Esato

Forum > General discussions > Other manufacturers > New Motorola MPX 300 (Pics)

Author New Motorola MPX 300 (Pics)
slurbs
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-12-03 14:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
i want one!
energetic
Aino Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-03 15:08
Huge video!

I must admit that this mobile has made a really great impression to me. It reminds me the anticipating time when I was waiting for the P800 back then. I think I might go for it!
ferrari4life
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-12-06 05:41
I can tell you anything that you would like to know about the MPx 300. I could SELL you one, as well. I have many.
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-07 21:09
Quote:

On 2004-12-06 05:41:04, ferrari4life wrote:
I can tell you anything that you would like to know about the MPx 300. I could SELL you one, as well. I have many.

Really?.....Can we have some pics and prices please. [addsig]
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-12-13 20:54
Mobileburn test-drive
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-12-20 16:13
MPx now shown on the Motorola Product Previews page

Always at Hand
Condensing the power of a desktop into the convenience of a mobile phone, the Motorola MPx provides business consumers with a new choice for live, real-time, on-the-go connectivity in a never seen before form factor. This new mobile delivers an “always at hand” convenience via Windows Mobile™ software, a QWERTY keyboard, continuous connectivity using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® wireless technology, as well as an embedded 1.2-megapixel camera and large dual-hinge landscape and portrait color display. The Motorola MPx creates a successful merger between business and pleasure. Breaking through the convergence clutter, the Motorola MPx is the must-have solution to help driven professionals manage their mobile lives in real time, whether at work, at home, on the road or at play.

Live Real Time
You can wait in lines and at stoplights, but you won’t have to wait to be connected with the Motorola MPx. Live real time with speedy downloads thanks to GSM and GPRS technology that enables you to do what you want, wherever and whenever you want. The Motorola MPx portable desktop capabilities enhance your ability to stay informed while away from the office – now you can even view email attachments without separate downloadable software. With the Motorola MPx, it’s easy to streamline communications. Feel free to experience life as it happens and conduct business on the move without hesitation. So go ahead and wait in line – the Motorola MPx will keep you connected at rocket speeds no matter where life takes you.

Power Never Looked This Good
With the power of your desktop in the palm of your hand, you'll never miss a beat in your business or social endeavors while on the road. The powerful Motorola MPx offers compatibility with all Microsoft Pocket PC applications, allowing you to stay focused on business as you meander through the streets of success.

An Overachiever in Convergence
Blending the best of all your wireless devices into a product smaller than most convergence products on the market, the Motorola MPx takes your mobile office to a whole new level. All of your contacts are easily at your fingertips thanks to the device's remote mail experience and the multi-function QWERTY keyboard lets you send emails in a snap. Add to that continuous connectivity via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® wireless technology - now you can maximize your availability and productivity. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships – you're ready for it all.

Summary of Features
• Microsoft Windows Mobile™ software allows compatibility with all Pocket PC applications
• Large dual-hinge landscape and portrait color display for an enhanced experience for gaming, as well as viewing streaming video, photos, applications and more
• External color display for selecting MP3 music and more
• One-of-a-kind stylish form factor optimized to consume convergence clutter
• Integrated 1.2-megapixel camera for on-the-go photo capture
• 2.8” 240x320 TFT touch screen for easy data input that also works with a stylus
• Multi-function QWERTY keyboard for easy text entry and managing email
• Embedded 802.11b wireless networking for high speed Wi-Fi access
• Integrated Bluetooth® wireless technology for seamless connectivity with compatible devices
• Multi-Media Messaging Service (MMS) for sending photos, wallpaper, icons, ringtones and more
• SD/MMC slot allowing up to 1 GB of add-on memory for adding business applications, productivity tools, games and more IrDA (infrared) and built-in ActiveSync® protocol to sync with Microsoft Outlook including email, address books, etc.
batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2004-12-20 16:24
VERY Tempting.
OluYom
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-29 00:07
@batesie: "Very tempting" is an understatement. I was gunning for the 9300, then I saw this (opened up) today, read the feature list, and I'm doing flips in the air! Finally, Moto's got my attention again.

This message was posted from a P800

Wirral Bagpuss
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2004-12-29 00:49
I want one!!! Just bought the XDA IIs which i love. it will complement it big time ie when i am out a night etc where i don't want XDA IIs getting nicked!!
buluayam
P900
PM
Posted: 2005-01-02 17:52
Not sure if this is old news or not, Motorola's got the MPx featured on its Singapore site now!

http://sg.motorola.com/pcs/phones.asp

Also been hearing rumours today about the MPx being released in Brunei, does anyone have any solid news about this?
wrecked_porsche
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-02 19:19
Its out in Malaysia AFAIK

buluayam
P900
PM
Posted: 2005-01-02 19:30
@sanjeevjaya

That's cool!

Any idea what the specs are? How much is it selling for?
lor
P910
PM
Posted: 2005-01-03 02:30
RM2999
OluYom
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-09 20:22
Unfortunately, it looks like an otherwise excellent feature set is being marred by buggy firmware. Reviews so far are not exactly exciting :(

This message was posted from a P800

nils7
P910
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-10 17:34
Quote:

On 2004-12-02 17:06:30, axxxr wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-12-02 16:57:37, SEnokia wrote:
Has the MPX or the MPX300 really been cancelled? -- I just heard this from a friend.

As far as i know only the MPX100 has been cancelled!..The MPX220 according to what i have read about will be coming to O2 within the next couple of weeks.And far as the MPX300 is concerned i have no information as when and if it will be available.

My source was right (2 months ago)..
http://mobile-review.com/forum2/showpost.php?p=153141&postcount=9 look @ Eldars post .
Though they are dumping a batch of MpX in Asia, warning: buggy software! And windows mobile 2003 needs more than the 32MB RAM the MpX has.

Wait until Motorola presented their new "MpX", will be much better!

[ This Message was edited by: nils7 on 2005-01-10 16:35 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic