Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > SE India thread Reloaded!

Previous  123 ... 283128322833
Author SE India thread Reloaded!
mrao
P1
Joined: Nov 11, 2004
Posts: > 500
From: Mumbai, India
PM
Posted: 2013-03-30 13:45
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2013-03-21 15:59:46, govigov wrote:
mrao, \\r\\n\\r\\nyou got the nexus 4? hehe \\r\\n\\r\\nI want to get rid of the fruit phone and now hunting again. \\r\\n\\r\\nxperia z is taunting. but there are a few drawbacks.\\n



Hey gov.. Yup.. Asked a friend of mine to order it before he was coming down to Mumbai.. So paid actual Google pricing . You may want to wait a bit and check out the HTC One... super device and better than the Galaxy S4 IMO.
govigov
K500
Joined: Jul 30, 2004
Posts: > 500
From: Back home - Cochin
PM
Posted: 2013-03-31 11:12
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2013-03-30 13:45:00, mrao wrote:
Quote:


On 2013-03-21 15:59:46, govigov wrote:

mrao, \\r\\n\\r\\nyou got the nexus 4? hehe \\r\\n\\r\\nI want to get rid of the fruit phone and now hunting again. \\r\\n\\r\\nxperia z is taunting. but there are a few drawbacks.\\n






Hey gov.. Yup.. Asked a friend of mine to order it before he was coming down to Mumbai.. So paid actual Google pricing . You may want to wait a bit and check out the HTC One... super device and better than the Galaxy S4 IMO.


Well. I bought the XZ. btw, mrao, i left sutherland some time back.
mrao
P1
Joined: Nov 11, 2004
Posts: > 500
From: Mumbai, India
PM
Posted: 2013-04-20 22:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2013-03-31 11:12:21, govigov wrote:

On 2013-03-30 13:45:00, mrao wrote:
Quote:


On 2013-03-21 15:59:46, govigov wrote:

mrao, \\r\\n\\r\\nyou got the nexus 4? hehe \\r\\n\\r\\nI want to get rid of the fruit phone and now hunting again. \\r\\n\\r\\nxperia z is taunting. but there are a few drawbacks.\\n






Hey gov.. Yup.. Asked a friend of mine to order it before he was coming down to Mumbai.. So paid actual Google pricing . You may want to wait a bit and check out the HTC One... super device and better than the Galaxy S4 IMO.


Well. I bought the XZ. btw, mrao, i left sutherland some time back.



Cool.. that's an awesome device too.. Nothing beats good old Sony displays and camera sensors...where are you working these days, gov?
t610 > k700i > p800 > p900 > p910 > k750i > I-mate Jam > Blokia 6681 > HTC Prophet > HTC Wizard & Nokia N73 > E71 > BB 9000 > HTC Desire > Samsung Galaxy S > Samsung Galaxy S II & the Motorola Xoom
<br />
Still Shiny but not so n
sanjcher
K700
Joined: Feb 26, 2005
Posts: 43
PM
Posted: 2013-07-23 13:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hello guys, my annual check of SEIR lol

so who is using which phones? had a BB for a year, tossed it as it was a POS
Im using a humble 3yr old htc, rooted of course.
considering upgrading though, not sure to what. love the htc one but ddr2 ram, no sdcard is holding me back.
*Jojo*
Nokia Lumia 820
Joined: Oct 15, 2003
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2014-03-05 06:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hello Hello to my friends from . . India !!! I hope all is well with you guys
exRegularUsr
Nokia C2-01
Joined: Mar 06, 2013
Posts: 3
PM
Posted: 2014-05-18 16:28
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2014-03-05 06:06:02, *Jojo* wrote:
Hello Hello to my friends from . . India !!! I hope all is well with you guys

one could say a formal- yes all is well.. and hopefully indeed - for few (or most) it indeed is well-
but I still can not - not think about Masseur http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=203577&start=210#post3206872

i initially came here (at esato) today- to check if thhe SEiR thread is dead or what.. and then almost cried aloud thinking of Masseur and coming by his goodbye message.

I wonder how all those wonderful people (2005-2008/9) of SEiR are and doing what/where.. some had not even started families and some made joyous new beginnings into this world as young adults and yet more like Pradhika akka (didi/sister).. when im reminded of her elusive presence here and all those wise thoughts- almost 'deeksha' [spiritual learnings]- her son might now have joined some company or research facility if he went in for higher education/masters.. nostalgia brings a lump to my throat and barely can hold my tears sometimes
sanjcher
K700
Joined: Feb 26, 2005
Posts: 43
PM
Posted: 2014-12-23 09:31
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
wassup guys? long time, wow only 1 post after my post over a year ago!!

satan89
K750
Joined: Oct 26, 2004
Posts: 52
From: Hell
PM
Posted: 2015-01-21 22:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Wow hello hello its been a decade since I've been here. Hope you all are well.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
latestonesur
Model not set
Joined: Mar 14, 2016
Posts: 30
From: India
PM, WWW
Posted: 2016-03-14 07:46
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Will rock together
whizkidd
W950 Blue
Joined: May 14, 2004
Posts: > 500
From: India
PM, WWW
Posted: 2019-06-28 10:27
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Wow. Posting here after ages. Is anyone still around?
T230 >> T610 >> Ngage QD >> N73 >> N85 >> Omnia HD
vineet_d
P990 no flip
Joined: Apr 15, 2004
Posts: > 500
From: MumBhai
PM
Posted: 2019-06-28 10:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I am here
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 283128322833
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic