Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > George W. Bush;s Resume (C.V)

Previous  123 ... 394041
Author George W. Bush;s Resume (C.V)
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-10-27 19:43
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
i will call as soon as im done writing this paper.

should i cuss him out here or accuse him of violating constitutional rights? [addsig]
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-10-30 08:36
Twunt put me on hold! :xx

This message was posted from a T610

axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-10-30 16:15
Quote:

On 2004-10-30 08:36:13, kimcheeboi wrote:
Twunt put me on hold!

Keep trying mate! [addsig]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-11-02 21:53
A BUZZFLASH EDITORIAL

Quote:
The right wing press loves to call BuzzFlash.com an anti-Bush site, but they got us all wrong.

BuzzFlash.com is a pro-democracy site. We believe in our Constitution. We embrace the diversity of people that make up this great nation. We believe in a country that supports the right to believe in one's own faith, without the government imposing a religion or religious values upon you.

In short, we are a hi-tech patriotic news and commentary site grounded in the ideals and noble goals of the American Revolution.

What a vision the revolutionary founders of this nation had: a government continually reborn by the vote of its citizens. A government divided into three independent branches to balance power and preserve checks and balances. A government accountable, through transparency and openness, to the American people.

Over the past 25 years, a fifth column of right wing extremists has successfully laid the groundwork for undermining and dismantling this great democracy. Their goal has been to install one party rule in this nation. While mouthing patriotic sound bites, they work behind the backs of the American people to erode the institutions, values, and laws that are the bedrock of democracy.

They don't believe in democracy, anymore than a tiger believes in vegetarianism. In fact, they have contempt for the American public. They are elitists who believe that they know better than the rabble of the voters -- and that if you are not in on the big money corporate welfare deals, then you are a natural born loser.

George W. Bush is their puppet. Dick Cheney is their Wizard of Oz. And Karl Rove is their Goebbels.

They might be excused many things, but their unrelenting efforts to dismantle the institutions of democracy created in 1776 are, in essence, treason.

They might be excused many things, but they are inept, bumbling fanatics, who can't even get the job done right.

The emergence of the Osama bin Laden tape only underscores the fact that the man in the White House who promised Osama dead or alive was outfoxed by the world's most infamous terrorist. Bush is a loser, not a leader.

Osama is alive, but more than 1100 American soldiers are dead from an ill-advised invasion of Iraq. Thousands more are wounded. Last week, an estimate of more than 100,000 Iraqis killed in the ongoing Iraq war was released. We are closing in on the cost of the Iraq War rising to $300 billion. Forget the middle class tax break of a few hundred dollars. Each American family is paying more than $5000 for Bush's Iraq folly!

Bush and his Neocon masters are failures, but they try to argue that their failure is proof of their success. Instead of reducing the number of terrorists, they take actions that ensure that the number of terrorists continues to rise exponentially. The members of the Bush Neocon Cartel believe that they are Masters of the Universe. But they are, in reality, ham handed breeders of terrorism.

Bush said, "Bring 'Em On," and hundreds more of our soldiers died.

He is a catastrophic failure, someone who uses his inability to make the world more secure, as Maureen Dowd noted this weekend, as a reason for electing him to another term.

Shortly after September 11th, BuzzFlash wrote an editorial in which we said it was easy to be against terrorism. After all, who in the United States would be for committing suicide by supporting it? But the Bush administration has tried to make their opposition to terrorism an exclusive franchise. But the reality is this: the former "meet and great" partner for the Texas Rangers has a losing record for every year he has been in office.

It's not a question of whether or not you are for against terrorism. It's whether or not you know what you are doing in trying to reduce it. Anyone who votes for George Bush might as well be putting a gun to their head. The guy doesn't have a clue as to how to take on the terrorist threat. September 11th happened under his watch because he couldn't take simple steps to try and prevent hijackings, despite warnings that they were in the offing.

All the Bush Cartel cares about is its own survival.

It will do everything in its power to steal the 2004 election, because it's done it once and went unpunished, so why not do it again?

Furthermore, if Kerry wins, a lot of Bush administration officials and Republican Party officials are going to wind up in jail. They couldn't shred the incriminating documents fast enough between the election and January 20th to keep the truth of their numerous federal crimes from emerging.

They will fight to steal the election because their backs are to the wall -- and because they feel that they are entitled to rule.

No, BuzzFlash is not an anti-Bush Internet site.

We just happen to believe in democracy, our Constitution, one-person-one-vote, and an inclusive society.

It's just so happens that the Bush administration doesn't.

If Bush were a CEO of any company, he would have been sent packing long ago.

Today's the day you can give him his pink slip and restore democracy.

Do it.

It may be your last chance to save a great nation from the ruinous rule of elitists who don't trust our American institutions or our people.

Vote for the restoration of democracy today.

Vote for John Kerry for President.

[addsig]
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-11-02 22:53
Well - this is it! D-Day in the US. Let's hope that this religious right doesn't get their way and Bush is chucked out of the White House. I'm sure Kerry is far from perfect, but he's the lesser of two evils

I'll do my bit here - Don't vote for Bush please - with sugar on top? Just think of the lyrics to Green Day's 'American Idiot' song!
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

MTNT68i
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-11-02 23:29
http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=326

http://www.m90.org/cartoons/galactical_debate.htm

[ This Message was edited by: MTNT68i on 2004-11-02 22:44 ]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-11-04 22:40
[addsig]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-11-06 19:36
VICTORY 2004: PRESIDENT'S ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Thank you all for coming. We had a long night – and a great night. (Applause.) And now, just hours later, here I am already addressing a beautiful crowd of paranoid, fist-pumping, soon-to-be tax-exempt gazillionaires. (Applause.) Yes, as I look around I see that there are finally no self-loathing Negroes in front or behind me, which can only mean one thing: the election is OVER! (Applause.)

Earlier today, Senator Kerry called me to admit that he is a pansy-assed loser. He was very gracious. And so was I. Hell, I even held my hand over the receiver so he couldn't hear me cracking up over all the fruity liberal garbage he was spouting about "healing" and "uniting" the people. (Laughter.)

Oh – I didn't say that, did I?

Because... umm... I don't want to be a divider, I want to be a divider. Wait. Damn. I done pooped that up, too. Take two, dudes. I don't want to be a pussy uniter. I want to be a divider. (Applause.) Good Lord Almighty it feels so dang good to finally be able to say that in public. I ain't running again, so I don't have to say anymore of that bullcrap I used to spout to get elected – like, "Jeb, tear up them nigra ballots, boy!" I kid. No, seriously, the only type of uniting I'm going to be doing is when Democrats curl their Jockeys to their ankles and bend on over! YEE-HAW!

Now, don't get me wrong here: sure, I'll follow this dumb tradition of Presidents saying nice stuff about the same lousy f**ker who just tried to stab me in the back. Because so what if my entire political career was built on exploiting wedge issues to inflame and polarize our electorate? By giving some lip service to "unity" today, I'll be able to play the victim next year when Democrats balk over my nominating a KKK grand wizard to the Supreme Court. (Applause.)

So yeah, on the record, Senator JFK Masshole was an admirable, honorable candidate. Off the record, that babbling killjoy tried to sell a story that would put the dead to sleep. I mean, Jesus Christ, where'd that boy study Presidential politics? My marketing whizzes sold the right story, and the little people bought it. That story was "Once upon a time... George W. Bush killed the Bogey Man, then made everyone rich. The end."

I'd like to thank the following folks for enabling my megalomania and understanding how my bloodlust and decorative Christian morals can coexist in a world where truth adapts to my omnipotence – and not visa versy. Thanks first to my wife, who proves every day that Zoloft-laced Smirnoff Ice gimlets can indeed drown out the screams of thousands of Islamiac babies I done pan-fried because they got caught between my divine wrath and Paul Wolfowitz's funny-lookin', but nonetheless lethal little cock.

Thanks also to my twins for bringing in the bimbo, girls-gone-wild, Young Stepford Wife, and "I've had an abortion but I draw the line at you having one" votes. And thanks to Karl, Karen, Ken, Matthew, and Mark for making Josef Goebbels, Joe McCarthy and Lee Atwater squeal with joy in the bowels of hell. It's too bad history has a pernickety habit of eventually peeling off the duds of the liars, the charlatans, and wolves in Good Samaritan's clothing. Otherwise, you guys would be memorialized with marble statues perched atop pyramids built from the bones of Iraqi civilians and terminally ill oldsters too poor to enjoy the luxury of treating their worthless clogged arteries with bottle of generic aspirin.

But most of all, I'd like to thank every scared shitless, emotionally impotent suburbanite who bought my empty promises of an America based on compassion, Christian mercy, and bashing the shit out of those disgusting faggots! (Applause.)

As I stand before you today, tripping my balls off with power, I promise you three things: I will abolish the income tax, and institute a flat tax that unburdens the rich of paying their fair share and forces white trash to pay an extra 12% for baby formula, Kraft mac and cheese, and Parliament menthols. I promise to privatize Social Security by creating a vast Federal Mutual Fund run by my compadres in regulation-free Houston and filling the financial gap between now and the distant future with leprechaun gold. And finally, I promise to hunt Osama Bin Laden down... and shake his hand.

In closing, before I get down to the hard work of bleeding money from social programs in order to underwrite the McJesus Industry, re-segregating the public school system, gang-banging Mother Earth for short-term profit, convincing blue collar labor monkeys that their tax cuts aren't just Band-Aids on a slit throat, and most of all, feeding the Southern Military Welfare State more tax dollars by inventing more Middle Eastern meat-grinders, I wanted to give a little shout-out to all the 48 percent of Americans who supported Senator Droopy McGook-Killa:

I formally invite all of you to commence unquestioning worship of yours truly. If, on the other hand, you nice sodomites in Jew York, San Fag Crisco, and Mick-cago got diaper rash from my holy mandate (and super-sexy popular vote), please, by all means, move your chickenshit asses to Canada, or France, or some atoll in the South Pacific. Because, let's face it, the Democratic Party is the party of scaredy-cat cowards, and crybabies. A party where the broads shave thrice daily, and the men got cool lips. So run for the border my friends... the GOP and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you, and God Bless George W. Bush's America!

(Applause.)

[addsig]
Patrick-in-CA
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2004-11-26 07:03
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Sorry ... Just had to get that out of my system. Sorry for the extremely delayed response to the elections. I was away from a computer while I was in training. Wait - one second - I ... think ... I ... feel ... it ... again ....

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Phew!

Okay ,,, that feels much better.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
plasmadog
K750
PM
Posted: 2004-11-26 08:04
hey patrick in CA..
welcome back, been a while since we saw u!
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-11-26 17:25
We don't welcome back anyone who does'nt contribute in anyway to this mobile forum!

I'm glad you have got it out of system patrick coz this is the last term bush will ever serve!...After this its adios partner forever!
election is so yesterdays news now anyway!....U been sleeping in a texas cave somewhere! [addsig]
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2004-11-29 02:56
US Election results for each state ranked by average IQ:

Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-02 01:00
Arguments as to why John Kerry lost the race: he was too liberal, or too centrist. He was insufficiently idealistic, or charismatic, or lacked a "spiritual" message to attract that 22% of the electorate who supposedly voted their morals. Unfortunately, these arguments miss the real message of the 2004 presidential election. The key to understanding why Kerry lost, and why Bush won, can be gleaned from the fact that Bush swept the creationist vote. Not significant in absolute numbers, perhaps, but very significant in symbolic terms. The creationist is an individual, remember, who rejects science, the scientific method, the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community, and, indeed, the evidence before his very eyes. For the creationist, belief and conviction trump reality. Bush won because he mastered the technique of appealing to the voter who has the capacity to deny reality. And though he made a few feeble attempts, Kerry was simply outclassed in the reality-denial arena.

Bush also did very well among confused voters; those who mistakenly thought their candidate supported US participation in the International Criminal Court, the banning of land mines, and US participation in the Kyoto accords. Bush, likewise, won the votes of those who mistakenly believed that weapons of mass destruction had been found in Iraq; and those who mistakenly thought Saddam Hussein had been implicated in the 9/11 attack. Bush also did well with voters who were sure that the occupation of Iraq had progressed swimmingly, and that any news to the contrary was merely the product of a liberal conspiracy.

Voters who deem the mainstream news media "biased," and who therefore turn to Rush Limbaugh, Bill O’Reilly and Fox News for their information, went heavily for Bush.

The pro-life vote strongly favored Bush, somehow ignoring his direct involvement in the deaths of 100,000 Iraqis, mostly women and children, only a tiny minority of whom had ever raised a hand against America. Pro-lifers apparently distinguish between proactive and retroactive abortions, such that abortions you perform on fully living humans are not held against you.

Bush’s "I trust you with your money" message resonated with a large segment of the electorate, especially when it was clear to them that they were being trusted with their children’s money as well. Similarly, Bush’s anti-tax message was especially well-received in many western states; states that receive, on average, $1.30 in federal revenues for every $1.00 they contribute in federal taxes.

White males who asserted that white males, at least, have a "God-given right" to keep and bear assault weapons for self-protection and for hunting, went strongly for Bush. These supporters, however, have so far failed to address the question of why God doesn’t extend the same right to foreign visitors.

The evangelical voter, who is rabidly pro-Israel in the expectation that the Second Coming of Christ will be speeded by a Jewish occupation of the entire biblical Holy Land, also went for Bush. On the other hand, American Jews, the segment of the electorate likely to be the best informed on the Middle East and with the best grasp of Israel’s long term interests, voted for Kerry.

Running a campaign that promised to be strong against terrorism, Bush won resoundingly in states like Utah, Montana, Wyoming; states that will never, ever experience a terrorist attack–except, maybe, one perpetrated by homegrown terrorist like Timothy McVeigh. Bush resoundingly lost in New York City and Washington DC, areas that have been, and are likely to be, targets in the future.

Bush won the support of voters who expressed moral outrage over Janet Jackson’s bare breast or over semen stains on Monica Lewinski’s dress, but who experienced no moral misgivings over the shock and awe bombing of a largely civilian population.

Owners of Humvees and other gas guzzlers went for Bush, whole-heartedly embracing the Bush administration tacit assumptions that 4% of the world’s population has every right to consume 25% of its oil production; that dependence on foreign oil, a ballooning foreign trade deficit, and global warming in no way compromise our national security.

The faction of the population that bases its presidential choice on who would make the best dinner companion voted for Bush. It is worth noting in this context that Slobodan Milosevic, too, was enormously and personally popular among his Christian base; the same Slobodan Milosevic who is currently on trial for committing war crimes against Muslims.

Bush scored with blue collar voters, persuading them to vote against their own economic self interest. His victory makes it more likely that the blue collar family will lose its health care insurance over the next four years.

Rural areas--from whence young homosexuals flee in droves--voted solidly for Bush. The President’s strong stand against gay marriage undoubtedly played an important role in carrying the rural vote. Conversely, cities, where people have actual contact with actual gays and actually survive to talk about it, went for Kerry.

Pledging to uphold the sanctity of marriage as it now exists, Bush easily won the southern Bible belt, where the divorce rates are among the highest nationwide.

Bush lost the majority vote of newspaper editorial boards, even some traditionally Republican-leaning ones that had endorsed him four years earlier.

Bush won resoundingly among the high school dropout crowd. He lost just as resoundingly among those with post-college education.

In sum, George W. Bush did very well among the voters who deny, avoid or are ignorant of reality. The more you actually knew--rather than merely intuited--the more likely you were to vote for Kerry. By extension, Republicans like George W. Bush can hope to succeed only as long as the electorate can be kept ignorant, misinformed, focused on trivia and insulated from the consequences of its own short-sightedness and a growing international contempt.
[addsig]
Patrick-in-CA
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2005-01-03 18:00
Quote:

On 2004-11-26 08:04:23, plasmadog wrote:
hey patrick in CA..
welcome back, been a while since we saw u!

Hey there Plasmadog - yeah, I was out learning to drive one of those big trucks out on the road. I've been having a great deal of fun but it has been very challenging finding a connection to the internet, especially one that lets me get into forums and post things. I'm home for a few days so I'm at my computer with DSL. There may be hope though. I received an old laptop for Christmas from a family member. It only has 80mb of memory and a P1 chip, but it might be able to handle a simple connection to the internet. Watch out! LOL

Sorry for gloating earlier, I know it was wrong of me, but as someone who apparently is a member of the not so intelligent population of the US, I'm sure there is forgiveness and understanding out there for me.

Thanks for the welcome back.

Patrick
Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 394041
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic