desperate for a crap i undone my jeans whilst racing for the loo in my house. Whilst i was running with my jeans half down i left a trail of sh*t on the kitchen floor. Lol. Oh god how shameful. Oh and i also dropped my phone once in the loo after having a crap. I had to reach in a get it out while poo was still in the pan. Yuk.
Chrispy
W580 Grey
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-28 09:35
this might be of amusement to ya'll...

t68i (dead), t630 (sold), s700 + 128mb (lost), P990i + 1gb (sold) Nokia N73 ME (sold) Currently: K750i, W810i + 1gb, W580i (gray) + 4gb
previously (un)known as : dumbrella
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2008-02-28 10:25
Oh my God that's the best damn story i've ever read.
Hello, Scroto!

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi, you ugly!
daClean
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-08-08 01:33
OK, this is a bad one (or a good one depending on your perspective!) I had been traveling in China for weeks, and forewarned not to eat any cold or uncooked food. Whoops! Apparently cold seafood falls into this category. Less than an hour later, as our tour bus slowly crawled its' way back to our hotel, I began to break out into a sweat, and in desperate need of a portable toilet! Uugh! As soon as the bus door opened I made a mad dash for my room...up the stairs...HANG ON...fumbling with the key...OH LORD...through the room to the bathroom door...OH PLEASE NO...opened the door and...I DIDN'T MAKE IT! Literally peed out my a$$hole one step from the toilet.
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2014-08-08 07:41

Consider yourself lucky you did make it to the bathroom 😕
mlife
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2014-08-09 20:06
OMG.... this thread is just proof of how esato is going to SH!T [addsig]
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2014-08-11 23:00
Ha ha. I think most have some sort of 'poo story' even if it is a near miss.

I had an episode just a few weeks ago. I was in a bar and went to the toilet where I followed through. I went and asked the barmaid for a bag and came back and gave her the bag back, with my slightly pooed undies in. She just put them in the bin and I just carried on as normal.

hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2014-08-11 23:08
Very professional of her.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi