Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > George W. Bush;s Resume (C.V)

Previous  123 ... 394041  Next
Author George W. Bush;s Resume (C.V)
ADT0079
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-06-04 22:24
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have a couple of things to say . Bill clinton left most of this mess for bush to clean up 2 dont belive in god dont really care for bush but john kerry just plan out sucks already proven to be a lier .and last look at all the conflicts in the world and 90 percent of them invole muslims so Fuck them they will always hate usa . Bush is the best choice at this time

This message was posted from a T610

*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-06-04 22:40
whoooooopeeee! I am not alone here, thanks for the last poster - for supporting Bush!
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-06-04 23:04
Quote:

On 2004-06-04 22:24:32, ADT0079 wrote:
I have a couple of things to say . Bill clinton left most of this mess for bush to clean up 2 dont belive in god dont really care for bush but john kerry just plan out sucks already proven to be a lier .and last look at all the conflicts in the world and 90 percent of them invole muslims so f**k them they will always hate usa . Bush is the best choice at this time

allow me to dissect this post.

1. "muslims so fu*k them they will always hate usa"--already you depict yourself as a racist. There is no one stupid as a racist. Muslims are people too, how would you feel if someone came into your house, put a gun to your head (figuratively) and told you how to live?
2. "Bill clinton left this mess..."--no other president in united states history has done the things Bush has. So Clinton forced Bush to concealing prisoner abuse in Iraq? He forced Bush to invade Iraq and Afghanistan?
3. "Look at all the conflicts in the world and 90 percent of them involve muslims..."--well look at the majority of them and they also involve christianity, my little man. Muslims persecuting Christians, christians persecuting muslims, etc. etc.
4. "John kerry just plain out sucks...[he's a] liar..."--what about Bush's prior DUI convictions, AWOL from service, corporate scandals, massive bugdet shortages, etc. etc. Again, you logic is really quite sketchy.
5. lastly, "bush is the best choice at this time."--so its the best choice to have someone in office who disregards the UN, breaks international law, tramples on civil and individual rights, and tries to govern us believing that its 'god's will?'

you need to catch up with the news, stop watching the telly and playing video games, and actually get some knowledge on whats going on in the world.

[ This Message was edited by: KiMcHeEbOi on 2004-06-04 22:05 ]
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-06-04 23:19
oh and a coupla more things. islam is actually a peaceful religion, its also says in the Koran that jihad is not terrorism, its a religious war (for example when the christians invaded the middle east hundreds of years ago). THAT is jihad. Terrorists who have expectations of 72 virgins are gonna end up in hot places with pitchforks lodged in their asses.

In fact, its people like you that say "fu*k the muslims" that start these wars. I had a bible teacher at my high school that told us Muslims were all evil and that they deserved to be eliminated from the earth. Now, is that exactly "god's will?" I dont think any god, the President, you, or anyone else has the right to be genocidal, uneducated, and bigoted.

[ This Message was edited by: KiMcHeEbOi on 2004-06-04 22:28 ]
ADT0079
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-06-04 23:29
Read from muslim who chopped head off of "civilian"

You've seen me on TV, but you don't know my name, and if you run into me in the street, you won't recognize me. That's because my face was covered while I was posing for the camera along with four of my comrades, assembled for the execution of an American. I am one of those responsible, whom your president promised to bring to justice. Good luck!

It may come as a surprise to you, but I felt some pity for the poor guy whose head we cut off. He knew what was about to happen and, yet, he went to his death without a fight, like a sheep. He couldn't have gotten away, of course; but, at the same time, he had nothing to lose, and there was little we could've done if he had decided to violate the dignity of our presentation by kicking and screaming, except maybe making his death more painful. He would've been killed anyway; but, at least, he would've died like a man, fighting. On the other hand, we had to make the video, and if he had spoiled it for us, we would've had to execute someone else.

Your president is sending your soldiers and civilians alike to die in Iraq in pursuit of the pipe dream of spreading democracy. Our warriors die fighting for the sacred goal of spreading Islam. But the symmetry ends right there. Just look at what all contemporary democracies have in common: they all exist in prosperous capitalist countries populated mostly by Christians or, in the case of Israel, Jews. I doubt this is just a coincidence, since every single prosperous capitalist country populated mostly by Christians or Jews is a democracy. Although India and Turkey are considered democracies, neither of them presents an example to the contrary. Indian democracy is forced to coexist with their ancient caste system, which will easily outlive their democracy as well as any other sign of Western influence. And if you think that Turkey is such a free country, why has no American ever emigrated there in search of liberties unattainable at home?

We, Arabs, lack the prosperity of the decadent West. We are not capitalists. We are dirt poor. We have always been poor and always will be. Our most coveted possession, oil, was worthless a few decades ago, before capitalism made the West so powerful, and it will become worthless again a few decades from today, when capitalism dies and the power of the West becomes a thing of the past. And, of course, we are neither Jews nor Christians. We are Muslims. Our desert soil will not support democracy. Nothing grows on it, but jihad.

Let me ask you, what on earth could possibly give you an idea that we want democracy? Have you ever seen us do anything at all that could be interpreted as craving for the personal freedom that Americans, in their arrogance, are so eager to spread and to defend with their lives? Of course, we are moving to Europe and your country in ever growing numbers, but liberty is never on the list of personal reasons that cause so many of us to tear our roots from the sand, cross the ocean and settle among our mortal enemies. Our great migration to the West is not a drive to freedom; it is jihad, pure and simple, albeit in its least spectacular form. When America and Europe do not come to Mohammad, Mohammad comes to America and Europe. Some of us achieve great success among the infidel, but most do not even bother, because we know that sooner or later your evil folly will fall apart, as easily and as completely, as the World Trade Center collapsed under our blows, and the world will revert to the simple, clear truth of the Holy Koran. Where will you run when we turn your land into desert? Where will you hide?

But let us forget for a moment that democracy in Iraq is impossible. Let your fantasy loose. Imagine that you somehow win and Iraq becomes an American-style democracy. Imagine even that it fights jihad on your side. Of course, based on the performance of its army in the two wars your Bushes have forced on our people, you might be better off with them fighting against you; but imagine that, against all odds, you manage to teach them to fight like you do, cowardly and efficiently. Here's the question: how is that supposed to make you safe from terrorism? How will it stop another bunch of Saudis, or Egyptians, or Moroccans, or Libyans, or Jordanians from flying another couple of jets into another couple of skyscrapers, or plant a few dirty bombs, or poison your water supply, or do any of the things we normally do whenever the opportunity presents itself?

The answer is, it won't. You can't win this war. Not the way you're fighting it.

Try looking at it from my perspective. The father of the executed American put the blame for his death on Bush and Rumsfield. I understand that you have little reason to trust anything I say; but you may believe me when I tell you that neither Bush nor Rumsfield were among the five men who beheaded the American. I know; I was there. I'm sure the father of the dead American knows it as well. Right now, he is probably going through the most painful days of his whole life, and you shouldn't judge him. God only knows what stupid things each one of us may do or say when forced to see his beloved son die without a purpose, while powerless to defend him and with no hope to ever avenge his death. Only the purpose gives us strength to face tragedy with dignity, like countless Palestinian mothers whose sons and daughters have martyred themselves fighting the Zionist occupation of their land.

But let's get back to the dead guy's father. He knows we, Arabs, killed his son, in strict accordance with our culture, our tradition, and our religion. Bush is the only world leader, trying to fight back, although with no chance of success. And yet, the grieving father blames your president. Blaming Islam, Arabs in general, or even just the five of us has never occurred to him or almost anyone else in the world. This is no exception. Whatever we do to uphold the glory of God, the world reacts as if the devastation we visit upon our enemies is caused by something absolutely beyond human control, like bad weather. Hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, kill thousands of people each year, but nobody calls for retribution, nobody demands revenge.

That leaves me and my brothers blameless. We can murder infidels in front of cameras. We can cut them to pieces and pose with their body parts. We can do anything we want, and nobody, be he friend or foe, is going to blame us for it. Just think about it. You are so proud of your freedom, but in reality it's we who are the freest people on earth. If you believe we are going to surrender our absolute freedom in exchange for the chimera of American-style democracy, you are totally, ridiculously wrong, and I will gladly tear you apart, preferably with news photographers present, to prove it.

I remember how at the beginning of the war your newspapers kept guessing if the Iraqis were going to turn on you or greet you as liberators. We adored Saddam, but not because he did anything good for us. He robbed the country blind; his thugs tortured people to death at his whim. This is what a ruler does. This is what any man would do in his place. Only no other man was smart enough to get in his place. That's why we admired him so. And when the Americans came, we greeted them for two reasons. First, we expected to be punished if we failed to extol the new rulers. Second, you had beaten the man we thought was unbeatable. In your country, when a challenger knocks down the heavyweight champion of the world, you all love the winner, don't you?

It took us time to realize that, despite your awesome arms and the excellent training of your soldiers, you are weak. You don't have what it takes to win a war against Arabs. You don't understand your enemy. Your president promised to bring me to justice. He might or might not get lucky, but killing or capturing me will change nothing. I am a warrior; I expect to die at the enemy's hands, and I am not afraid of my fate. But how will my death or capture help you? You captured Saddam; did it help you?

I, on the other hand, given the opportunity would not only kill your president, but wouldn't miss a chance to butcher your grandmother either - not because she posed any danger for me, but because this is a war, and in a war you do not miss a chance to hurt your enemy. I hope you understand there is nothing personal in it. This is jihad.

You thought you won the war when Saddam's army crumbled under your assault, unable to put up any real resistance. Now you know that by the time Saddam's army was completely demolished, the war hadn't even started yet. Now you have a real war on your hands, and you have lost it. It won't be easy to point out when it happened, because it happened gradually, but I can name the exact moment when you reached the point of no return. It was when you allowed Fallujah to survive the murder and mutilation of four American civilians. You failed to implement the only policy that would've given you a chance: submit or die. You failed to destroy Fallujah with all its population. What happened next? Muqtaba al-Sadr, a nobody, a man who has nothing to show for himself except his dead father's fame, challenges you and survives. Now even children are no longer afraid of you.

Here's a lesson for you. Winning a war and keeping your armor shiny are two very different tasks. You are about to learn that when you are dealing with an enemy like us, these tasks are mutually exclusive.

Nothing exposes your innate weakness better than your refusal to do what needs to be done for fear of causing the hatred of Muslims. Do you think we hate you now any more or any less than we hated you on the eve of 9/11? Are you afraid of how the UN might react if you do the right thing?

Doesn't it strike you as strange that we, the obvious underdog, do not care whether you love us or hate us, although you can, in theory, blow us away in less time than it took us to film the beheading?

Think about it till we meet again. And we will, I promise.

*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-06-04 23:30
Look what this thread (resume) of Bush has brought us now . . . First, contemplating on his past and present performance as a president of the US, second - choice bewteen him and Kerry, third - exchange of sour words between religions and now - misunderstandings between members here @ esato. What will they think of next ??? The heading of this thread should have been -'Going around the Bush' !
jontyf
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2004-06-04 23:30
Come on guys
Elle - "...Which in the very near future, will be my sword"
Bea - "Bitch, you dont have a future..."
Bea - "... What did you say to Pai Mey to make him snatch out your eye?"
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-06-04 23:38
fyi that guy ws a fanatic, same as gw bush who does shit "for god." The Koran explicitly prohibits violence against women and children.

And stop posting goatse man-style shock text, the majority of muslims dont run around killing people. So, did you hear of the Muslim uprising in New York?

now lets hear YOUR words, or do you have nothing intelligent to say? [addsig]
ADT0079
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-06-04 23:38
Think about that....Ur 1st point they did invade my home with planes
2.clinton knew of some thearts in relation to an attack on the us never released that info when he left office-still no way to stop them Bush nor clinton because of are willingness to let them in this country..it;s wrong that iraq pows if u want to call them that where abused but not bushes fault blame the 23 28 year old soldiers who thought it would be funny to show off some pics when they got home..bad choice but not his..muslims are in war with hindu,jews christians u name it they have confilt.look at the polls notice how u dont hear about kerry because the more he speaks the lower his weekly poll rating goes down...bush is in the spot light and still holds a lead on kerry.....so say what u will u have ur opinon i have mine thats why this post was started so dont cry and move on........IT'S BETTER TO BE PISSED OFF THEN PISSED ON"
buckle247
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-04 23:42
He is a twat, but he has done some good, like for instance the amount of executions is good. quite a few people in the UK want that introduced back over here. Saves wasting tax payers money keeping the scum alive.
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-06-04 23:44
Quote:

On 2004-06-04 23:42:52, buckle247 wrote:
He is a twat, but he has done some good, like for instance the amount of executions is good. quite a few people in the UK want that introduced back over here. Saves wasting tax payers money keeping the scum alive.

actually an execution is more expensive.

btw abt those pics--they were sitting on white house officials' desks in january, and all they did was try to conceal it. Oh, and youre condoning the use of violence against a people?

[ This Message was edited by: KiMcHeEbOi on 2004-06-04 22:46 ]
ADT0079
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-06-04 23:46
Quote:

On 2004-06-04 23:38:32, KiMcHeEbOi wrote:
fyi that guy ws a fanatic, same as gw bush who does shit "for god." The Koran explicitly prohibits violence against women and children.

And stop posting goatse man-style shock text, the majority of muslims dont run around killing people. So, did you hear of the Muslim uprising in New York?

now lets hear YOUR words, or do you have nothing intelligent to say?

dONT THINK I HAVE EVER HEARD BUSH SAY THIS IS FOR GOD ..You guy's and girl's are funny ...i dont like bush but what are u going to do put pussyfoot kerry in office in this time frame with whats going on like Clinton pretty much did to Bush ......i say give him four years there will defintly be 2 candiates that are better than bush and kerry..both LOLlollolololollo ow yeah dont get all flapped

[ This Message was edited by: ADT0079 on 2004-06-04 22:47 ]
Payalnik
R520
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-04 23:46
Is it true that the muslim religion itself doesn't say about war? I heard that somewhere that being muslim doesn't mean killing others!

This message was posted from a R520

Lynx69
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2004-06-04 23:48
Quote:
I have a couple of things to say . Bill clinton left most of this mess for bush to clean up 2 dont belive in god dont really care for bush but john kerry just plan out sucks already proven to be a lier .and last look at all the conflicts in the world and 90 percent of them invole muslims so f**k them they will always hate usa . Bush is the best choice at this time

It just pisses me off when someone like you makes a judgment when you know f**k all about it.
@Kim is completely right. You have no right to be rascist like that when you obviously know f**k all about Islam.
You might want to read this because believe it or not, Islam is not about bombing planes and killing innocent people

Quote:
When a Christian or Jew kills someone religion is not mentioned, but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to a trial!

Read this aswell. You might want to watch what you say because in a few years there will be more Muslims, and in a few years after a loooot more cos Islam is the fastest growing Religion.
Muslims dont, and wont always, hate America, its just people like Bush that make them hate them, i mean have they found Osama yet? No and are they still looking? NO. They just left Afghanistan in ruins and its obviuos they werent only going after Osama, it was like an excuse. Just like the Saddam situation because they just wanted to put him out of power, they didnt find any WOMD, they just left Iraw in ruins. And you wonder why Bush is hated so much?

Also, you sound like a guy that thinks Islam is a religion that is just for terrorism but Islam does not permit extremists, it is against our religion to kill for no reason.

[ This Message was edited by: Lynx69 on 2004-06-04 22:49 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Lynx69 on 2004-06-04 22:50 ]
buckle247
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-04 23:48
how can an execution be more expensive then paying to keep a crimanl locked up for 30+ years paying food, guards etc etc, not to mention building more prisons when they become over full.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 394041  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic