Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > The continuing story thread

Author The continuing story thread
Egbert Nosh
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-01-16 00:31
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Ronald thought that his brain was about to burst. This was all BLOODY LUDICROUS! Just then there was an alarm sound...

Ronald awoke with a jolt.

"Did you have a bad dream Ronnie?" asked his wife Natalie.

"Oy va voy, I think so said Ronald. A very peculiar one too!"

So. It had all been a dream. Ronald could not remember having a more scary dream in his whole life!

Ronald put on his coal-mining clothes and got himself ready for another day down the mines.

But as he was making his bed he noticed something familiar under his pillow. A pink feather boa!

"What's wrong sweetheart?" asked Natalie. She could see he looked as white as a ghost...

[ This Message was edited by: Egbert Nosh on 2005-01-15 23:33 ]
blackspot
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-01-17 03:09
"Where did this Feather Boa come from? I've never seen this before!" Ronald asked with an obvious chill in his voice.

"Darling, You bought that for me yesterday, remember? You even chose that color yourself... Are you OK?" Natalie replied.

Ronald took deep breath, looked at his wife and started to relax. While staring at Natalie's eyes he saw it glow for a split second. "Wooow!" Ronald moved back...
resistance is futile.
Egbert Nosh
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-01-18 02:06
"W-w-what's that glow?" asked Ronald.

"Hey what's wrong with you Ron?" asked his wife. "It's our son Winston's pocket torch. You took it from him last night. Remember?"

Just then Winston ran in. "Mum! Dad! Look at this funny letter which arrived for Dad!"
blackspot
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-01-18 04:21
Winston handed it over to Ronald. On the upper left hand of the envelope were written:

Opal 1 Transmission
011544-XJBN-39904

Ronald got a bit uneasy and started sweating. In the middle was Ronald's Complete name all in bold letters. At the bottom left corner were several figures that looked like hebrew but with strange variations.

"Why did you say it was a funny letter, son?" Ronald asked Winston.

"It's at the back dad..." Winston answered.

Ronald checked the back and saw written in blue letters "Funny Letter". "Oh, I see!" Ronald exclaimed.

Ronald opened the envelope revealing a pink piece of paper. A very soothing scent started to fill the room. Ronald opened the paper and the letter contained the following message...
resistance is futile.
Egbert Nosh
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-01-18 15:48
"RONALD YOUR DESTINY IS CONTROLLED ENTlRELY BY BLACKSPOT & EGBERT NOSH YOU ARE A FICTIONAL CHARACTER - WE CHALLENGE YOU TO BREAK OUT OF YOUR LIMTATIONS AND CONTROL YOUR OWN DESTINY..."

Ronald was utterly dumbstruck.

"What is it Ron?" asked Natalie

"Now it all makes sense." said Ronald. "Natalie, we do not really exist!"

He explained everything to his wife and son. They realised that they had to do something. They had nothing to lose! Ronald came up with a clever plan to break out of this ficticious story. But it would not be easy! ...

blackspot
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-01-19 07:14
"First let's have breakfast, Natalie. How would you like to fry our son Winston, or better yet..." Ronald placed his mouth close to Natalie's ears and whispered "shmrmfsdshshmsh...prmmshspts... and....dkswshshsbhmbmshshs...shbrshmnd..."

Natalie smiled and nodded her head without saying anything. She immediately ran to the kitchen giggling...
resistance is futile.
Davo_169
T650 Gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-19 07:41
[this storyline seems strangely familiar, sophies world maybe]
Egbert Nosh
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-01-19 12:31
"Natalie come back here!" cried out Ronald.

"Listen, we have got to work fast. We only have until the end of this post. Egbert Nosh seems to be on our side, but it seems that Blackspot wants some entertainment at our expense! Don't worry Winston, nothing is going to happen to you!"

"What are we gonna do, Dad?" asked his son.

"As far as I can see,'' surmised Ronald. "Egbert Nosh cares about us very much. After all, we are his creation! I am hoping that while he is now writing what I am saying, he is devising a plan for us to control our own lives. I am sure that he realises that to give us what is good for us reflects on him being a kind and caring person. Don't fear my dear family, lets brave the next post and pray that we survive until Egbert can help us out!"
Davo_169
T650 Gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-19 13:54
blackspot
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-01-20 02:49
Natalie suddenly looked sad and concerned. "What's wrong dear?" Ronald asked. "What if Egbert has some crazy plans? What if he just wants us to think that he's trying to help us? What if Blackspot's plans are actually better for us?" Natalie cried out.

There was a moment of silence. "Calm down sweetheart!" Ronald said, as he stroked her hair. "See, you never did that to me before, and you never called me sweetheart. How can I trust you? You just seemed strange since you woke up this morning" Natalie blurted.

Just then, Ronald noticed Winston gazing outside, he looked scared. "What is it son?" he asked. "Dad, there was a bright light in yard and suddenly that man appeared." Winston replied pointing to a man wearing a scottish kilt. The man approached the front door and knocked...
resistance is futile.
Davo_169
T650 Gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-02-27 14:59
AAAAAHHHHHH ITS METHS

run children run as fast as you can

look out hes random

"soup' replied meths

ahhhh dont taunt me with your randomness

"doorknob, ANKLE, CHEESE GRATER, MONKEY WRENCH, PIE PIE PIE"

the whole room went silent as meths ripped off a whopper fart that could kill 3 buffallo.............
Burgaz
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-02-27 17:20
Davo Rules!!!!
I Fantasy Worlds and Disney Girls.
Currently using: iPhone
blackspot
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-02-28 02:55
"Winston, turn that TV off!" Ronald shouted.

"Yes dad". CLICK.

The three of them went to meet the man by the door. When they opened the door they all had the same strange feeling while staring at the man in a scottish kilt, like they have known this person all their lives though they have never actually met him before.

The stranger smiled and spoke. "Hello my name is...

[ This Message was edited by: blackspot on 2005-02-28 10:46 ]
Davo_169
T650 Gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-03-01 08:37
elton john,
do you have some antihistemine...ive got lmuenonia of the *ss and i need a whole new *ss transplant.

ummm yeah
Egbert Nosh
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2011-04-18 03:31
Ronald... are you there? I ...I... I waited seven years to carry on the story and rescue you and you family from this fictional nonsensical story, in the hope that all the other posters would have gone off and got married by now...

"Egbert? Is that you?" whispered Ronald. "Have you really come back to extract us from this forum story? What are you going to do about the rule of the story that it must be 300 posts long?" he asked.

Don't worry about that, I can just edit my first post and change the rules... Provided that the moderators allow me. For the meantime though let's lie low for a few days and make sure that no one else posts anything that puts you or your family in danger..

"Thank you so much, Egbert" said Ronald, with tears of hope in his eyes.

"What is it, darling?" asked Natalie, as she stirred from her seven year slumber.

"Shhhhhh!" answered Ronald. "I will explain everything. Just keep quiet so we don't attract the attention of other posters..." he whispered.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi