Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Detailed T610 discussion

Previous  123 45 ... 929394  Next
Author Detailed T610 discussion
Ayush
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-06-20 10:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Yes but even he'll have the same option to either replace or get it repaired wityh
Ayush
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-20 10:14
@ayush how do u wanna solve the problem then? there is no other way. i do know it will be hard for u to say good bye to your fone for some days, if it is, but THIS STEP MUST BE DONE.
Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
Ayush
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-06-20 10:47
I am taking it to se tomorow.

This message was posted from a T610

gforce23
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-06-20 10:49
Dont take it to salora

This message was posted from a WAP device

pojken_henke
Z600
PM
Posted: 2004-06-20 10:50
okey
Ayush
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-06-20 10:55
@force yeah i know accel is the best! @po huh?

This message was posted from a T610

Ayush
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-06-20 13:57
After a switch off and battery take off to place the mirror a drop from 40% to 10% o battery power took place... sometime i feel like laughing or crying why me?why me? first t310...t68i...t610???
Ayush
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-20 14:04
@ayush u arent the choosen one by se who has that battery power bug ;-) as u know, we discussed it many times that we have to live with this fact. The battery will be better from time to time, the charge will increase its performance by using it aswell.

This message was posted from a T630

Ayush
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-06-20 14:15
Hmm... I'm really surprised how people are now complaining about it ...Hey bob could it have to do anything with the electricity supply at home? ..And what abt the newer phones like p900 and k700?? even they posses this bug??
Ayush
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-20 14:30
@ayush pls, stop it at this point. it has nothing to do with home electricity, it has nothing to do with the weather and no, no, no, u arent the only one with it... i had it, many members had it, do think the almghty master @laffen had it too. this batteries are too sensitive, the screen drains them more then a greyscale screen. i charge my fone every single day aswell. all u have to do, that u charge it so long when the batt is full. not longer, cos then the battery cannot work normal. it wants to be used, but at the moment the power wants to drop, gots a new impulse cos its still plugged in. it drives the battery crazy. so there is no difference, if u charge it when its on 2 or 3 hours long ( depends how fast u get fully charged ) or u leave on the charger in off mode for the whole night. sometimes u can charge it in off mode, interesting, but on some way thats the best for the battery ( the fone alwys serach for the operator signal, gprs is on etc these all drains the battery capacity ), cos it isnt in use, so its more optimal as charging in off mode, however the menu comes up ( optimalised charge ) when it on.- anyway, give time to your battery. and one more thing: i think u play with it pretty much, u wanna learn all is functions, it drains the battery aswell. by normal use ( later, when u ll get used to it ) it will last longer. so pls @ayush, stay cool and realx. oh, and dont sit with a stopwatch next to your fone i do know how excited and worried u are, but dont make a circus of it. its just a fone...
Ayush
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-06-20 14:37
Whoa...!!! Bob u really wanted to get ur point across so shld i not mention abt this when i take it to se tomorow? or shld i? Hmm...so i think its best to keep the phone on max no. of times.... But i dint understand what u saying about charging it till its ful?? thanx best buddy
Ayush
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-20 14:41
@ayush full charging means when the indicator isnt moving anymore, then u should stop charging. is that what u ment?

/// Ericsson Forum
Ayush
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-06-20 14:45
Quote:

On 2004-06-20 14:30:29, bobafett wrote:
all u have to do, that u charge it so long when the batt is full. not longer, cos then the battery cannot work normal. it wants to be used, but at the moment the power wants to drop, gots a new impulse cos its still plugged in. it drives the battery crazy. so there is no difference, if u charge it when its on 2 or 3 hours long ( depends how fast u get fully charged ) or u leave on the charger in off mode for the whole night. sometimes u can charge it in off mode, interesting, but on some way thats the best for the battery ( the fone alwys serach for the operator signal, gprs is on etc these all drains the battery capacity ), cos it isnt in use, so its more optimal as charging in off mode, however the menu comes up ( optimalised charge ) when it on.- anyway,

this is what i meant/.... another thing i always keep gprs switched off and use it only when needed same wid bt/ir/etc

A.K.A. "Sony_eric"

[ This Message was edited by: Ayush on 2004-06-20 14:40 ]
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-20 14:49
same here bt, irda always off. u posted my whole post here, what are u asking especially?

/// Ericsson Forum
Ayush
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-06-20 15:43
Quote:

all u have to do, that u charge it so long when the batt is full. not longer, cos then the battery cannot work normal. it wants to be used, but at the moment the power wants to drop, gots a new impulse cos its still plugged in. it drives the battery crazy. so there is no difference, if u charge it when its on 2 or 3 hours long ( depends how fast u get fully charged ) or u leave on the charger in off mode for the whole night.

I meant this

Bob. I dare ask again that how is it that my friend owning a year old t310 does not experiences this battery leak problem?? Or on another note he aint observent enough???
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 45 ... 929394  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic