Esato

Forum > General discussions > General > The perfect phone?

Author The perfect phone?
AlexJumper
Xperia X8 White
PM
Posted: 2010-11-26 20:12
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Maybe Aspen with a bigger screen, just a bit bigger cam with xenon, W995 audio quality, long range WiFi and latest Android
Do I really ask much?
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-11-26 20:23
Last year I dropped my c902 out of my bedroom window into the garden below. But to my relief it landed on my dads old mattress he had thrown outside Lucky or what??
Phone?? What phone??
aldrinus
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-12-15 02:22
is there really a perfect phone?
i think this question will be relative to each and everyone of us.

i used to think that the K810i and even the first iPhone were already perfect phones until wifi, android and lately bada came along... tsk tsk tsk... technology, technology, technology... its limitless. possibilities are endless when it comes to technology and the idea of a perfect phone will be an eternal quest.

@bonovox: either You or the Phone was lucky!
"Life is an echo. It gives back what you have given."

Rule of Thirds.
bl-gr-n
T280 Silver
PM
Posted: 2011-02-20 20:09
OK, I don't know if it is the perfect phone
I would like a clamshell/flip smartphone with either Android or WebOS (for WebOS it must perhaps be a HP/Palm phone).
Around 9-11cm by 4-5cm and not ticker than 1.5cm.

After 9 months with Android 1.6 and 2.1(in a X10 Mini), my feeling of that OS is that it works but is far from perfect (perhaps because it is not fully finished, yet) and way to Google centric.

Also would like to test some of those real GNU Linux phone OS:es (Not Meamo)

For now I am looking in the second hand market for a SE W508, W980 or a Samsung (early D or X), as well as for a Motorola V3i or K1.
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2011-04-08 06:39
just a thought came to mind

Walkman: Pure Audio Quality

FLAC support for lossless audio quality.
32gb of internal memory or comes with 32gb microSD for those large FLAC files you are going to listen to.
A dedicated 3.5mm audio jack with a built in Headphone amplifier (so we can use high impedance headphones like some AKG, Sennheiser, Audio Technica headphones that are for audiophiles without the need for additional amplifier to power them)
The best stereo speakers that produce clear and balanced sound and are loud enough to hear even when outside.

Cybershot: Pure Imaging Quality

15mp autofocus/touchfocus Exmor R camera having a high pixel density so picture will look crisp and sharp even at full size.
1080p video recording 30fps with continuous autofocus. (and the zoom implemented on N8 where the camera uses it's full megapixels in video recording and just crops the part when you zoom so it's like a optical zoom in video recording)
Xenon Flash
LED light
HDMI port
and of course the best screen to display all of those image and video.

wonder how much will those cost if it was real
[ This Message was edited by: reeflotz on 2011-04-08 05:42 ]
Hazel J20i [Bricked], Sony Xperia Go
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
io_bg
Vivaz Black
PM
Posted: 2011-05-05 00:09
A slightly larger Vivaz with a 3.5" (capacitive) screen, Android 2.3, a better 8 MP camera with both LED and Xenon flashes, stereo speakers, music player button, sliding lock/unlock button (like the one on Satio) and metal body
Edit: forgot about the OLED screen
[ This Message was edited by: io_bg on 2011-05-04 23:09 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi