Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 367368369 ... 646647648  Next
Author Proudly Nigerian forum
abubakar
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-02 21:14
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
haaaa! Mtel gprs has been down 4 days! its true awoof dey run belle!
the Mtel hook up is still dragging! make una no vex.

the glo claim is bull! they have gprs in many but not all state capitals. and not up to 95% of thier coverage area. as for billing, they never announce the actual day they'll start. they want you to be deep into it then one day u see N800 disappear account then if u'll call customer care and they'll drop the hammer on you!
coolapostle
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-04-02 23:16
@Demmy I seem to have forgotten you o! Who ARE you pls? Run-away Prezido.

@Abu Maiduguri was the last Glo state. They have been billing for ages now and I find them useful when I travel and need to be in contact via WAP. These days, when ur credit runs out, it tells you and refuses to open the page. Sorry about M-Tel... maybe MTN chopped off another of their another underground cable thats why U are having problems.

I am waiting for Guys like Mamba to get hold of M-TEL GPRS then we will see if it has web access.... THEN I will be interested. Between V, MTN and MTEL, I am sure of free WAP all thru 2006. Say "Amen" somebody!
mamba
K600
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 00:55
Quote:

On 2006-04-02 23:16:43, coolapostle wrote:
I am waiting for Guys like Mamba to get hold of M-TEL GPRS then we will see if it has web access.... THEN I will be interested. Between V, MTN and MTEL, I am sure of free WAP all thru 2006. Say "Amen" somebody!

Well, I'm still waiting for Abubakar to activate my line so we can run the test & know what's up with them. Last time I called their CC, they said the service was only for post-paid guys, I kept wondering what the woman was even talking about... Abi them(Mtel) get post-paid?
abubakar
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-03 01:08
@coola: was talkin about Vmobile when i was talkin about billing. glo's billing is at least cheaper than MTN's for now. i'm just tired me there telecomm companies using phrases like VIRTUAL full coverage.
abubakar
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-03 01:13
how does Esato count posts anyhow? i have activated the cookies on my phone but my posts so far shown are 4! whats up with that?
abubakar
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-03 01:21
i hope you all are happy that i ddnt have gprs access yday cos my april fool pranks are dangerous! but kudos for the obj prank.

(i'm trying to see how i can get my posts to 10!)
coolapostle
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 01:26
Yep, believe it or not, MTEL has postpaid. Thats how some Big men get free line now. It's not even advertised.
easydee
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-03 06:24
Hi y'all i'm Daniel but ma friends call me dee. Ever since i started to browse for free wiv my mtn line in kaduna( which is where i reside), i've been tryin to locate where i can register but could not find. I finally saw the light and was shown where n how to registes. It was really annoyin cos i've bin followin PNF wiv my glo since last year. Wel am glad to be here. And could someone pls tel v.mobile that we need gprs service in kaduna. Chao y'all

This message was posted from a WAP device

mamba
K600
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 07:57
welcome dee, hope u have a nice time here..
as per Vmobile, they are a good network but still need to spread well, glo came in when? and they are already above Vmobile & giving MTN a run for their money..
easydee
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-03 08:08
Hi y'all i'm Daniel but ma friends call me dee. Ever since i started to browse for free wiv my mtn line in kaduna( which is where i reside), i've been tryin to locate where i can register but could not find. I finally saw the light and was shown where n how to registes. It was really annoyin cos i've bin followin PNF wiv my glo since last year. Wel am glad to be here. And could someone pls tel v.mobile that we need gprs service in kaduna. Chao y'all

Ifedisky
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 08:39
@easydee:a very hearty welcome.Be assured u r in good company here@all:it was a very lively weekend here,Cool...,Abu...etall.Too bad, my GPRS played up on both Mtn &V-mobile.Couldnt use glo for obvious reasons!Can ne body tell how much a nitel line goes for presently?Still on Taylor:who would restrain Fani Kayode from the frequency of his puerile+ infantile lies?Taylor confessed,according to CNN, that he was aided in escape by state security,which everybody knows.Now,in response,our bean faced moron replied that it is Taylors,"far fetched figment of jaundiced imagination from readin too many James Bond novels(?)!"Pray,how can that imbecile live with his concience given his rich witch brew of lies?Its galling!

This message was posted from a Nokia

[ This Message was edited by: Ifedisky on 2006-04-03 08:24 ]

coolapostle
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 12:56

This message was posted from a T610

easydee
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-03 14:41
@IFEDESKY- An mtel sim costs 500. The stuff bout mtel gprs is it true @AllĀ¤ why is it that i cant open up my.yahoo homepage wiv my mtn line but i can do so wiv my glo n speakin of glo, all of a sudden i cant browse wiv it no more and am certain i still hav d settings in my fone. Weneva i switch my browser profile to glowap n i try to surf it tells me that d network is not respondin.

bennie
P910
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 15:14
@easydee, try this; switch profile before you swap sims.
easydee
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-03 16:14
What band do you guys think will win the star quest tv show on silver bed and nta as for me, i think d' core wil win. Those guys are good. Eventhough they dont have instrumentalists like other bands. secondly- who do you guys think will win bigbrother nigeria.on.mnet I vote for Ebuka. So people let me hear your comments.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 367368369 ... 646647648  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic