Nice, enjoy yourself!

rdnymllnsktr broke 500 today!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: KiMcHeEbOi on 2004-04-02 23:48 ]
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 00:49
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
ok, well I'll say hi! as a tourist we've been to the usual LA, SF, NY, Boston etc but our fav US place is Hawaii, Honolulu etc... we holiday there from Sydney whenever we get the chance since its *only* 9 hours away

anyone here from there?

also, is Bush going to be re-elected?
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 00:51
Actually the best place to vacation is in the CAribbean (if you haven't been there, GO THERE!!!!!!) last summer I vacationed there and it was AWESOME. (Not to mention the ladies) Otherwise, The Keys (Florida) is a good place. Oh, and Bush is probably not going to get reelected; every major media company seems to dislike him. [addsig]
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 00:59
I know my geography is really really bad but I'm sure the caribbean isn't part of US?

I've been to Jamaica, Aruba, Antigua and Barbados during the 80's (had a girlfriend who was from barbados... hmmm...), or maybe you guys just go there for holidays like aussies go to (or used to go to) Indonesia (Bali, Jakarta), Solomons, Vanuatu and other pacific Islands?

Have to agree about Bush! who the hell is that other guy though?
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:04
JOhn Kerry-do a google search.

Oh, i went to the british virgin islands (right next to us virgin islands). Beautiful place! [addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:14
@masseur - I also took some geography classes when I was in college - 14 years ago. Yup, the Caribbeans can not be found in the US territory, but instead in Southern America . I guess the best beaches in the US can only be found in Florida and in California also Hawaii and Guam as part of US' territory. How I just love seeing the TV hit series then, 'The Miami Vice' where Don Johnson's career was catapulted to great new heights! Kerry holds a senatorial position in US now I guess, after beating all the other aspiring presidentiables, he is the one left now to challenge George W. Bush in the US presidential race come November 2004. I just wish that the event that happened last 1998 will not happen again, as with the dispute between Al Gore (then US' VP) and GW Bush - recount of votes was done in certain states.
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:20
Beaches in California?!?!?!?!?!!?! Becahes in california are crap, except the ones up north, and those are too cold. [addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:25
@kimcheeboi - Yup! In Los Angeles, it is but part of the California state still right? I guess it is there where the first early episodes of Baywatch was taken, and they are now shooting Baywatch-Hawaii !
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:29
Yeah my cousin lives a mile from where they uised to tape baywatch.

Pacific Palisades, CA-HOME OF THE RICH!!!

thats where all the rich ppl and celebrities live. [addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:36
@kimcheeboi - Is that the Beverly Hills (New York) of California? I have an Uncle who lives in San Ramon, CA. Who's house is worth/net value US$ 600,000+ and have a '95 MB S420, '00 Bimmer 325 series, a Chevy Suburban and a Nissan Maxima. Works as VP in America's Top 100 Corporations. My point here is, this quite an achievement for him as a Filipino and as an Asian as well, only a hand full will be given that kind of opportunity in your land, specially to migrants. That's why we are really proud of him . . . a family-story of some sort here mates . . .
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:38
actually my aunt and uncle have 2 condos-1 worth 800000 and one worth 1 million usd etc. By the way, beverly hills is in L.A., so is bel air.

New York's "rich district" is 5th avenue and i forget, upadte you on that later.

oh, and their net values something ridiculous like 5 million.

[ This Message was edited by: KiMcHeEbOi on 2004-04-03 00:39 ]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:50
@kimcheeboi - Your relative's net worth value of US$ 5M ? is just but of an ordinary story in US, by the way are they real pure-breed Americans, for a while I discounted that you're a Korean here. If they are true blooded Americanos, then nothing to be amused with your story, but if Korean, now that's what I call a real 'mobster' - just kidding here . . . An 'unbelivable' story as well ! Asians with great achievements abroad!

@massuer - About your last post, those places reminds me of Beach Boy's hit song in the mid - 80's, a movie which starred Tom Cruise and was shot (entire location) in the beach, and it's not the movie - 'The Color Of Money' - purely about the billiard thing betting contest with Paul Newman.
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 02:33
Lol they do engage in some shady stuff...just kidding they run a drycleaners and have customers like steven speilberg

This message was posted from a T610

*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 14:38
@kimcheeboi - Steven Spielberg? Maybe they are getting a lot of 'tip' from him ? Say US$ 100, per piece of clothing ?
soichiro
P1
PM
Posted: 2004-04-03 15:43
w'sup kimcheeboi, how's it goin!

or should i say ahn young ha se yo!

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic